Temporary Home

Love Is Anonymous

 

Kris POV
 
When we got in the dorm Baekhyun and LuHan started randomly arguing.
 
"Yah! LuHan what was that?! Why did you kiss Ava?!" Baekhyun yelled at LuHan. I had no idea LuHan kissed Ava at Lotte World. 
 
"Because I can! Why did you hold hands with Ava, huh?! I thought you didn't like her!" LuHan screamed back.
 
"Because I can! And you can't have her! Only I can!" Baekhyun retorted.
 
"It's too late now because we are already going out!!" LuHan said. Both of them went to their rooms and slammed their doors. The rest of us were left dumbfounded. I bet their was millions of questions running through their heads too. Everyone looked at Ava, who was staring at the ground with a fully blushed face. She then walked into Baekhyun's room. I decided to follow and eavesdrop, but just for a little. When I got to the door I heard them talking. Suddenly, I felt ten bodies all over me trying to eavesdrop too.
 
"Is it true that you and him are going out?" I heard Baekhyun's voice. It sounded like he wanted to cry. It was silent for a while. Then I heard little movement.
 
"Aren't you suppose to love me?" I heard Baekhyun's voice again. Ava must have nodded to Baekhyun's earlier question.
 
"Oh so now you want to love me?! Just today you were running away from me, calling out ''. Do you know how I felt Baekhyun?! How it felt to get rejected, not just once but several times?! No because you just wanted me to leave you alone. Well now you got your wish and you come crawling back! Do you even like me?! Or are you trying to keep me away from LuHan?! Just when I thought that you were actually a fr-" Ava's words got off and it got quiet. Suddenly we heard a loud smack. We all looked at eachother with big eyes. I think I know what happened but I couldn't wrap my mind around it. The door flew open causing all of us to fall foward. We got caught in something we shouldn't have. Ava walked over us with tears in her eyes and went into the restroom, locking herself in. Baekhyun was holding his, now red, cheek. Then he got under his covers. Hearing whimpers, we didn't know if it was Baekhyun or Ava. I went towards Baekhyun and pulled the covers away from his face. Tears were on his face but there was still a whimpering noise. It must be Ava then. I walked up to the restroom and heard the noise. I don't like it when people cry. Even though it looks like I don't give a . I went into LuHan's room, who was just staring at the ceiling. 
 
"LuHan how are you feeling?!" He turned to look at me then turned back.
 
"I heard their conversation. And I'm pissed. Does that answer your question?!" I sat down on Chen's bed.
 
"It does answer my question. Answer me this.... Why are you pissed LuHan? Is it because you know what happened in the other room? Is it because you feel Baekhyun lied? Is it be-" I got cut off by LuHan, which honestly scared the crap out of me.
 
"It's because I know he kissed her! It's because I thought he was my friend! It's because.....I love her and he is trying to steal her away! That's not what friends do! Friends don't kiss another friend's girlfriend! Friends don't lie to eachother!! So I guess Baekhyun was never my friend." I could feel LuHan's pain. Even though I've never experienced something like that before.
 
"LuHan don't cut your friendship out over a girl! That makes no sense! She might not stay as long as a childhood friend would! You and Baekhyun were like Spongebob and Patrick except a lot smarter. Then after this girl arrived you guys are like...like... Dora and The Swiper. You can't stand eachother! Just to think this happened in only two days. What could happen in a week, huh? Next thing you know one of you is trying to assassinate the other. All because of one girl. Aish! This generation...I tell you." LuHan was now sitting up in his bed.
 
"Yeah I guess you are right Kris. I shouldn't let her come in between our friendship." The door suddenly opened and Ava stood there with tears flowing down her face.
 
"You don't need to worry about a week with me here because I won't be here. Thanks for telling me the truth LuHan. Kris." She said. Something told me that this was going to happen but I had to run my big mouth. Nice going Kris! LuHan jumped from the bed attempting to erase what he said.
 
"Wait! Ava that's not what I meant! Let me explain!" She walked out of the room and LuHan grabbed her wrist.
 
"What?! There is nothing to explain LuHan! Baekhyun doesn't know whether he wants me or not! And you, LuHan, don't want me at all! Just let go of me! I need a break!!" LuHan still held on to her wrist. She jerked but LuHan's grip was too tight. The whole group was  still gathered in the hallway watching the whole scene go down.
 
