Chapter 2

Jung Daehyun, my best boy friend

 

Your POV; 

You fixed the ribbon on your uniform and also your long and straight brown hair.

You skipped down the stairs with your neon yellow school bag. As you reached the end of the stairs, an aromatic smell filled your nose.

"Damn, smells so good!" You your lips.

Dad was already sitting down at the dining table. "Good morning, appa!" You greeted and backhugged him. "Morning, my dear." Dad replied with a chuckle.

Mom poured apple juice into a glass as you greeted her ,''Morniiing umma!" and as you were about to hug her with your arms spreaded wide, she warned,"Ya ya ya, don't hug me, or I'm going to spill this!" You stuck out your tongue and went to sit down.

Breakfast was waffles!

  

You dug into your breakfast and ate like a wolf.

After eating to your full, you went to the shoe closet to find your shoes.

"OH MY GOD!! WHERE ARE MY SHOES!?" You screamed anxiously as you searched through the closet.

"MOOOOOM! Somebody stole my shoes!" You yelled at the top of of your lungs.

Mom came over and scanned through the shoe closet but your shoes weren't there.

Mom saw something at the very corner of her eye and looked down on the ground.

She facepalmed herself and said,"Eunji dear, look below your feet." 

You did as you're told and saw your shoes UNDER your feet ; you didnt even realise you're stepping on it. "Ouhh, I see..." 

"Bye mom and dad!" you waved at them and left for school.

Mom sighed ,"Haiz, when will she start a day normal?..."

Dad nodded, totally agreeing to what she said.

==================

You waited outside the school gates for Peniel as promised. You tucked your hands into your pockets and pouted. He was almost 5 minutes late already.

Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms wrapping around your waist. You flinched with shock and almost shouted "MOLEST!" but calmed down as you recognized that familiar scent. 

You turned around and saw Peniel. 

"Sorry I was late, I couldn't find my shoes." Peniel apologized, kissing your cheek. "Omo jinjja?! I couldnt find mine too!" Amazed that Peniel was caught in the same situation as you. 

-------------------------

Sadly for you, your class wasn't the same as his. He walked you to your classroom as usual. 

"Oh? Eunjiii!" Bomi ran towards you and pulled you away from Peniel, leaving him all alone outside the class. 

"Hey! That's my Eunji." Peniel whined outside the class at Eunji and you who were in the class. 

"Oh shut up, she's mine." Bomi stuck out her tongue at him and went to sit at the assigned seats with you. 

You giggled at how cute your bestfriend was. 

The tables in the class were 3 by 3. Luckily for you, your other tablemate was Daehyun!

You sat in the middle of Daehyun and Bomi.

End of POV.

"Claaass, we're going to observe a dead duck's innards." Mrs Kim told the class as she brought up a glass box with a dead duck's body slit opened. The class grunted with disgust.

"EWWWWW!" "YUCKS! THAT'S GROSS, TEACHER." "Bless my eyes." 

Eunji took her textbook and blocked the view of it from her. 

Bomi covered and cursed ,"What is wrong with this teacher aishh seriously."

Daehyun looked outside of the window , trying not to vomit.

As soon as the teacher lifted up the glass lid, a strong pungent smell enveloped the class. A girl with red purple hair covered and nose and dashed out of the class.

All of the students covered their noses and mouths and some even went to the toilet to puke out their breakfasts.

Daehyun, Eunji, Bomi and almost all of the students turned pale white.

The teacher looked worried and asked,"Is it really that bad, class?" 

"YES!" The class roared. Mrs Kim then quickly got rid of the dead duck.

 

The class sighed and breathed in relief.

 

"Oh my.. how I love air." Daehyun breathed in and out desperately. 

Eunji and Bomi laughed heartily.

"I shall teach theory then." Mrs Kim opened her textbook.

The lessons dragged by.

 

Your POV;

After class, it was breaktime, 1 hour break.

You hugged your pencil case as you walked towards the cafeteria with Bomi and Daehyun. You were chatting with them about the homework your teacher've given.

Beside the canteen was the field and a bunch of macho shirtless guys walked past all of you.

