My Love Is Anonymous

Love Is Anonymous

LuHan POV

When I saw Ava in that abandoned building yesterday I felt sad. I felt like it was all my fault and that I made her like this. Then I thought about something that I didn't want to think about. When we sensed an enemy it led us to the abandoned building, where she was. No one else was there except for her. Which had to mean she was now Anonymous. I couldn't wrap my head around it though. It seemed so unreal. Why would she leave us and become our enemy? But the biggest question of all is, how did she find them? I decided to tell my friends the new discovery while we were all together in the living room. I turned off the tv and started talking.

"Guys we need to talk." They all looked at me puzzled.

"What's wrong LuHan?" Kris asked me while positioning himself in the chair he was sitting in.

"I think Ava is umm....I think she is our enemy." I said while looking towards the ground. I heard a small gasp come from the room.

"I think so too LuHan. She hates us extremely and she changed a lot." Baekhyun said. Was he thinking the same thing as me?

"Why would you think that? Is it because of yesterday?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes. When we sensed someone we went to the building, she was the only one there. And not only is she our enemy but she likes being with them. You remember that blonde headed girl looking one we saw at the food stand? Well I think they might know eachother. I don't know what to do. Anonymous might take advantage of her and I don't want that." I said. 

"I told you she wasn't our friend. You guys sh-" Chen said until Kris smacked him in the back of the head.

"What do you want to do then?" Kris asked.

"I honestly want to go somewhere to clear my mind and relax." I said while rubbing my hands on my face. I haven't really slept in a while. I mean I closed my eyes but I never did it enough to satisfy my body.

"A spa?" Suho asked.

"No, a beach is where he wants to go. And where I want to go too." Kai said. The beach didn't sound bad but the spa didn't sound bad either. My gut told me to go with the beach. Like something was going to happen. Something important.

"The beach is fine." I said following my gut. I hope this would all work out in the end.

Ava POV

I got up this morning feeling extremely energized. I didn't feel so hot anymore and my stomach didn't churn. Which means I was back to my regular self. I got up out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. I was going to thank the boys by making a big breakfast. I was just hoping no one would wake up. The plan was good until I grabbed one pan from the cabinet and the rest came tumbling down. Great. The noise was extremely loud causing everyone to get out of there beds. They all stood in the doorway of the kitchen looking at me with big eyes.

"What are you doing up?!" They all screamed in unison. I gave them a sly smile.

"Oh! I don't feel sick anymore so I was going to cook breakfast for you guys. Sorry for waking you up." I said while chuckling at the end of my sentence.

"Really?!" Ren said while feeling my forehead. I just nodded.

"Well since you're fine then I'm going back to sleep. Goodnight." Baekho said while walking to his room.

"More like good morning!" I yelled. They laughed at me. I started picking up the pots and pans and put them back in the cabinet. I grabbed the ingredients then finally started cooking. I was going to make a whole bunch of food. Foods like Rice, Kimchi, Namul, Bindaeddeok, Bulgogi, Japchae, and Tteokguk. When I was cooking Aron came in. I didn't want him to see what I was cooking so I shooed him out.

"Aron get out! You'll see when I'm done." I said lightly smacking him with a towel.

"I just wanted to know if you needed help." Aron said.

"No just hurry up and leave." I said still continuing to hit him. He finally walked out of the kitchen and into his room, where everybody else was, as usual. After a long period of time the food finally finished and I sit the food on the table. There was barely any room to sit our plates down but I figured it out. I looked over the table once more before calling them in to eat.

"Guys the food is ready!" They got up and walked into the dining room with big eyes. I sat down next to Ren and across from JR like when we had our first dinner. They just sat there looking at all the food.

"You made all of this? For us?" JR asked while pointing to the food.

"Yep. So I hope you enjoy." Ren hugged me then started eating. I watched their face expressions and I was pleased. They seemed like they enjoyed it.

"This is awesome!" Minhyun said before he shoved some food in his mouth. I laughed at Minhyun.

"Why aren't you eating? I know you are hungry." Ren looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"I'm not that hungry yet. It's for you guys anyway. Keep eating." I forced out of my mouth even though my stomach was basically eating itself. He nodded.

