Exotics Attack

Love Is Anonymous

 

Ren POV
 
I woke early today. I don't know why but I had this feeling that I had to get up. I walked into the living room to find Ava sleeping peacefully. I was mesmerized by her looks I didn't hear JR behind me. He coughed and finally I turned around. My face flushed from the embarrassment. 
 
"Hey what are you doing up so early?" He said with a slight smile.
 
"N..N...Nothing." I stuttered out. He started laughing.
 
"Okay whatever you say. Want to go get breakfast with me?" I nodded.
 
"Let me get dressed first." I got up from the floor and went to my room to get dressed. We left the house to get breakfast food. 
 
"So are you and Ava dating?" JR asked me. 
 
"Umm yes. How did you know? And why do you want to know?" I asked looking at him. He had a smile on his face. Why was he smiling?
 
"No reason. I just figured since you guys kissed and you were staring at her lovingly this morning." He chuckled. My face flushed one again. After a few minutes we reached the part of town where most of the street food was placed.
 
"What do you think they'll want to eat?" I asked JR. He just shrugged.
 
"Let's get one big meal." He suggested. I nodded and we ordered Galbi. We were standing waiting for our food. JR started acting weird.
 
"What's wrong?" I asked.
 
"We need to hurry up and leave." He hissed between his teeth.
 
"JR we just got here. What's wrong?!" I said trying not to yell.
 
"There is exotics near." JR couldn't stop shaking and moving around. It was kind of scary seeing him like this. It was like he was going to change into monster any second.
 
"Just calm down the food is almost down. Okay?" He nodded but he didn't look calm. 
 
"Stay here." He put on his hood and walked away fast. Soon a group of boys came to the street food stand.
 
"We would like some chicken wrapped in lettuce please." The honey colored haired one said. My heart was pumping extremely fast. Where those the exotics? Is that why JR walked away? I looked at every single one of them. I found a familiar face. It was the guy I helped Ava carry. They looked at me. One came over towards me.
 
"What is your name?" He had a serious face.
 
"Umm..Umm.. None of your business!" He raised his fist to punch me but a hand stopped him. There was nothing there. JR. The other boy flew. The others looked at me weird.
 
"How did you do that without touching him?!" A chunky faced boy asked me.
 
"I didn't!" It was quiet until someone started talking.
 
"He has powers like LuHan! Get him!" They started chasing me so I ran. I didn't bother looking back.
 
JR POV
 
I hid my face with my hoodie and went to any alley. I used my power and turned invisible. I walked back to where Ren was and Kris walked up to him. They must know he is Anonymous. They were talking then I saw Kris about to punch Ren. I stepped in between them and stopped his hand. I threw him and Xiumin asked Ren a question. Then Baekhyun yelled that Ren has the same powers as LuHan. Which he doesn't. It was me doing the work. They started chasing him. I decided to play with their minds. Suho and D.O. were running next to each other so I pushed Suho and made both of them fall into a bush.
 
"Yah! Suho what is wrong with you?!" D.O yelled. Two gone, nine left since Kris was still at the street food stand. I ran up to Tao and tripped him. He fell and scraped his leg. This was funny to me. Next was Baekhyun. I smacked his face hard and it started bleeding. He was on the ground cussing. Chanyeol was running but stopped because he was out of breath. He had his hands on his knees. I decided to go easy on him and just kick him over. He landed face first. I caught up to the fast runners. Which were LuHan, Kai, Lay, Chen, Xiumin, and Sehun. I grabbed Lay by his collar and threw him. Then Xiumin was about to run up to Sehun so I pushed him backwards. Sehun looked back and I punched him in the face. I then threw a stick at Kai and he stopped running.
 
"What the heck?!" He screamed. I laughed. I went behind him and tapped his shoulder. He turned but 'nothing was there'. I kept doing it until he lost his mind.
 
