Chapter 11

Jung Daehyun, my best boy friend

It was the weekend. Daehyun had got nothing to do to burn his time. He glanced at his photo frame framing B.A.P and Eunji's photo. An idea popped into his mind. 

-

Eunji stirred her ice lemon tea while Twitter-ing at her sofa. Her notification tone rang. Daehyun texted you 

Eunji ah! Wanna come over to my place for sleepover? IM BORED TO DEATH. you wouldnt reject me right :) my best best best best chinguuu. ;-) 

Eunji perked up when she saw his message. SHE LOVES SLEEPOVERS. She bounced to her mother.

"Eomma, can I go over for Daehyun's sleepover today?" she asked.

"Oh, of course." Mum replied, cutting the carrots. 

Eunji jumped up and down behind, elated. "Thanks! I love you mom." 

She pecked her cheek and rushed upstairs.

Of course she would let Eunji without any worries, she trusted Daehyun like her own son. She also knew that he was Eunji's bestfriend for a decade and she was very much attached to him like gum.

-

Ding dong ding dong!

Daehyun ran to the door. "Wow, you're fast. So eager to see me, huh?" 

Eunji rolled her eyes and placed her bag infront of Daehyun's face, "Here, take my bag, peasant." 

Daehyun gaped at you, "Whaaaaaaa-"

"Nevermind then, annyeong." Eunji her heels and held the doorknob. She was kidding with him only. 

"Ahh wait.." Daehyun quickly held her waist with one arm and made her turn to him. Eunji turned away with a bored expression, pretending to be cold. But she was going haywire on the inside, Daehyun never held her waist before.

"I'll take your bag for you, happy?" 

Eunji turned her head to him slowly. He held out his palm for her bag. Eunji started to grin and handed over the bag. Eunji patted him shoulder, "Thank you my peasant." and smirked as she walked past him.

"OMO!" a familiar voice said. It was Daehyun's mom. "You're here~" she smiled motherly and took Eunji's hands. "It's been a long time since I last saw you." she showed her wrinkles.

"Mom, it's only been a week." Daehyun coughed. But he was ignored.

"Make youself at home." his mom patted her cheek.

"Neh." she replied and bowed slightly.

"Aigooo how polite." Daehyun's mom praised.

Eunji blushed.

She looked adorable when she blushes. Daehyun glanced at the pink Eunji.

Then, Daehyun's dad came out of his room.

"Hello my dear Eunji." he chuckled as he saw her.

Eunji bowed at him politely and greeted back. He was like her 2nd father.

-

Daehyun put down Eunji's bag onto the wooden floor of his bedroom. Eunji walked into his room and plopped herself down on his queen-sized bed and lay flat there.

"Ahhh so comfortable." and flailed her arms up and down like a kid lying on the soft white snow on a winter day. 

Daehyun simply folded his arms and looked at her with an amused face. Eunji instinctly sat up and looked back at Daehyun. An evil idea stirred up in her mind. 

Eunji pulled on a sly grin before grabbing his wrist and pulling him down onto the space beside her.

"YA!" he yelled as he felt himself smashing faceward towards the bed. Eunji seized the oppurturnity and grabbed a pillow and as he turned over, looking at what she's doing.

"Ya ya ya, dont't d-" Eunji crashed the huge pillow into his oh-so-beautiful face. 

"MHNRFCJMKLSR" He mumbled incoherently things into the pillow aloud.

Eunji laughed evily whilst Daehyun struggled about and his arms were flailing all over the place like a madman.

His stomach is now in between Eunji's knelt down legs, without her knowing. As he was much stronger than she was, he could easily overpower Eunji. Daehyun easily pried the pillow away from his face, panting heavily for fresh air. Again, Eunji pushed the pillow onto his face, squealing.

In one swift movement, Daehyun flipped Eunji over and now she's the previous Daehyun and Daehyun was the previous Eunji.

"Oh crap." Eunji swallowed.

"Don't you dare to-" Eunji screamed as Daehyun snatched over the same pillow to revenge on her. She squealed and kicked her legs about.  She hit something hard and an "AHH!" was heard instantly.

The grip of the pillow loosened and Eunji quickly shoved it away from her face. To her surprise, Daehyun was kneeling down on the space beside her body, holding onto his back. Eunji kicked him. Her eyes widened.

"OH MY GOD!!" I'm so sorry! Sorry!...... Are you okay? Sorry so sorry..." Eunji kept apologising while looking at the creased brows on Daehyun's face. It must have hurt a lot.

Daehyun grunted as he bit onto his lower lip.

Eunji mentally cursed herself for hurting Daehyun, "Wait here, I'll go get some ointment." 

As she was about to get off the bed, she felt a familiar pressure on her wrist. Eunji turned back and saw Daehyun laughing loudly. She gave him a questioning look, she didn't remember kicking his head though.

"I was just pretending, pabo! Haha! You should have seen your face. You were worried sick, right, right?" Daehyun playfully poked her sides. Eunji grew red in embarrassment. 

"Ugh, you this ." she pushed his face away. 

For some reason, her heart was beating extremely fast. Maybe she was just exhausted, that's all.

 

She laid down on his bed and planted her chin on her hands.

"What should we do now, oppa?"