"Thanks Ava. It's delicious." I looked up at JR who was smiling. I smiled back, which caused his cheeks to turn a light pink. He looked so adorable when he smiles. But not as much as Ren does. When everybody pushed back their plates and declared they were too stuffed to eat anything else, I grabbed their plates and headed towards the sink. I felt someone following me so I turned aroung to see who it was. JR.

"Hello stalker." I said.

"Hello. I figured since you went through all of that cooking I might as well help you with the dishes. What do you say?'' He smiled at me.

"It's fine. I suggest you go take a nap or something. I'll be okay." I said while putting the dishes in the sink.

"Are you sure?" He said looking a little sad.

"Yep. Now go do something with your life." He walked out of the kitchen and headed towards his room. I started cleaning the dishes at 12:36am and finally got done at 1:13pm. I cleaned my hands and went to Ren's room. He was in his bad taking a nap. I walked over to him and brushed my hand against his face softly. Then I kissed his cheek softly saying, "I love you." and walking out the door. I walked to Aron's room thinking that everyone would be in there but it was only Aron and Minhyun sleeping as well. Their backs were facing eachother. They looked like little kids. I walked out and walked into Baekho's room. Something told me not to waste my time because I already knew he was sleep. Which he was sleep. My only option was JR's room, so I walked into his room. Luckily he was awake.

"Hey. What are you doing in here?" He said while putting down the manga he was reading.

"Everyone is sleep and I got bored. So I came here. What are you reading?" I said while sitting beside him on his bed.

"Oh. I'm reading D. Gray-Man. It's pretty good you should read it." JR said while handing me the book. I took it and started reading it. It was interesting. There was a silence, but it was comfortable.

"What do you like about Ren?" JR asked me. Now it got awkward. 

"Ren is nice and caring. He looks adorable when he blushes. And his kisses are filled with love. Why do you want to know?" I said looking up at him. He started playing with his fingers and looked down at them, awkwardly.

"I...umm...I just asked." I started reading the manga again. It was quiet again. I slowly felt myself falling asleep and I got too lazy to get up. So I just fell asleep in his bed.

JR POV

I looked over and saw her falling asleep. She looked adorable. I gave her a cover and a pillow so she could fall asleep comfortably. Then I walked out of my room turning out the lights. Once everybody woke up I would tell them we could go to the beach. I was watching tv in the living room when I heard noises coming from Aron's room. Minhyun walked out of Aron's room and sat beside me.

"Did you go to sleep?" He said while rubbing his eyes.

"No." It went back to being quiet and a few laughs were shared while we watched tv. A hour everyone started waking up and coming to the living room. 

"So what do you guy want to do?" Aron asked sounding bored.

"Let's go to the beach now." I said. Everybody nodded and we packed Ava's food that she made just in case we get hungry. Then we got into Aron's car. We sat in the same exact spots as last time when we really didn't know Ava. We were talking about random things until we got to the beach. When we stepped out of the car the first thing I did was sniff the salty smelling air. Minhyun and I were to carry the towels. Baekho carried the bags with the chairs in it. Aron, Ren and, Ava were looking for a spot to sit in. Ava had her bathing suit under her clothes, so I figured it was a two piece. Why was I thinking about Ava's bathing suit? I shrugged it off and followed Baekho. We finally decided on spot to sit and we placed everything down. I saw Ren stealing glances at Ava when she was taking off her clothes she wore on top of the bathing suit. It made me laugh. Who knew he was so dirty? Finally everybody was ready to get in the water.  Ren was with Ava and the rest of us were together. I wanted to go with Ren and Ava so bad but what would that make me look like? A third-wheel? A creep? My thoughts were cut off when I felt cold water on my toes. I was at the shoreline already. I got in fully and swam to Minhyun. They were just floating in the water talking about random things. So I joined them with nothing better to do.

"Oh crap I forgot to tell Nikki we were coming here today. I'll be back guys." He swam away from us. Now only leaving Baekho, Minhyun and I. Suddenly I could feel my stomach telling me they were near. I tried not to ruin the day so I decided not to tell anyone.

Ren POV

I walked to the water with Ava's hand in mine. It felt good to be alone with her. Well not alone but that's what it felt like to me. We reached the water and started swimming. When we got as far as possible we stopped swimming. I faced her and smiled.

"You look beautiful." I said. She started blushing hard.

