Brand New Me

Love Is Anonymous

 

Ren POV
 
I woke up to get some water.  When I walked past the living room I saw JR and Ava on the couch. My heart hurt badly. She was sleeping on his lap and his hand was on her lower back. I held back tears. I went into the kitchen, got the water and walked into my room. I laid back down and thought about what I just saw. I felt a tear fall from my face. I heard someone walking around the house. The foot steps got closer to my room then my door opened. It was Aron.
 
"Hey...umm.... Did you find out what happened to Ava?" Aron said while sitting on my bed.
 
"No." I said with anger in my voice.
 
"Are you okay?" Aron asked.
 
"Does it look like it?" He got closer to my face and I face palmed him.
 
"Whatever is wrong with you doesn't mean you should take it out on me!" Aron got up and left the room. He was right but I didn't feel like talking to anyone. I put on my headphones and listened to music. A while later Aron called us in the dining room to eat. I slowly got up and walked into the dining room. I sat down in my usual spot, next to Ava. I didn't even look at her or JR.
 
"Looks good Aron." Baekho said.
 
"Thanks." Everyone started eating. To me the silence was extremely awkward but I didn't mind it.
 
"So... Why is it so quiet?" Minhyun asked. I guess Minhyun did.
 
"Maybe because no one wants to talk." I said with a little attitude. I could feel everyone's eyes on me.
 
"What's wrong Ren?" I heard Minhyun's voice ask me.
 
"I'm eating in my room. Bye." I said while getting up from the seat. Ava grabbed my wrist but I yanked her off. Why was I acting so jealous? I was never like this.
 
JR POV
 
Ava looked down at her food. She looked like she was about to cry. I got up to go to Ren's room to talk to him. He had his door locked so I knocked.
 
"What?!" 
 
"Unlock the door. I just want to talk." I said. 
 
"No! Get away!" 
 
"What is wrong with you?! Why are you suddenly acting like this?!"
 
"Get. Away. From. The DOOR!" He screamed at me. I was so frustrated so I punched the door. I slid down the wall. I didn't notice my hand was bleeding until Minhyun ran up to me.
 
"JR! What is wrong with you?" Minhyun asked while holding my hand. Ava picked me up and walked me to the bathroom. I suppose to clean my hand up.
 
"Why would you do that?" She said while taking out the alcohol, cotton balls, and bandage wraps.
 
"I was angry." I said plainly. She put the alcohol on the cotton balls and put it on my cut. It stung so much.
 
"Are you okay?" She asked while looking in my eyes. I nodded not taking my eyes off of her.
 
"Just because you got angry doesn't mean you go around punching doors. You could've broke your hand or the door." She wrapped the bandage around my hand. 
 
"Okay.... What happened yesterday that made you cry?" I asked. She finished wrapping the bandage.
 
"I was almost at the car and they stopped. They found out that I was Anonymous. I don't like when people cry and that's what they did. They were begging me to stay and I...umm... I kind of miss them. Not a lot though." She said.
 
"Oh." It was an awkward silence. Until I did something I shouldn't have. I kissed her on the lips. She shoved me off. She touched her lips and I just looked on the ground.
 
"JR... Do you li...like me?" She stuttered out. I slowly nodded, afraid of what she would do. Ava just walked out of the bathroom. I messed up our relationship. I shouldn't of kissed her.
 
Ren POV
 
After JR punched the door I heard someone else knocking.
 
"Ren can you please tell us what's wrong?" It was Aron's voice.
 
"No." I said plainly. I shouldn't not be acting like this to all of them. Seconds later Ava popped up in my room. How did she get in when I locked the door? She ran up to me and hugged me hard. I hugged her back.
 
"Do you really love me?" I asked.
 
"Yes. Ren I will always love you. No one else. Except my family." I laughed at her answer. She pulled back from the hug and closed the door.
 
"Tell me what's wrong." She said. I sighed and decided to talk it out instead of acting like a little child.
 
"I saw you and JR. I got....jealous. Sorry." I was looking at the floor.
 
"When?" She said.
 
"This morning when you were on the couch. I'm still a little mad though." I said while pouting and crossing my arms over my chest. She smiled and walked to me.
 
