Last Nights Dreams

Love Is Anonymous

 

Ren POV
 
"I'm afraid she is not going make it. Her cut is too deep. If she would've came here sooner then she probably would make it. I'm sorry. I'll let you say your last words." The doctor told me. I cried into my hands. How could she leave me so suddenly? Luckily it was a dream. I woke up with sweat dripping down my face. My shirt was extremely wet. I decided to go back to sleep. Of course I couldn't so I went to the kitchen to get some water. I tried to be quiet but I guess I failed at it since JR came into the kitchen.
 
"What are you doing up?" He asked with a tired voice.
 
"I had a nightmare and now I can't go to sleep. Did you hear me in the kitchen?" He shook his head.
 
"I didn't hear you. I had a nightmare too." I wonder what it was about.
 
"About?" I asked.
 
"I'd rather not talk about it. What was yours about?" Was it that bad that he wouldn't want to talk about it?
 
"Oh. Ava was in the hospital because she got a deep cut in her stomach and the doctor said she wasn't going to make it." He looked at me with big eyes.
 
"What happened next?!" He said trying not to scream loud.
 
"I don't know. That's when I woke up." I said looking at him crazy. It was 5 o'clock in the morning and I got bored.
 
"Hey you want to watch tv until we fall asleep? Maybe it might make us forget." I suggested. He just nodded his head. We got up and went to the big couch. Soon it got freezing cold and there was one knitted blanket with a lot of open holes in it. I knew the air would flow right threw the blanket.
 
"JR go get some cover." He looked at me.
 
"No. You go get some. I'm not even cold." He said. I stopped being lazy and got this big cover. It was so soft and it was all mine. Well I thought it was until JR decides to take some.
 
"I'm cold now." He said while getting under the cover. I smacked him in the head.
 
"No! Get out of my cover! Suddenly in five seconds you get cold!" I screamed.
 
"You are going to wake up the others. Now give me some cover." He hissed between his teeth. Sometimes he was so annoying.
 
"This is the only time. The only time JR." I said with a glare. He nodded. I was sitting down regularly but JR was laying down, taking up most of the room. He laid his head on my arm. I decided not to worry about it and watch tv. The kid shows were on so it kind of got boring. JR wasn't sleep yet. I was getting tired so laid my head on top of his. It was so uncomfortable and I am sure my neck is going to hurt in the morning. Thanks to JR. Finally I shut my eyelids.
 
JR POV
 
I was still thinking about the dream. I couldn't stop my mind from thinking about it. Was it really going to happen to Ava or was it just a dream? I noticed Ren was asleep so I didn't want to move to wake him. So I sat there not even watching tv but still staring at the screen. The dream kept replaying in my mind. I wanted it to stop but it wouldn't. I didn't notice but I was slowly drifting off to sleep.
 
Minhyun POV
 
When I woke up I was surprised Ren wasn't up. He was always up before anybody else. It was 11:48 which is around the time where everyone should be up, except Baekho. I was about to walk to Ren's room to see if he was in there but I saw him and JR on the couch. Why were they on the couch? I walked to Aron's room and he was up, texting.
 
"Do you find it weird that Ren and JR are still asleep?" I asked him while sitting on his back with my legs hanging off of the bed.
 
"Ren yes, JR a little." He said. I put my head on his shoulders and was looking through his phone.
 
"Texting Nikki. Tell her I said hi." I said. He smacked me straight in the face.
 
"Nosy much! Anyways, why are you sitting on my back?" He said while trying to get me off.
 
"Because I want to. You have a problem?" He ended up getting me off so I just sat beside him.
 
"Yes I have a problem. My back is now hurting!" He said trying to massage it.
 
"Oh I forgot you were old, sorry." I said while laughing. He smacked me in the face again then laughed.
 
"What do you want to do?" He asked. I just shrugged.
 