"Argh! What is that?!" He then transported somewhere. The only person left was LuHan. LuHan was about to grab Ren's shirt until I smacked his hand away. Then I blocked his way. First I flicked his forehead. He had a weird look on his face. Ren kept running but LuHan stopped. I kicked LuHan in his 'area' and he dropped to the ground. I was laughing super hard at the face he was making. I stopped laughing and went to go find Ren. Soon I found him and walked up to him, grabbing his hand. He looked back and realized it was me. We walked back to an alley and I turned back into my regular self.
 
"Thanks for saving me. I owe you one." Ren said.
 
"More like twelve. Naw it was pretty funny though. The way their faces were. You should've seen them." I said while mocking them. It was quiet until Ren broke it. 
 
"Oh snap! I forgot about the food! We have to go!" Ren got up and ran. I chased after him. He walked up to me with the bags of food in his hand.
 
"Let's go home before something else happens." Ren said. We walked back home. When we walked in the dining room everyone was sitting down eating food. Me and Ren looked at each other.
 
"Are you serious?!" They looked at us then the bag of food Ren had.
 
"Oh. You guys got something to eat. When Ava cooked for us. How unfortunate." Minhyun said while shoving a bunch of food in his mouth.
 
"Do you know what happened while we were out getting the food?!" Ren yelled. Everybody flinched especially me since I was right next to him.
 
"What happened?" Aron said while leaning back in his seat.
 
"Exotics tried to attack me! Luckily JR was there. I could've got beaten up or worse....killed." The room got silent.
 
"I'm sorry Ren I didn't know you were getting food." Ren threw the food on the table and walked to his room. He was angry, angrier than me. He was right, we went through a lot of running to get this food. And of course fighting. 
 
Ava POV
 
I took everybody's plates away from them. I felt bad that Ren and JR went through all of that and I cooked.
 
"What are you doing?! I was eating that!" Minhyun yelled as I took his plate.
 
"You eat the food Ren and JR got if you are so hungry. I'll make it another time." I said while throwing the food out. They looked at me crazy.
 
"Are you serious?!" Baekho yelled. 
 
"Yep." Before I walked out of the dining room I heard Minhyun complain that the food was cold. I walked into Ren's room. He was listening to music and reading a book.
 
"Hey can we talk?" He took off his headphones and put the book down.
 
"What?" He said plainly.
 
"I'm sorry for cooking the food. If I would've known that you were getting some I wouldn't of made it. Please forgive me." I said. He looked at me.
 
"I forgive you. I guess next time I will tell everybody when I get something to eat." Ren said while hugging me. I was happy that he forgave me. I thought he was going to hold a grudge.
 
"What happened? Why did the exotics attack you?" I asked.
 
"They must have found out that I was Anonymous. JR turned invisible and beat them up." Ren said while still hugging me.
 
"Wow! I'm glad you didn't get hurt." Minhyun busted through the room. Which caused us to both jump.
 
"We're fin- What were you guys doing?!" Minhyun said while he pulled us apart.
 
"What are you doing?! We were just hugging! Calm down." Ren said.
 
"Oh. My bad. Anyway like I was saying we finished the cold food you bought. Are you happy?" Minhyun said.
 
"I'd be happy if you would get out of my room!" Ren yelled.
 
"I'd be happy if you would get out of my room." Minhyun mocked as he closed Ren's door. I started laughing.
 
"Don't laugh at as idiocy." Ren said to me. We both got up and headed towards Aron's room where everybody else was.
 
"Okay I have a question, why does everyone always come in my room  when they are bored?" Aron said.
 
"Because your room is cool. You got all of the coolest stuff in here like the Xbox." Baekho said. Everybody nodded except me.
 
"See Ava didn't nod. Which means she thinks my room is boring." Everybody looked at me.
 
"What? The PlayStation is way better." They all gasped.
 
"How could you say that about the Xbox?" They said in unison. What was so good about Xbox that made them act like that? Was it that serious?
 
"It's my opinion. Is it even really that serious?" They gasped again.
 
"My heart just broke." Minhyun said while pretending to faint. JR caught him and started fanning him. 
 
