Chapter 4

Jung Daehyun, my best boy friend

Your POV;

"Ahh, so oppa carried me to my bed yesterday? I thought I sleptwalk..." You laughed and hit your own head while talking to Bomi.

"Hey girrrls!" Daehyun bellowed from behind. Bomi and you jumped slightly at his loud voice.

He came and walked beside you.

"Thanks for yesterday oppa, you know....." You blushed at the thought of him carrying you.

"Sure, no problem. You weight lighter than I thought." Daehyun patted your shoulder, smiling.

"Do I look heavier than you thought?" You joked and jabbed him in the stomach.

Then, Peniel walked past the 3 of you.

"Oh, annyeong Peniel oppa!" you chimed as you hooked your arm with his. Peniel forced a smile and gently took your arm off his. 

You started to frown as he did that. "Oppa, is there s-" you were cut off by him as he walked away.

Bomi and Daehyun's eyes widened as they saw what happened right in front of their eyes.

Daehyun was litrerally gaping with his large eyes.

Murmurings were also heard around them in the corridors. Peniel was rarely like that.

"Maybe he's just tired or stressed. C'mon let's go." Bomi came towards you and rubbed your shoulders, comforting you.

"Hmm yeah, since the exams are nearing." You flashed a smile and walked to class with Daehyun and Bomi.

 

=====

You went out with Daehyun as Bomi's staying in the same class for the next subject.

You were still frowning over what happened just now at the corridor.

Your mind was all about Peniel that you didnt even hear what Daehyun's talking about to you.

"I'm sorry, what?" You snapped out of your 'trance' and blinked at Daehyun.

"Nothing. It's okay." Daehyun sighed and continued walking ahead.

You shrugged and followed behind him.

 

You sat right at the front of the class at the 3rd row while Daehyun sat at the second last seat of the 4th row. ((the seats were assigned))

Daehyun kept shifted his glance towards you as the teacher lectured.

He want to check if you're fine since Peniel just... you know.

But seeing you actively participated in the class quiz, he sighed in relief and averted his attention to the teacher. Jongup was sitting beside Daehyun and realised that he's been staring your way since the minute he sat down.

Jongup leaned towards Daehyun and whispered,"Psst. Why do you keep staring at Eunji?" 

"N-Nothing." Daehyun replied, a bit too loud and made the teacher turned around.

"Daehyun, any interesting stories you have, please share it with the class." the teacher said, glaring his way. All eyes landed on Daehyun.

Daehyun gulped and apologised ,"Sorry Sir."

"Now, pay attention! The exams are near." the teacher wagged his pointer at the class.

Daehyun was almost caught in hot soup because of Jongup and he sent death glares to Jongup. Moon Jongup, you this little rascal... 

Jongup innocently looked at the ceiling as if there's something interesting on it.

The lesson dragged by as time went by.

Finally, its breaktime. KRIIIIIIIIIIING!

The class went wild and dashed out of the class upon hearing the bell. The teacher sighed as he kept his books.

 

Eunji POV;

 

Eunji skipped towards Daehyun and slung an arm around his neck, making the taller jerked down.

"Quick! I'm famished!" Eunji urged Daehyun.

"Okay okay." Daehyun told her as he packed his stuffs into his bag.

 

"And guess what the bear said." Eunji was in a midst of telling Daehyun a joke as they walked towards the cafeteria.

''Hmmm.. he wanted to eat the human?" Daehyun randomly answered and scratched his head.

"No, wrong! It said t-" Eunji was telling him the correct answer as her eye caught something a few metres away from them.

It was Peniel with a really pretty girl. Eunji didn't know why but she felt somehow jealous. Not being a overprotective girlfriend, but she squinted her eyes to catch a glimpse of the unknown girl's name. CHOI KYUNG MI, the nametag read.

Daehyun followed Eunji's gaze and saw the girl with Peniel.

Daehyun playfully nudged her ,"Yah, are you jealous or something? Your stare could have buried a deep hole in her skull." 

Eunji turned back to him and laughed ,"Oh puhlease, why would I be jealous over this? She might just be his cousin etc." 

"YOOOO DAEHYUN AND EUNJI!" Yongguk yelled from behind, causing almost half of the people in the cafeteria to look at them. 

Yongguk turned red and apologised to the crowd, causing BAP and Eunji to laugh.

Peniel, who's only a few metres away from them, heard Yongguk's voice, turned and looked at Eunji with BAP. 

"Oppa, you haven't told that witch?" Kyungmi asked Peniel in a high tone with her face contorted with impatience.

Peniel shook his head and caressed her cheek ,"I'll tell her after school."

"Okay, i'll be waiting for you." Kyungmi said and kissed his cheek. And she left.

Peniel kept looking at BAP laughing and chatting with Eunji as he walked out of the cafeteria.

You think only you can do that? I can do it too. He smirked and left the cafeteria.

 

a/n: really short update. Today's my 2nd month on AFF ^^ thanks readers!

You guys know Bangtan Boys? they just debut somewhere in June I think. omg they're kinda cute and dont seemed like they were rookies! anyways....... APINK COMING BACK! 

 

 

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT. Not just with "update soon" please ;;;;