Dead Or Alive?

Love Is Anonymous

 

LuHan POV
 
I looked at Tao who had his face beaten up so bad it was swollen, and had blood on his lips.
 
"It looks like you already beat the out of him. Here's a deal, i'll trade you Ava for Tao but we are still going to fight." I said while untying her from the chair and bringing her towards us. I handed her to Kris who blind folded her. JR looked at his group and they nodded.
 
"Okay. We'll trade. But you have to give me Ava first!" I chuckled.
 
"No. You can give us Tao first." I said calmly.
 
"How about Tao and I walk to our groups?!" We all looked at her in shock. She never yelled like that before.
 
"I guess that will work." Kris untied her blindfold from her eyes. 
 
"On the count of three you run to your other group. 1.... 2.... 3!" Ava ran towards Anonymous and Tao ran back to us. The blonde haired boy untied her wrist and hugged her. Lay started healing Tao until we couldn't find JR. He just disappeared right in front of my eyes.
 
"Did you see that?!" I yelled while looking around the room.
 
"Where did he go?" Suho asked like he was panicking. Seconds later Lay got punched in the face super hard causing him to fly back and hit the wall. JR. Everyone rushed to Lay and tried to help him. Then we heard a voice.
 
"Looks like he is the first one to go down." JR said standing where he was before he disappeared.
 
"So is that your power? To turn invisible. Funny, you know what I can do right? You remember don't you." I looked at a brown haired boy that had hair covering one eye, who looked older than the rest of them. Using my power, I picked him up and threw him against the wall. He fell lifelessly. Ava ran to him so fast. She looked at him then back at me, I thought I was seeing things but I could've sworn her eyes went straight black. 
 
"What is wrong with you controlling freaks?! If you didn't control JR nothing would've ing happened! There wouldn't be Anonymous! We would've all been friends! But you ing retards had to mess everything up! You want to know why I became Anonymous?! I became Anonymous because you like to control people! Manipulate them! Talk about them! And then when they leave you, you want them back! AND I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT!" She said up taking a step closer to me after every sentence that came out of . I've never seen her yell like that ever. It was honestly scary. Soon the room became pitch black.
 
Ava POV
 
I was so angry I turned the whole room black. I don't know how I did it but it happened. For some reason I can still see but it's dark. Almost like night vision goggles. I walked beside Ren and held his hand. He jumped at first then he calmed down after I kissed his cheek.
 
"Ava did you use your power?" JR asked excitedly.
 
"Yep." I said plainly. He started jumping up and down. I feel like he would've high-fived me but he couldn't see.
 
"Baekhyun try using your light." LuHan said.
 
"I...I....can't. She is too powerful." Baekhyun said. There was a flicker but it died out every two seconds. I got in front of JR and hugged him. He jumped also but then hugged me back. Only for a few seconds though. 
 
"You are the greatest teacher in th-" I started to say until I felt a sharp pain on my back where my heart is. Then it got pulled out of my back. I fell to the ground hard. The darkness went away and back into my veins.
 
Ren POV
 
"You are the greatest teacher in the-" I heard Ava say. Why didn't she finish her sentence? Suddenly the darkest went away and I could see clearly. I looked on the floor and saw Ava on the floor with blood coming from her heart. My eyes widened and my first instinct was to run over to her.
 
"Ava!" I held her head up with one hand and put my hand on her wound.
 
"LuHan what the !" I yelled at LuHan. He still had the knife in his hand with her blood slowly dripping off. I looked back at Ava whose eyes were almost closed.
 
"Stay with me. Please I need you." I was crying so much that her shirt was stained with my tears. 
 
"Re...Ren. I...I...love you. T...tell everyone I...I...I love them." She said as her eyes slowly rolled back. I shook her again and her eyes widened a little.
 
"Don't say that! You are going to live. Stay with me." I begged. She smiled slightly. And I smiled back.
 
"Tell Aron I....I....hope he gets better. Tell Baekho and Minhyun to stop eating so much. And tell J...R...to smile more. Ren... I know you....you wouldn't want to do this but...but...do it for me..." She stopped. Her voice was almost at a whisper.
 
"What do you want me to do?" I said.
 
"...tell the exo..tics that I will miss...them. And that they need to...stop being so...controlling. Thank you..... Ren." I nodded then kissed her lips softly. I stayed their until her lips felt cold. I pulled away from her and saw her eyes close.
 
"I...love everyone. Goodbye." He voiced faded away. Her body soon went limp and I knew she was gone. Gone from my life. Gone. But I had to make sure.
 
"Ava?" No answer.
 
"Ava?!" I screamed this time hoping she would wake up. 
 
Nothing.
 
