The Choice Is Yours

Love Is Anonymous

Hai! It's my first fanfic. Hope you enjoy! Also I made LuHan's power part telekinesis and part telepathy. Thank You for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrative POV

"Sorry Minhyuk there is a slight chance she will not make it." Dr. Cho said to Minhyuk as he cried into Ava's bed sheets. There was his girlfriend slipping away from him. There was only one option. His friend, Baekhyun, that he met in his freshman year of high school. Minhyuk decided to give him a call. Knowing that he and his friends have special powers.

"Hello. Baekhyun...are you there?" Minhyuk said in between sniffles.

"Yeah. Minhyuk are you alright? You sound like you are crying." Baekhyun said with a worried voice.

"No...It's Ava.....she....she might die."

"What?! Why?! What's wrong?!"

"I don't know she passed out this morning and the doctor said there was a slight chance she wouldn't make it. What do I do?"

"Hold on Minhyuk we'll be right there." Baekhyun ended the phone call. About five seconds later, 12 extraordinary men popped up in the hospital room.

"Minhyuk!" Baekhyun ran up to him and gave him an embracing hug.

"Baekhyun, I don't know what to do." Baekhyun pulled away from the hug.

"Lay can you come here please." Lay walked over towards Baekhyun.

"What?"

"Ummm... Can you save Ava from the state she is in now?" Lay looked over at Ava.

"Maybe. Why?" Baekhyun shoved him.

"Just go and save her!"

"Ok geez." Lay started working his magic as you would say.

Ava POV

There was a long staircase and a tree at the top. I had seen that treebefore. It was the tree of life. There was an old mystical woman hovering above the  tree. I heard distant whispers saying something. Mama. 

"Come here sweet one." I ,unconsciously, walked up to her.

"My name is Mama. This is the tree of life." She pointed to the tree of life that had beautiful mixtures of colors.

"I am here to bring you back to life but under one condition......You will have the power of darkness and you will be attracted to your opposite....Byun Baekhyun. What is your choice? Do you want to be reborn or stay dead? The choice is yours." She then disappeared. Everything disappeared even the stairs. I dropped to the floor hard causing a loud thud. I wanted to see Minhyuk again but I wouldn't care because I would be too busy caring for Baekhyun, who I hardly know.

"Mama!" I screamed continuously.

"Yes sweet one?"

"I have made my decision."

"What is it you will do?"

"I choose to....be reborn." I let a huge sigh escape my mouth.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." The white room, the tree, and Mama disappeared again. The scene then turned into a hospital room with lots of people in it.

~BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP~

I popped out of the "sleeping" position I was in. Like how you have a bad dream and you wake up in the middle of it.

"AHHHHH!!!" I screamed. At first everyone looked at me weird then started going crazy.

"SHE'S ALIVE!!!" While I was gasping, trying to catch some air the men in my room were jumping up and down. I saw Minhyuk come up to my bed with tear stains on his face.

"I love you Ava. Don't ever leave me again. Okay?" He said to me as he kissed my cheeks.

"I lo....lov...lo.." I found myself getting stuck on saying "love" to Minhyuk. Has it already started?