Chapter 8

Jung Daehyun, my best boy friend

You scanned through the shelves of GS25, a convenience shop near your school. You were buying some snacks and drinks with Yongguk and Daehyun. You picked a vanilla and chocolate flavour of biscuits and turned to the boys, "Oppa, which one should  I buy? 

"Chocolate." Yongguk pointed to the chocolate one.

"Vanilla." Daehyun answered.

But they said it at the same time. Yongguk pushed the vanilla one to you and whispered, "Vanilla's better, trust oppa." and he showed you his gummy smile. While Daehyun argued, "Says who? Everybody knows chocolate is the best." They debated for quite a while while you were laughing your brains out. "Hey hey, I'll buy both, okay?" you cut in in their argument of those two bickering kids. They turned to you and nodded, satisfied. After the 3 of you paid for all the purchases, you all walked back to school. You were walking in between the two guys. "I'm so excited for the field trip later!!" You squealed and hooked arms with Daehyun and Yongguk. "Yeah, I know right. I heard it's going to be at the outskirts." Yongguk rubbed his chin in thought.

"Group 3, Himchan, Eunji, Chorong, Naeun, Hayoung, Daehyun, Youngjae, Junhong, Jongup and Yongguk. The 10 of you are in one team. Cooperate well, okay?" The teacher appointed the groups to the class. The other students were jealous to death. "YESSS!! WOOOOOP." Himchan jumped and fist pumped the... air. "So, get your belongings and follow me, students." she added. You yanked your backpack onto your shoulders and followed the teacher-in-charge.

"Who wants to be my seatmate in the bus?" You asked your group and surprisingly, all of them raised their hands and some even raised two hands, like... Zelo. /facepalms/ You giggled, feeling happy. You  stuck out your index finger and said, "I choose........" all of them held onto their breath. 

 

a/n: short freaking shorrrt chapter. :/ my brains are srsly fried i swear