"Aww it's okay Ren. You don't have to be jealous. He was just being friendly. If anything you should be mad at me. I did lay my head on his lap. I'm sorry Ren." I stood up from the bed and grabbed her face gently. We looked into each other's eyes.  Her's were like the stars at night. Beautiful. I leaned in to kiss her. Then the door opened.
 
Minhyun POV
 
We were trying to figure out how Ava unlocked the door with a credit card. It didn't seem possible but she did it.
 
"She slid the card down the slit right there." Baekho said while pointing at the door. I slid the card down the slit and the door unlocked. It was so cool. When we opened it all the way we saw Ren and Ava about to kiss. So we just closed the door. Only because we didn't want to get Ren mad again.
 
"Does anyone find it disgusting when you see them kiss?" Baekho said while scratching the back of his head awkwardly. I laughed at him.
 
"It's life Baekho. One day you'll do that." Aron said while walking to the bathroom where JR still was. I wonder why he was still in there. When we went in there JR was looking at the floor. I waved my hand in his face. No movement came from him.
 
"JR!" Still not moving. It was a little creepy. Aron tapped him and he finally blinked his eyes.
 
"I messed up. I messed up really bad." JR said pacing back and forth.
 
"Stop pacing. What happened?" I grabbed his shoulders.
 
"You don't need to worry about it." He walked out of the bathroom leaving us dumbfounded. I followed him. He busted into Ren's room trying to grab Ava.
 
"What are you doing JR?!" Ren said.
 
"I just need to talk to her for a second." JR retorted.
 
"Ren it's okay. Just for a second." He sighed heavily.
 
"Okay. But make it quick." He said.
 
Ava POV
 
JR took me outside the dorm to talk.
 
"What?" I said.
 
"I'm so sorry for kissing you. Please forgive me." JR said.
 
"You want to know why Ren is mad, huh?!" He nodded his head.
 
"He is mad because I laid my head on your lap last night. He got jealous. I don't even want to bring up the kiss in the bathroom. It was a mistake. Okay?" I said. He nodded. I was about to go back inside but JR grabbed my wrist.
 
"One more question... Can I umm have a hug?" He said while shyly looking at me. 
 
"A hug? Why?" I asked.
 
"I umm like hugs." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. He sounded like a ert. I just walked up to him and hugged him. I was going to let go but he pulled me tighter.
 
"Ten more seconds please." I sighed and kept hugging him. When the ten seconds were over I walked back inside. JR just stayed out there. Probably to clear his mind. Then I was thinking. If I change the way I look the Exotics wouldn't notice me as much.
 
"Hey Aron!" I walked in his room where Baekho, Minhyun, and Ren were.
 
"Yes?" 
 
"I...umm want to get my hair redone and umm.... I want a tattoo." I said awkwardly.
 
"What?!" They all said.
 
"I figured if I don't look like my on self then they wouldn't notice me. So what do you say?" They were looking at me crazy.
 
"I mean it's your body, you can do whatever you want to it." Aron said.
 
"So it's a yes?" I tried not to squeal. 
 
"Yep." I ran over and hugged him. 
 
"Thanks Aron. What do you think I should get?" I said excitedly.
 
"You should get a dragon!" Baekho said.
 
"I want a small one Baekho that won't work." He nodded.
 
"Umm how about a heart on your wrist." Minhyun suggested. It sounded like a good idea.
 
"Okay. I'll just get that. I'll see you later." I started walking out the dorm until Ren's voice stopped me.
 
"Are you going right now?" He said.
 
"Yep. Why?" I asked like nothing was wrong.
 
"You can't go by yourself. Come on guys let's go with Ava." He smiled at me while getting up from the floor. I smiled back. We walked out of the dorm and JR looked at us with furrowed eyebrows.
 
"Where are you guys going?" He asked.
 
"We are taking Ava to a tattoo parlor and getting her hair redone." His eyes widened.
 
"You're getting a tattoo?!" He asked.
 
"Yep. You make it sound crazy." Everyone looked at me.
 
"Maybe because it is." JR said. I just shrugged and started walking. It felt good to have everything cleared. At least for right now. We finally made it to the hair shop.
 
