Chapter 15

Jung Daehyun, my best boy friend

Before Eunji would react, SPLASH! Her face, hair, clothes were heavy and wet. Bomi screamed and her eyes widened. Many eyes landed on Eunji.

"Oops, my bad." Jaemin snickered and covered , the girl Eunji hated a lot. With that, Jaemin walked away with her stupid gang. She purposely poured RED WINE at Eunji. Anger brewed in Eunji as seconds past.

Bomi got out of her shock and cussed, "That damned witch- Are you okay?" 

Eunji clenched her fist and slammed the glass onto the table with a loud bam.

"Let's go back." Eunji's voice was full of anger and nothing else. Bomi quickly grabbed a box of tissue off the buffet table and ran behind Eunji. As Eunji made her way back to the table, people whispered and gossiped, some even pointing to her.

Once she reached B.A.P and APINK's table, they all gaped widely. Daehyun was the first to run to Eunji.

"Who did this to you?" He snarled when he saw his bestfriend's state.

"Jaemin did." Bomi helped Eunji to answer.

The others gathered around Eunji, Bomi and Daehyun. The girls helped Eunji to cleaned her face and hair. 

Himchan gritted his teeth, "That bitxh..." 

Eunji wiped her face and it felt sticky. She groaned. 

"This party's ruined. Let's just go home." Chorong rolled her eyes.

"Agreed." Bomi nodded.

"I'll take you to my place, Eunji." Daehyun touched her arm. Eunji closed her eyes tightly and nodded, too furious to fight back. 

 

"Wait here, alright?" Daehyun patted her cheek and went to drive his car over.

What did I do wrong to deserve this?! Eunji kicked the floor.

"C'mon." Daehyun opened the car door for Eunji.

Once she sat down, she gasped, "I'll dirty the car seat!"

Daehyun chuckled, "Nahh, no biggie. I'll clean it later. It's waterproof anyway." 

Eunji gave him an apologetic face. 

Eunji, why are you giving me that face... you did nothing wrong... 

During the car ride, Daehyun kept asking Eunji questions.

"Are you cold?" "Do you want my jacket?" "What do you want?" "H-"

"No, no and nothing. Daehyun, I'm fine." She cut in. 

From her tone, she did sounded angry because normally Eunji would call Daehyun, oppa, not by his name.

"Just focus on the road." Eunji nodded at the road and looked outside the window.

Daehyun nodded and took her left hand into his. Eunji blinked and turned to Daehyun slowly.

Her heartbeat was pounding crazily. He then intertwined his fingers with hers, eyes still on the road. Eunji's fingers curled onto his. Something in her heart is telling her not to pull away. 

Eunji's neck felt hot. She looked at her clutch and bit her lip.

This isn't yourself, Jung Eunji! 

On the other hand, Daehyun felt happy but he tried his best to focus on driving, a BMW is expensive!

 

"Go take a shower." Daehyun told Eunji as he closed the house door.

"But I don't have extra clothes." Eunji suddenly remembered.

"I'll lend you mine." Daehyun flashed her a sincere smile and led her to his room.

He picked out the most 'feminine' clothes for her in his walk-in closet, a deer pancoat and and skinny jeans and... a belt. The pants would of course be too big for Eunji's size. He handled it to Eunji.

"Thanks, oppa." By now, her anger disappeared by a little.

 

After some time, she came out from the bathroom.

Daehyun smelled a familiar shampoo scent and perked up from the sofa. He turned his head and saw an angel in his clothes. Eunji's wet hair, bare face and beautiful facial features made. Daehyun's heart leaped for a moment. 

Eunji sat down beside him and joined in to watch the TV.

"What's wrong with that girl?!" Daehyun threw his hands in the air, he was referring to Jaemin.

Eunji shrugged, "Forget it. Maybe she's drunk or something."

Daehyun reached out and ruffled her wet bangs, "And you're not angry at her?" 

"Of course I am! She ruined my favourite shirt." Eunji yelled, crossing her arms.

Daehyun chuckled softly. Now, that's the Eunji I know.  

He pinched Eunji's cheek. Daehyun saw a tint of pink appearing on her cheek. 

Eunji leaned back on the sofa and puffed one of her cheeks. Daehyun found it really adorable. He slung an arm around Eunji's neck. Eunji's eyes widened but kept her gaze on the TV screen.

"Eo? Your parents aren't back yet? It's so late already." Eunji checked the time on her phone.

"They'll only be back tomorrow night. They went to Phuket for holiday." Daehyun said.

Eunji nodded slowly.

 

Daehyun let out his room for Eunji.

"No need for this trouble. I'll just take the guest room." Eunji waved her hands infront of Daehyun's face.

Daehyun put a hand on his waist, "But I insist." A/N: I wrote two versions.

Eunji softened. 

"Okay then..." Eunji sighed, giving up. 

She wrapped her arms around Daehyun's waist and hugged him. Daehyun's eyes widened and he looked down at Eunji, flustered.

'Thank you for everything you did for me today." She said against his neck. Daehyun hugged her back and rested his chin on her head and said nothing but only nodded. 

They hugged for a few more seconds before the girl pulled away slowly. Eunji felt her heart beating fast. She've hugged Daehyun thousands of times but why does it feel divergent this time? 

"Nights." Daehyun said.

"Nights." Eunji replied. 

After she left upstairs, Daehyun palmed his left chest. Why does my heart react so unusual.

 A/N: the other version...

Eunji stuck out a tongue at him and ran upstairs to the guest room.

"YAH!" Daehyun ranted and ran upstairs too.

But Eunji shut the door already. Daehyun twisted the doorknob.

"Argh, it's locked." he chuckled. 

"Goodnight, Eunji." he whispered and went back to his own bedroom.