"Let's wake everyone up!" I suggested. He just nodded. We got out of his bed and decided to start with JR and Ren. Only because Baekho doesn't really like to wake up. We walked into the living room. They both had a pool of sweat on their shirts.
 
"Dude why are they sweating so much?" Aron asked me. I just shrugged and shook them both. They woke up screaming. Aron and I closed our ears until they stopped. 
 
"What the fudging cheese balls is wrong with you?!" Aron screamed. They were panting heavily. What were dreaming about?
 
"Same dream?" JR asked Ren.
 
"Yep." Aron and I looked at each other. 
 
"What dream did you have?" I asked. Ren and JR got up from the couch.
 
"Nothing." JR said. Why are they being like this suddenly? I followed JR. He was in the bathroom washing his face with cold water.
 
"What was that about? Why are you acting so weird?" I asked. He splashed his face with water then looked up at me.
 
"I had a bad dream about Ava." He whispered. I was guessing he didn't want anyone to hear so I whispered back.
 
"What was it about?" He started to tell me.
 
Aron POV
 
Since Minhyun followed JR to the bathroom, I followed Ren to the kitchen. He was pacing around in the kitchen. What was wrong with him?
 
"What was the dream about?" I asked while grabbing his shoulders to stop him.
 
"It kept replaying over and over again." He said while ruffing up his hair. I've never seen Ren like this and it was kind of scary.
 
"What happened?" I said while trying to look him in the eye. 
 
"It was a bad dream about Ava. The ambulance was rushing her in the hospital room. She was in the hospital because she had a huge cut in her stomach. Then sh...she died." My eyes got big. I took him to JR's room where Ava was. She was sleeping silently.
 
"Ren look at Ava. She is perfectly fine. Nothing will happen to her, just calm down." I said looking at Ren. One tear slid down his face. He bent down beside her and grabbed her hand. I walked out of the room to give him space. JR and Minhyun were still in the bathroom talking. I walked in the bathroom to see what was wrong with JR.
 
"Aron JR thinks that something bad is going to happen to Ava. Tell him otherwise." Minhyuk said. I looked at JR. Did he have a dream about Ava too?
 
"Why? Can you sense it or something?" I asked. He looked at the ground.
 
"No I just had this dream about her and it connects with Ren's story. I can't tell Ren because he'll go crazy. It's starting to freak me out."
 
"I'll tell you the dream later but for now let's just act like this never happened. I'm getting hungry so who's making breakfast?" Minhyun said.
 
"I guess I will since no one here knows how to cook well other than Ava." I said while leaving the room. I made some soup for Ava and Tteokbokki for the rest of us. Minhyun finally woke up Baekho by the time I was almost done with the food.
 
"Ren come here!" I screamed while putting the soup into a bowl. He ran into the kitchen.
 
"What?!" He said panting really hard.
 
"Give this soup to Ava. The food is almost done. Do you want to eat it in JR's room? If so I'll bring it in to you." He nodded with a smile on his face. I chuckled to myself. He took the soup and ran off to JR's room. Soon the food was done and everyone was at the table eating. I looked at everyone. Baekho looked like he was about to fall back to sleep, Minhyun was shoving his food down his mouth, and JR was zoning out again.
 
"JR!" I screamed and waved my hand in his face. No response. I did it again and finally he snapped out of it.
 
"Huh?!" He said looking at me with big eyes.
 
"Eat your food before it gets cold." I said. I was worried for Ren and JR. A question came to my mind. Why was it only Ren and JR having those dreams? Why not all of us? I shrugged it off. Then I remembered to get Ren's food.
 
Ava POV 
 
I woke up from Ren shaking me softly. It was so hot in the room and my towel was not even cold. More like dehydrated, thirsty for some water. He had a bowl of soup in his hands. I was so tired of eating the same thing. Even though I had soup only twice, I can't stand to eat the same thing repetitively. 
 
"Here is some soup Ava." He said with a smile. I reached for it but he pulled back.
 