"It's going to be okay Minhyun. She was just playing." I laughed at them.
 
"Have you even played it before?" Aron asked. I shook my head. They gasped again.
 
"You should play it before you talk about it." Ren said while pressing the power button.
 
"What should she play first?" He said looking at all the games.
 
"Need For Speed." Baekho suggested. Ren pulled it out and put it in the Xbox. The game started and Ren handed me the remote.
 
"I don't even know how to play." They all looked at me with wide eyes.
 
"Okay, X is the boost, LT is to brake and RT is to accelerate. To steer you just move the left analog stick." JR said. I looked at him crazy.
 
"What is the left analog stick?" I asked.
 
"This little circle moving thingy." He said pointing to it. I nodded. We started playing and honestly I didn't know what to do, even after JR explained everything to me. So I just pressed random buttons. I was doing horrible but I didn't care. A few hours passed by and it was already 1:26pm. I stopped playing and just watched the others play. Soon the started playing a fighting game. They seemed to be having fun. It was more fun than the PlayStation. Maybe it was because of the people you play it with. 
 
"Okay. Guys I think we should take a break before the Xbox over heats." JR said while turning off the Xbox. They all moaned.
 
"Why JR? We could've beat him up?" Baekho complained.
 
"The Xbox is extremely hot and I promised Ava I'll take her to practice her power."
 
"She hasn't learned yet?" Minhyun asked.
 
"Nope she was only with them for a couple of days. Let's go Ava." 
 
JR POV
 
We walked out of the dorm. I tried starting conversations but there was always an awkward silence.
 
"So Ava congrats for finally being Ren's first girlfriend. Just don't break his heart. Okay?" I said.
 
"Okay." That's all she said. Back to the awkward silence. Soon we walked up to the abandoned building where I practice using my powers.
 
"We are here." I said. It was empty except for a dirty couch which I never will sit in.
 
"Okay you know nothing right?" I asked. She just nodded her head.
 
"I usually use my power when I feel I'm getting attacked or when I'm mad. Which I think you should do. When I first used my power I felt it going through my veins. I don't know about you though." I said trying to explain the best I could.
 
"Okay. I'll try my hardest." She smiled while pumping her fist in the air.
 
"Okay." We were practicing but nothing happen. There was one time when it almost became dark but went back to light. I taught her the basic punching and kicking since we weren't doing anything. I suddenly got this feeling in my stomach. They were near.
 
"Do you feel that in your stomach?" She nodded.
 
"What is it? I'm feeling a little sick." She said holding her stomach.
 
"The exotics are near. Find a place to hide. I will be invisible okay." She nodded then I turned invisible. She was behind the couch. Soon exotics came in. They had bruises and bandages all over them.
 
"Someone is in here. I can smell it." I heard Kris say. My heart started beating fast when Baekhyun headed towards the couch. He pulled out Ava.
 
"What are you doing here?!" Everybody came towards the two. We were in big trouble now worse than last time.
 
"I was just umm on the streets and umm... I had no where to sleep so I came to this building." She lied. Her voice was shaky. 
 
"Really?! Come back home with us then!" Baekhyun grabbed her wrist but she yanked him off.
 
"No! I am staying where I am now! I love it here! Not with you guys." She whispered the last sentence. My heart softened when she said she loved it here. I knew she was talking about being with us.
 
"Are you serious? You like it in this trash?" LuHan stepped up and asked. She stepped away from him.
 
"No I love it here. And the Xbox is way better than the PlayStation!" I chuckled. They looked at her crazy. LuHn backed her up to the wall and blocked her way from getting out. He placed his hands by the side of her head. 
 
"Just come stay with us baby." He whispered in her ear. I was going to do something until Ava slapped him right in the face.
 
"I'm not your baby! And I'm staying with the people I love!" She yelled. He looked at her then forcefully grabbed her neck. He kissed her roughly. She punched him in the chest to get him off.
 