JR POV
 
I saw her body laying their lifelessly in Ren's arm. She died. Anger started to build up inside of me. As well as sadness. Then I remembered. My dream. In my dream it went dark, and that's when the dream ended. I didn't know LuHan would stab Ava later on. I guess it was a sign.
 
"LuHan do you realize how stupid you are! You ing killed her!" I said while running to tackle LuHan. I out and kept punching him in the face. His buddies threw me off of him but I didn't want to stop. I tried to get to LuHan but Kris and Xiumin held me back. Finally I gave up and punched the air. 
 
"I'll take her to the hospital!" Kai said suddenly. I didn't trust him but that was the only way. Kai walked over to Ren and Ava. He bent down and grabbed Ava then disappeared. We sat down on the ground, not saying a word but crying. Seconds later Kai came back.
 
"What'd they say?" Baekhyun asked.
 
"She is in the hospital room right now. If you want to come then hold hands so we can all transport." Kai said awkwardly. I didn't want to touch them other than my fist pounding their faces.
 
"I want to see Ava so I'm doing it." Baekhyun said while getting up and grabbing hands with Kai. I looked at my friends and we got up together.
 
"Make this quick." I said sounding agitated. 
 
"Anybody else?" Kai asked. Everybody shook their heads. Typical. They never go see anybody in the hospital when it's their fault. Kai then transported us to the hospital room. There she was laying in bed. The doctor wasn't in there. Ren walked over to her and buried his face into her sheets. The doctor came in startled.
 
"When did you get in here?!" He said with wide eyes.
 
"We were umm in the bathroom. So what is going on with Ava?" He calmed down and walked over to Ava.
 
"We got her pulse back but she is not conscious. When it comes to cases like this the patient...rarely lives. I'm sorry. I don't think she'll live." He walked out of the room. So did that mean she was going to die? A tear fell from my eye but I quickly wiped it.
 
"JR... Can I talk to you?" Minhyun asked me. I nodded and walked out of the room.
 
"That was your dream. I realized that just now. I'm so sorry." He said while hugging me. I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. I just let them fall from my eyes and hit Minhyuns's jacket. Minhyun was crying as well. We just stood there in the middle of the hospital crying. Then we heard a loud long beep come from the room. She was gone. Again. The doctor ran ran back into the room and the others came out of the room.
 
"Why did you come out?" Minhyun asked.
 
"The doctor told us to wait in the waiting room. He'll give is an update later." Ren said while wiping his tears from his face. We sat down impatiently waiting for the doctor. Minutes later he came out. We stood up in unison.
 
"What happened?" Ren asked.
 
"I don't know how to put this but she passed away. I'm so sorry, but we did everything we could. You can go in the room and say your last goodbyes." He smiled while walking away. Ren dropped to the floor bawling his eyes out. I ruffed my hair and started walking to the room.
 
"Who is going first?" I asked. No one volunteered, mainly because it would be weird since we are enemies.
 
"How about we give everyone one on one time with her. Then they can get the next person that's waiting outside." I suggested. They all agreed and the first person alone was Baekho. A minute later he came out and Baekhyun went in. He took a little longer then Minhyun went in. I was next. I walked in there in closed the door behind me. I walked over to Ava and cried. I knew I didn't have that much time so I kissed her cheek and left. Kai went in for about two seconds.
 
"Did say anything?!" Baekhyun yelled at him.
 
"I said goodbye. You know how I feel about dead people." Baekhyun sighed heavily. The last person was Ren who took the longest.
 
"What is he doing?" Kai said impatiently.
 
"He is going to take a while since he was her boyfriend." I retorted. Baekhyun's eyes widened.
 
"Her boyfriend?!" I just nodded. Seconds later Ren came out of the room.
 
"Everybody ready?" Kai asked. We all nodded and joined hands. We transported back to the abandoned building. I was ready to leave and go home.
 
"What happened?!" The exotics asked us.
 
"She...died." Baekhyun said quietly. They gasped but LuHan stayed the same. It was almost as if he was dead. We grabbed Aron from the spot he was at and walked home.
 
LuHan POV
 
When I heard that Ava died I felt a bunch of weight gathered on my shoulders. Anonymous left and it was about time we left too. We all got in our vans and drove home. Kris handed me a phone once we got settled down.
 
"You know what you have to do right?" He said while I was on Ava's bunk looking into space. How was I supposed to tell Minhyuk what happened?
 
"I don't want to call him Kris." I said plainly.
 
"You have to sooner or later. I recommend now. Just get it over with." He said while sitting the phone beside me and leaving the room. I curled up in her covers and cried my eyes out. When I somewhat calmed down I decide to call Minhyuk. I dialed his number. It seemed like the longest ring ever until he answered. 
 
"Hello?" I gulped.
 
"I killed her."