Chapter 10

Jung Daehyun, my best boy friend

Eunji was awaken by someone kicking her . She shot up instantly, which also made Daehyun wake up abruptly. She sat up and looked angrily at the culprit. Hayoung. She was sleeping with her leg near Eunji. That explains it all now. Eunji lightly pinched her cheek to wake her up. 

"Ahhh..." she squealed and pried off Eunji's hand as she sat up lazily. 

"You just kicked me, ya'know." Eunji complained.

"Oh I did? I was dreaming of playing soccer." 

Daehyun chuckled as he watched the two girls bickering over such a trivial matter. 

Soon, the whole group were awaken due to the noise made by the two. Eunji turned to her side and saw Daehyun in his slight messy bed hair. Eunji pinked a tad when she suddenly remembered yesterday night she was sleeping in his arms. Daehyun waved his hand infront of her face a few times and asked, "Hey, why are you so red?" 

Eunji woke up to her senses and shook her head, "Ah, I am?" and held her cheek. She quickly got up to wash up, afraid that the toilet would be croweded already. She swung open the door and got a great shock.

A girl with long black hair covering 3/4 of her face shuffled slowly past Eunji. Eunji screamed and backed away and her back knocked onto somebody's chest as she scrambled backwards. It was Zelo's chest. "What happened, noona?" Zelo held her shoulders. The girl with long hair looked up, revealing her face. 

"CHOROOOOOONG!" Eunji bellowed in relief. Chorong was in a sleepy and no makeup state, figures.

"Erm...hi?" Chorong waved meekly at her. Zelo laughed and pushed Eunji's temple with his index finger ,"Pabo." he remarked and left the house. 

-

Everybody gathered outside on time at 7:30am. It was 11 degree celcius then. Brrrr... Eveybody's either in their PJs or casual clothes. Daehyun's PJ pants happened to be Pororo designed. B.A.P about it for being childish.

"We're going to have breakfast, kids. Outside here. Go change out of your PJs." The teacher instructed. She's Mrs. Yoo. 

After they changed, they came out to gather again. Daehyun the well-known bottomless pit gawked at the table of food. It was simple yet yummyyyyyy. Rice, kimchi stew and fried chicken. 

"Ya ya ya, close your mouth Jung Dae Hyun, a fly might have flew in there." Yongguk held his chin and closed his mouth for him. After breakfast, they were to visit a local rice wine factory.

The whole fieldtrip were accompanied by laughters and joy. After the 3D2N fruitful fieldtrip, the students bade goodbye the ahjumma.

 

Eunji's bus seat mate was again Daehyun. The road back to Seoul was bumpy and rough because of the uneven road. 

"Oww, I think I'm going to grow piles..." Daehyun winced as he rubbed his . The bus shook again. Eunji agreed to his statement and sighed. She felt bored and nothing to do. Until something struck her mind. 

Eunji whipped out her phone and turned to camera mode. She placed the phone between Daehyun and her. Automatically, Daehyun scooted closer and posed cutely for the camera. Eunji laughed and clicked the capture button.

At the same time, the bus went over a speed bump and the picture taken was blur.

"Ahh, what the hell..." Eunji grunted. She decided to take the picture again. Daehyun leaned in closer to her that his head is stuck to hers like super glue. Both of them were making pouty faces at the camera.

They exchanged short conversations and they soon arrived at school.

"Bye!" Eunji waved at Daehyun who accompanied her home again. She entered the house, smiling widely. After she was out of Daehyun's sight, he smiled at himself and stuck his hands into his back pockets, "Such a cutiepie... aigooo." he cooed and looked at the lights on in Eunji's room.