"What is wrong with you?! You think that you can just kiss me and it will be alright?! Well you are wrong!" She punched him in the stomach hard. Then she kicked him in the 'area'. The second time today. I felt sorry for LuHan. Sike!
 
"Get away from me now!" They helped LuHan up and started walking out. Baekhyun turned around and looked at her.
 
"You've changed. A lot." Baekhyun closed the door. Minutes later I turned back to normal. Ava was balled up on the floor crying. I went over to comfort her.
 
"Hey what's wrong?" She looked up at me then hid her face with her hands.
 
"He..he kissed me." She in air in between words.
 
"And? Do you miss them?"
 
"No I don't miss them. It's just that Ren will be mad. I don't want him to get mad at me." 
 
"Oh. Well Ren won't get mad at you. You did nothing wrong." I said hoping she would stop crying. I didn't like it when people cry.
 
"Are you su...sure?" I nodded even though she couldn't see me.
 
"I am sure. By the way your fighting was the best. Where did you learn moves like that?" She revealed her face and I saw her smile.
 
"From the best teacher ever." We both laughed. Suddenly she got up and ran to the corner of the room. She started throwing up. I knew it was from her first time sensing enemies. I knew because that's what happened to me. Soon she was done and sat down with her back on the wall. I walked over to her. She looked all sweaty and miserable.
 
"Sorry for throwing up in your practicing room. My stomach wasn't feeling really good. I'll clean it when I get a chance." She said while looking up at me.
 
"It's okay. I did the same thing when I first sensed enemies. You are probably going to get sick later on. Let's go home okay?" I said giving her my hand. She took it and got up off the floor. We started walking and she started tripping over her own feet.
 
"I'm getting dizzy JR. Can we rest?" She said with her eyelids slightly open.
 
"You can. Get on my back and go to sleep." I put her on my back and slowly she drifted off. When I walked through the dorm door I had to bend down so we could fit. Luckily we did. Everyone was in the living room looking at me weird.
 
"What happened?" Aron asked.
 
"It's a long story. Somebody make some soup for her. And can somebody else get a towel with cold water on it." I said while bringing her in my room. Ren came in with a worried face.
 
"What happened to her? Is she going to be okay?" He asked while looking at her.
 
"She'll be fine. I'll tell you later." I said calmly. Minhyun came in with the cold towel.
 
"Who is getting the soup ready?" I asked.
 
"Aron is." Minhyun said while sitting down.
 
"Someone ask Baekho to get the flu medicine and thermostat please." Ren walked out of the room and told Baekho. Minutes later Aron can in with the soup. Then Baekho and Ren came in with the medicine and thermostat.
 
"Some exotics ran into us again and it was her first time sensing. She's just sick from that. That's all. Any questions?" I said.
 
"What happened?" Ren asked.
 
"She tried to hide but there really wasn't anywhere to hid. Baekhyun found her and they got in an argument. I'll let her tell you the rest if she wants." Everybody nodded in agreement. 
 
"Ava wake up." I said softly. Her eyes battered open.
 
"Huh?" She said.
 
"Eat some soup for me okay." She sat up in my bed. I grabbed the soup from Aron and gave it to her. She started eating then suddenly she put the soup down.
 
"It's hot in here." She said.
 
"I know. Minhyun give me the towel." He handed me the towel and I put it on her forehead. Everyone was just watching her every move. She grabbed the bowl of soup and started eating again. 
 
"C'mon let's give Ren and Ava some alone time." I said signaling the others out of the room.
 
Ren POV
 
I sat down next to Ava after the others walked out. I wanted to know what happened and why Ava needed to tell us. Why couldn't JR tell us?
 
"Hey how are you feeling?" I said.
 
"It's hot and my stomach doesn't feel good." She said with a hoarse voice. I decided to leave it alone for now since she wasn't feeling good.
 
"Oh. Well get some rest okay?" She nodded lightly and I kissed her cheek. It was extremely hot, it was like my lips were on fire. I cut the lights out then walked out of the room. The rest of my friends were watching tv in the living room. I just walked to my room and quietly went to sleep.