"Thanks." I swam just a little closer so that our faces were close. I loved the feeling that was going through me. 

"So what do you want to do?" She said.

"Anything, as long as you are with me." She blushed once again. Cute.

"Would you want to umm go back to our spot and sit in a chair and relax?" She said with hope in her voice.

"Sure." I said trying not to squeal. We swam back to the shore and started walking through the sand. When we approached our spot we saw Aron on the phone.

"Hey Aron who is that?" I asked. He mouthed, "Nikki." and I nodded. Ava was already in a chair laying down with her eyes closed. I was mesmorized by her perfect skin and body. I was glad she was mine.

"Take a picture, it last longer." She said with a smlie on her face. I sat in a chair next to her.

"Why when the real thing is better?" She looked at me and rolled her eyes. We laughed together. I t was silent for a few minutes until Ava shot up from her chair.

"What's the matter Ava?" She looked at me with big eyes.

"They're here." She whispered. My eyes widened. This was suppose to be a good day.

"Aron where is JR at?" He looked at me weird then told me.

"They were over there the last time I was with them. Why?" She didn't even answer him but instead ran off to go find JR. Then I heard Nikki's voice seconds later.

Ava POV

I ran as fast as I could to JR. Soon I was saw Suho walking towards me. So I turned around trying to hide with the huge crowd of people. When he passed me I ran into the water heading to JR. I finally reached him and tapped him on his shoulder. He turned around and smiled when he saw me.

"Hey! Where's Ren at?" I ignored his question.

"I know you feel that. Did you tell them?" JR's eyes got big.

"Follow me." He swam a few feet away from Baekho and Minhyun.

"Answer me!" I screamed. He jumped a little.

"I felt it but I didn't want to ruin the fun." 

"Suho almost spotted me. We have to leave now. We can always come back. Get the boys gathered up and....be careful." I said trying not to think of all the bad things that could happen. JR swam and got Minhyun and Baekho. I stayed in the water and waited to see if I could see anymore Exotics. There was so many people here I couldn't even tell where JR, Minhyun, and Baekho went. I finally got out of the water and headed towards the spot we settled in. No one was there which means they were in the car waiting for me. I thought it was great until someone tapped me on my shoulders. I turned around with fear thinking it may be someone I don't want to see. Exotics.

"Ava we need to talk." I was mad. Only if I didn't wait so long in the water they wouldn't of caught me.

"About?" I said trying to make this go faster.

"Are you apart of Anonymous now?" LuHan asked. They all looked at me.

"Why?" LuHan sighed heavily.

"Just answer the god damn question!" I jumped a little from him yelling.

"Y..Yes LuHan I am apart of Anonymous. Anymore questions?" I said with a slight attitude. LuHan looked like he was about to cry.

"Why? Did you hate us that bad? Do you love them more?" A tear fell from his eye as he asked the question. I didn't want to see him cry. Especially when I was the one making him do it.

"I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone. But I do love them more. I'm sorry." I said while walking away. Until someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and it was Baekhyun. He was crying as well. He pulled me in for a tight hug. 

"I'm sorry Ava. Please come back. Please." He said while still not letting go of the hug. I felt one tear drop down my face. I missed being with them but it was too late. I was Anonymous. 

"I'm sorry but I...can't. I just can't." I pushed him off of me and started walking to the car. I approached the car and Ren got out to hug me.

"What took you so long? I was so worried." I pushed him off of me and got into the car. I know it was harsh but I didn't want to be bothered. I felt everyone's eyes on me. I couldn't cry in front of them. I'll just wait until I get to the dorm.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Aron ased while looking at me through the mirror.

"Just drive." I hissed out of my mouth while looking out the window. Soon we got home and everyone was asleep. So I laid down on the couch and cried.

JR POV

When we got home everybody went to sleep except for me. I heard Ava crying on the couch. It broke my heart, not even seeing her, but hearing her cry. I went into the living room where she laid down and went up to her.

"Go away." She she said trying not to look me in the eye.

"No. You need someone to comfort you. So that's what I'm going to do." I sat down on the couch next to her and laid her head on my lap. I ran my fingers through her hair and she just let it all out. I don't know what they did to her but whatever it was they were going to pay. I am going to make sure of that. Soon she feel asleep and so did I.