"I can't let you go Ava. I need you." He hurried up and let go of her wrist and hugged her tightly. A few seconds later she started pushing him away.
 
"You don't need me! You have your friends. Goodbye." Ava said while starting to walk out of the dorm. Everyone stood shocked at what happened in about thirty minutes. 
 
Ava POV
 
I pushed LuHan away from me and started walking out of the dorm. I didn't even pack my stuff that I had and just walked out of the door. I heard someone calling my name but I had to ignore. As much as I wanted to run back into LuHan's comfortable arms, I knew I couldn't. He didn't want me anymore. And I don't even know what Baekhyun wants anymore.
 
LuHan POV
 
I saw her walk out of the door. Did she really leave? Where was she going to go? She didn't even pack. I ran after her, by the time I started running she was about 7 blocks away. I believe this was the hardest I've ever ran in my life. It felt like I was sliwly dying if a heart attack. I saw her walking down the side walk. I couldn't stop until I had her in my arms, tightly. I finally reached her and turned her body around. Her eyes got wide. Even though they were red, puffy, and teary they still looked beautiful. I was on the brink of crying when I felt my body collapse. The last thing I remember seeing was ger beautiful face. Then it disappeared.
 
Ava POV
 
LuHan collapsed right in front of my eyes. My mind was about to burst because of all the pressure, thoughts, and things that happened just in one day. Was it really my fault that all these things happened in the course of two days? Was Kris right? I should be blaming myself. When I looked back down at LuHan I remembered that he collapsed. How was I going to take him back to the dorms?  
 
"Help!! Someone help me!!! Please!! He is going to die!!" Tons of people looked my way but only one person came to the rescue.
 
"Omo! Is he dead?! Should we take him to the hospital?!" I just shrugged and the boy that looked my age put him on his back. He was actually strong. 
 
"Umm... Miss where does he live? Do you know?" I nodded.
 
"It's not that far from here actually, follow me." I lead him towards the house. He dropped him on the porch. I rung the doorbell and ran. At first he looked at me crazy then he followed me. I heard the door open and shrieks. I didn't want to see them again. We walked back to where LuHan and I were before he collapsed.
 
"Why would you run?" The boy said stopping where he found me.
 
"I am not in the best relationship to see them again." I said to the boy.
 
"Oh! Sorry for asking too much. My name is Ren by the way." He held out his hand for me to shake, which I shook. It was surprisingly warm.
 
"You're fine. My name is Ava and thanks for the help!" I smiled. He let go of my hand.
 
"Okay, well hope to see you soon! I have to go! Bye!!" He waved goodbye and walked across the street. I realized it was 1:45am and I had no where to go. Then I remembered someone. I knew where his home was so I walked to it. I rang the doorbell and I heard someone messing with the locks. The door finally opened.
 
"Hey Minhyuk!! Umm...hi!" He opened the door wider to let me come in.
 
Xiumin POV
 
I saw Ava leave then minutes after LuHan left. We all sat in the living room trying to grasp the fact that Ava left, LuHan went after her, Baekhyun kissed LuHan's girlfriend and then got slapped, LuHan said he shouldn't let her ruin the friendship he had with Baekhyun. Kris suddenly started talking.
 
"Hey umm... I feel like I should explain some things so you won't feel stupid." We all nodded. Listening to Kris we heard our bell. The door was open why would LuHan ring the bell? I got up and answered the door. Only to find LuHan's lifeless body on the porch.
 
"OH MY GOSH!! LAY COME HERE!!! LUHAN IS DEAD!!!" I picked up LuHan while everybody started freaking out. I put him on the couch. Lay came over and checked his pulse. 
 
"He is not dead but his pulse is low." Lay started pumping his chest hoping to get the pulse back to normal. Lay checked his pulse again. Then went back to pumping his chest. I was so scared I felt like I might pass out. Who could have done this? Anonymous?..... Ava? I didn't want to think that Ava caused LuHan to be like this. A few pumps later Lay sat down.
 
"Why did you stop?!" I asked. Maybe he died. 'No Xiumin don't think like that.' I thought.
 
"His pulse is back to normal it's just that he is resting." Everyone sighed with relief. 
 