Daehyun copied her position and scooted closer to her.

"Hmmm... it would be boring if there's only the 2 of us..."

"Wanna call the others to come over too?" he asked excitedly. 

Eunji nodded eagerly.

20 minutes later...

B.A.P arrived. And Daehyun's mom couldn't stop fangirling over their handsomely god-like looks.

 

"Twister!" Jongup suggested as Zelo asked what games are there to play. "Okay. I'll go get it, you guys wait here." Daehyun twisted open the doorknob. Meanwhile, Eunji rested her head on Yongguk's firm shoulder and waited for Daehyun to come back with the game set. Somehow, she wanted to see him as soon as possible.

The door opened and Daehyun came in with the board game in his hands. Eunji lit up immediately as she saw her bestfriend.

 

Daehyun's hand was across Himchan's stomach, Himchan body was below Eunji's, Zelo's hairy leg was beneath Eunji's head, Youngjae's was near Jongup's face, Yongguk's arm was below her neck. Complicated, I know.

They were to hold in that weirrrrd position for 5 seconds. Right on the 5th second, everybody collapsed onto the wooden floor. Eunji laid partly on Himchan, no wonder she didn't feel any contact with the hard ground. They all panted for air, all in a tangled mess. One by one, they got up. Daehyun offered his hand to Eunji as she was about to get up. Eunji took it and Daehyun hauled her up. 

Eunji was greeted by his familiar scent as there was only little distance between her and Daehyun. She got out of her trance and tore away from his killer gaze, feeling shy for who knows what reason. Daehyun smirked inwardly and helped the others up.

Eunji felt a hot gush of blood up her cheeks. I must be crazy. Why am I even like this! She squished her face with her palms.

After some rest, some idiot, which Eunji meant, Youngjae, wanted to play Truth or Dare. He drank a bottle of coke and put it in the middle of their circle. He spun it and it landed on Himchan. The others sighed in relief. 

Himchan chose Truth without hesitation.

"Mmmm, who's your crush?" Yongguk attacked. Himchan gasped loudly.

"I'll get back at you, hyung." he gritted his teeth.

"C'mon, just say it, dont be a chicken." Zelo nudged his hyung's arm.

"It's N-Naeun sshi." Himchan avoided everybody's gaze and played with his fingers.

''OOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Everybody couldn't believe their ears. Himchan blushed shyly and dug his face into his palms.

The cap pointed at Yongguk. He picked dare.

"Hyung, I know you're gonna get angry at me but please don't get angry at me." the long-winded Zelo nagged. "I dare you to kiss Daehyun hyung's cheek." Yongguk glared at Zelo. If looks could kill. Daehyun felt disgusted already.

Eunji was laughing her lungs out.

"Screw you, Choi Junhong." Yongguk snarled as he leaned closer to beloooooved dongsaeng Daehyun who was just right beside him. Yongguk grabbed his neck. 

"Omo~~ so !" Eunji peeked through her fingers.

Yongguk quickly pecked Daehyun's cheek and got it done and over with. Daehyun's face contorted.

The rest roared into laughters excepted for the two. Daehyun rubbed the spot where his leader just kissed several times.

At last, the cap pointed to Eunji. She picked a dare bravely. She was either to caress Daehyun's chin or to kiss his forehead. Surprisely, she chose the latter. Daehyun's eyeballs nearly popped out. Eunji didn't like to touch people's faces.

Eunji walked over calmly and knelt down infront of the nervous Daehyun. She planted a soft kiss on Daehyun's forehead, leaving him gawking. As she walked back, her heart was pounding crazily against her ribcage. But she would care less. She smiled sweetly at Daehyun like nothing has happened.

But for the guy... Daehyun's mind was going nuts, totally nuts. He could still feel her lips on his forehead even after she went back to her seat. Daehyun was staring into thin air, still unable to process what the hell just happened.

"Uahhh, uri Daehyun is speechless and soul less right now. Yah, do you have a thing for Eunji?" Youngjae wriggled his brows at Eunji and Daehyun. 

"N-No." Daehyun hastily answered, snapping out of his senses. Yongguk imitated his stammer and B.A.P about it.

After a shower, Eunji felt fresh and re-energized. As she came into the room, Daehyun's head shot up.

He smelled a familiar scent. Peaches. 

His eyes rounded as he saw Eunji, she was wearing a sapphire tanktop and white denim shorts, showing off her curves and long legs.

"YAAY! My turn!" Himchan squealed like a child as he took his towel from his bag.

Daehyun realised his staring and coughed awkwardly. As Eunji came closer and closer to him, the scent of peaches became stronger and stronger.\

The other members were either phone-ing or video gaming.

She plopped herself down beside Daehyun and starting drying her wet hair with her towel. Daehyun found himself gazing at her.

"Waeyo?" Eunji nudged his stomach. Daehyun shook his head and replied, "Nothing. Come here, let me help you." Eunji beamed and cheered as she handed over her towel.

Daehyun chuckled lightly and dried her hair, sitting cross-legged behind her. Anyway, it wasn't his first time doing it. After drying her hair, Daehyun smiled, contented and told her, "Done!" 

"Aww, thanks." Eunji thanked him and her next actions made Daehyun flustered.