"No I wanted to feed it to you. Open your mouth." He said while pouting. I was being so lazy that I agreed to his offer. He blew on it first which made me smile. He was so caring, almost like a mother except he couldn't really cook.
 
"How does it taste? Is it too hot? Is it cold?" He said asking.
 
"It's just right." I said. My voice wasn't as raspy as yesterday. I was slowly regaining my strength.
 
"Great!" He gave me a bright smile and I gave him one too. Priceless. He kept feeding me until some was spilling down my chin and neck.
 
"I need a napkin." I said while sitting up so it wouldn't spill down my shirt. He took my chin with his free hand and made me face him. We looked into each other's eyes and his were magical. Almost like a unicorn galloping across a rainbow with sparkles trailing it. And bunnies that lay pretty decorated eggs. With happy dancing trees that have a lime green color on them. Wait what the ?! Never mind.  
 
"You don't need a napkin." He said while leaning in towards my face. He kissed me on the lips softly and the door flung open. Great timing.
 
"Ren what the...what are you doing?!" Aron said with big eyes.
 
"Oh my gosh! Get out! Why does everyone bother us when we kiss?! He said throwing his hands in the air.
 
"Oh sorry. Do you still want your food?" Aron said with a slight smile.
 
"No! Just leave us alone!" Aron chuckled and closed the door. Ren sighed. I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.
 
"Aww Ren don't be mad he didn't know. He was just trying to get you to eat. You should go eat with your friends I'm getting sleepy again." I lied. I wanted him to have fun, not just hang around me all the time.
 
"I'm not leaving you. Never. So you can forget that idea." He said. I blushed when I heard him say that. It showed how much he cared for me and loved me.
 
"That was sweet." I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
 
"That's all I get." He started tickling me and then he kissed me on the lips. But once again got ruined by Nikki busting through the door.
 
"Hey! Umm what are you doing?!" She said. Nikki had a bunch of "get well" balloons. Ren rolled his eyes and sighed heavily.
 
"Once again! Can I get some peace with Ava please?!" He said while walking out of the room. Nikki just looked at him with a sad face.
 
"I'm starting to think he doesn't like me anymore." I laughed as she walked over towards me. She put the balloons down and hugged me.
 
"You are burning up. Here let me wet this towel for you. I'll be back." She walked out of the room and came back in minutes later. 
 
"Here's your towel. Sorry it took my so long I was talking to the boys. Anyways Aron told me that you were sick so I decided to come check up on you. How do you feel?" She said while sitting down next to me.
 
"I feel fine. Other than the fact that I'm extremely hot. It was nice of you to check on me though." I said.
 
"Oh no problem I was bored anyway. So what would you want to do after you are done healing?" She said.
 
"Umm I don't know. I would like to go somewhere I could clear my mind and relax with you guys. That'd be nice." I said thinking about ideas.
 
"I know a great place. But it's a surprise." She said while running out of the room.
 
"Wait! Where are you going?!" I said reaching for her like something was going to restrain her from leaving.
 
Nikki POV
 
I ran out of the room to tell the boys my idea. They were talking and I ran in the dining room. They all looked at me with their eyebrows furrowed.
 
"Why did you pop in here like that?" Baekho said.
 
"We need to go to the beach when Ava regains her strength." I said.
 
"What makes you think that?" Minhyun asked me.
 
"She said she would love to go to a place where she could clear her mind and relax with us. What place could you go to clear your mind other than a beach?" I said.
 
"A spa." Aron said to me. Oh how bad I wanted to smack him in the head. He was not cooperating with me when I needed him to.
 
"Really Aron? We are going to the beach. And that's final." I said. Ren raised his hand. I was pretty sure he hated me now.
 
"I think the beach is a perfect idea. We need to stay to see the sunset though." Maybe he did like me. Why did he need to see a sunset though? Did he just want to see one? I shrugged off the thought and continued to hang out with Ava and the boys in JR's room.