"You know I actually want my hair done too. I'm tired of looking like this." Ren said.
 
"I'll get whatever you get Ren." I said. We smiled at each other.
 
"We all might as well get a new hair style. These hair styles are years old." Aron said. We all sat in chairs and got our hair done. JR got a "mushroom top", Minhyun and Baekho didn't want a new style so they just got it trimmed. Aron had a cut that covered only one eye. My long curls got cut short, thanks to Ren. My hair was black but I dyed it light brown and got it layered and straightened. The only difference between me and Ren is his hair is blonde. When we were finished I looked in the mirror. I didn't look like myself. Since I took the most time, I was the last one to get done. Everyone else was in the waiting area waiting for me. I walked towards them and they all gasped.
 
"You look awesome!" Minhyun said running up to touch my hair. I slapped his hand away.
 
"Don't touch it! You are going to mess it up." He nodded and back away.
 
"You look a little different." Aron said inspecting my hair style. 
 
"You look cute." Ren said while grabbing my hand.
 
"Thanks guys. You don't look bad yourselves." They all smacked their lips.
 
"Stop lying." JR said.
 
"I'm being serious mushroom top." I said everybody laughed, even JR.
 
"That was funny." Minhyun said while clutching his stomach. I paid the hair dresser and we started walking to a tattoo parlor. I felt a little nervous because I never felt the pain before. And I don't know if they will mess it up. Soon we arrived at the tattoo place. Everybody waited in the waiting area and I went to the back to get the tattoo.
 
"So you said you wanted a simple heart on your wrist?"
 
"Yes. Can you color it neon green though instead of red?" He nodded. He got the ink and stuff ready.
 
"Are you ready? If so I'm going to need you to relax and try not to move. Okay?" I nodded and he started. At first it hurt but it didn't after a while because I got used to it. He was trying to start conversations but I didn't want to talk. I wanted him to pay attention to what he was doing.
 
"So is neon green your favorite color?" He asked.
 
"Yes."  Seconds later he asked me another question.
 
"Are those your friends that came with you?"
 
"Yes." Minutes later he was done with the tattoo.
 
"Okay I'm all done. Look at it." I looked at it with my mouth wide open in amazement. It was beautiful even though it was only a simple heart.
 
"I love it." He smiled at me. He put Vaseline on it and walked me back to my friends. I showed it to them and theirs mouths were wide open.
 
"I can't believe you got a tattoo." Aron said looking at it.
 
"Why neon green?" Baekho asked.
 
"It's my favorite color." 
 
"Did you cry?" Minhyun asked. 
 
"Nope." I paid the man and walked out of the parlor. For some reason I felt like a thug. I chuckled at my own thought and Ren  looked at me weird.
 
"What is so funny?" Ren asked me.
 
"Laughing at my own thoughts." I said.
 
"What were you thinking about?"
Ren asked.
 
"I feel like a thug." He looked at me and laughed.
 
"What's so funny?" Minhyun asked.
 
"She feels like a thug!" Everyone laughed at me.
 
"Why a thug?" JR asked.
 
"Because thugs get tattoos. And I just got one." We laughed and continued walking home.
 
Minhyuk POV 
 
I was walking home from my friend's dorm when I heard laughter across the street. I looked over and I saw a group of people laughing. I smiled until I realized that one of them looked familiar. Too familiar. I kept staring then realized who it was. Ava. I wanted to run over there and hug her but she was holding someone's hand. My heart hurt badly. I decided to follow her and at least know where she stays now. They kept walking until they reached a dorm. I followed them up some steps and finally they reached their door. So she lives with five other boys. Who were they to her? I figured Baekhyun and his friends would know so I walked home to call them. When I finally got home I called Baekhyun.
 
"Hello." He sounded tired. Who would be sleepy and it's only 5 o'clock? 
 
"Hey it's Minhyuk."
 
"What's wrong?" He sounded more awake.
 
"Nothing. I just have some info that you might want to know." I said.
 
"What?!" 
 
"I know where Ava stays." 
 
"We are on our way!" Baekhyun hung up the phone. I hope they know anything about the five boys.