"Who could do this?!" Lay said while ruffing his hair. He was apparently stressing.
 
"Anonymous wouldn't just leave his body there so it has to be someone else." Kris said trying to think.
 
"Ava..." I said and everybody looked at me. It got really quiet to where you can actually hear the crickets outside. Kai suddenly picked up LuHan and put him in his bed. Next thing you know people started going to their rooms and falling asleep. I did too.
 
Minhyuk POV
 
I was playing the Play Station Move with my friends when I heard the door bell ring. Who could be coming here in the morning? I gave the remote to Ilhoon so he could take my turn. I answered the door and Ava was stand there. 
 
"Hey Minhyuk!! Umm...hi!" Ava said to me. I opened the door wider so she could come in. My friends looked at her then paused the game and ran to give her a big hug. Soon after squealing and jumping around they calmed down and released the hug.
 
"So does this mean you and Minhyuk are getting back together or are you just getting so more stuff and leaving?" Hyunsik asked with a frown at the end of the sentence. Ava grabbed my arm and pushed me to the kitchen.
 
"Umm Minhyuk I'm here because I...I can't live in that house with those people." Ava whispered. My eyes got big.
 
"Why?! What happened?!" I yelled.
 
"Nothing and be quiet. So is it okay if I stay here for a few days? I'll just find somewhere else to stay, but for now you are my only option. Please don't call them either." She looked down towards the ground. Anger was building up inside me. Why did they not keep there promise and hurt her? What did they do? Why did they do it? I heard sniffling coming from Ava. My heart felt like it was shattering. I lifted up her face and hugged her tightly.
 
"Don't cry okay? I will let you stay for as long as you want." She nodded then released the hug. I felt empty without her in my arms. She dug in her purse and took out a stack of money. Where did she get all of this?! She handed half of the stack to me. It was a whole bunch of hundreds.
 
"I was saving it. Thanks Minhyuk." She kissed my cheek and walked out of the kitchen. I couldn't resist her lips. (Hehehe 'Irresistible Lips' okay back to story) I grabbed her wrist, turned her around and crashed my lips onto hers. It felt amazing to feel her lips on mine again. Seconds after I kissed her Eunkwang came in the kitchen. Great. Thank you Eunkwang for interrupting the best time of my life.
 
"Umm...We are lea-" He stopped when he saw us. We stopped kissing in shock that Eunkwang appeared out of no where. A creepy smile was placed on Eunkwang's face.
 
"We are leaving now. Goodnight guys!" He walked away laughing a creepy laugh. I smiled at Ava and she smiled back. Then suddenly we bursted out laughing.
 
"Let's go find some clothes for you to sleep in. She looked at me puzzeled.
 
"Don't I still have clothes here?" Actually she does but I kind of put them in storage somewhere.
 
"Yeah but....I want you to wear my clothes. Plus they are more comfortable than yours." I stuck out my tounge. She giggled. It was cute when she giggled. I found the pajamas she gave me for my birthday. Even though I couldn't fit them I still keep them. I handed them to her and she smiled.
 
"You still have them, huh." I nodded. She left me in the living room by myself to go put on the pajamas. She came out and they kind of fit but the shirt was down to her mid-thighs and the pants kept falling. I laughed at how cute she looked. I started showing her the room where she was going to go to sleep.
 
"This is your room. Feel free to do whatever you want." She walked in and laid down on the bed. I missed days when all we would do is lay down in bed together and do nothing except talk. I walked into my room and got dressed into my pajamas. When I walked back into the room to tell her good night I found her asleep in the same position. I decided to tuck her in because sometimes it gets cold over night. When I picked her up and put her under the covers she grabbed my neck. She started pulling me down unconsciously. Her grip was tight and I didn't want to hurt her. She kept pulling me down and I soon ended up on the bed. I had no intentions of sleeping here. She mumbled something and I could kind of hear it.
 
"Minhyuk...need you.....sleep....me." I was dumbfounded. Was she asking for me to sleep with her? I didn't care because I loved her too much. I laid down next to her and she was still holding on to my neck. Her grip got loose. I faced her and in the postion she was in I could have sworn she was getting cuter by day. No seconds. The moonlight hit her face and she looked stunning. Then I remembered what LuHan told me Mama said. Don't make them fall back in love or else she'll get hurt. Great now what is going to happen?