Your eyes widened and quickly looked at the sky awkwardly. Then, Daehyun understood why. You saw a hand approaching and covering your eyes, it was Daehyun. While his other hand was covering Bomi's.

You could see Bomi grinning from ear to ear at the corner of your eye. 

"Let's go, innocent ladies." Daehyun joked. 

 

Upon reaching the cafeteria, you guys went to get the food.

You searched for an empty table to settle down and craned your neck over the thick crowd. 

"Eunji ah, over here!" A deep voice called out all of a sudden. You spun your head around to see who that voice belonged to and saw Himchan waving at you crazily. 

"Let's sit there with oppas." You told Daehyun and Bomi as you pointed to BAP's table.

Daehyun and Bomi nodded their heads and followed behind you.

BAP and you were friends since the first year of high school was which last year except with Daehyun. 

"Aigoo our Eunji grew prettier from last year." Jongup cooed like a mother.

You fought back ,"Ermm, no?" Yongguk added ,"Always so humble..." and chuckled.

You mentally facepalmed yourself and sat down beside Himchan while Daehyun and Bomi sat opposite of you.

You were munching on your kimbap when you felt something soft on your right cheek. You turned to your right and saw Peniel half squating beside you. You smiled.

He just kissed you in front of everybody. 

"Ahem, excuse me? We're eating right here." Youngjae butted in at the sweet moment.

"Oh sorry, just wanna check up on my girl. Now that she's looking fine, bye~ And don't bully her." Peniel warned and waved. Then, he walked off.

"How protective..." Zelo murmured through his food but loud enough for you hear. 

You shrugged and continued eating the food.

 

Time flew passed as the lessons after break was rather enriching. 

 

You gripped on your bag strap as you waited for Dongjun, your dongsaeng who's a year younger, also studying in the same school as you. 

The wind blew and your hair was in a mess that it partially covered your face. 

"어머 깜짝이야!" you heard somebody yelled.

You tucked all your hair behind your ears and saw your brother, the one who yelled just now. His hand was over his chest and looked pale as sheet.

You burst into laughters and clutched onto your stomach. "Don't be such a scaredy cat, bro. Was it really that scary?"

"N-no. Of course not." Dongjun stammered.

Such a bad liar. You smirked.

"Let's go home now. I'm freezing!" you pulled his sleeve and walked to the bus stop.

It was late winter, meaning reaaaally cold. brrrrr....

 

A few students from your school were also at the bus stop. You sat down and played with your phone while waiting for the bus to arrive. You texted Daehyun and Bomi, your bestfriends.

To: Daehyunnie,Bobobomi

Hey! Wanna study together later? I'll make delicious hot chocolate for you guise~ Promise! Not like the previous time, tasting like turd ._. anw reply asap! ily <3 

You signed off cutely as always. You locked your phone and looked at the opposite road of the bus stop. A few seconds later, you felt a vibration from your phone. Bomi replied.

Sure~ the exams are coming anw. see you ltr :-*

The bus came. You dumped your phone into your pocket and stood up.

 

End of POV

 

Eunji scanned her card on the card reader and looked for a seat in the bus.

Luckily, there were a lot of seats vacant. She plopped herself down at the window seat while Dongjun sat beside her. Soon, another vibration was felt from her pocket.

Daehyun replied.

Anything for my bestfriend. So i'll see you ltr? :DD

Eunji smiled at his reply and fist pumped the air. Dongjun gave her a weird look and asked curiously ,"Why is noona behaving like that?" 

Eunji whipped her head towards Dongjun and said ,"Dae and Bomi's coming over to study laterrr! Ooohyeah." Dongjun lit up immediately. "W-What?! Bomi noona's coming? Really?" Dongjun had a crush on her, so..yeah.

 

Eunji threw her school bag onto the bed and changed out of her clothes.

An oversized white hoodie with rabbit ears and pastel pink skinny jeans.

She took out all her homework, pencil case and put it on her round study table.

ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong

 The door bell rang. 

Eunji ran down the stairs and saw Dongjun already opening the door. 

"Wow, this dude is even faster than I am." She mumbled

 

"Hello Bomi noona!" Dongjun greeted cheerfully. Bomi waved back.

"Am I invisible?" Daehyun pretended to be angry and complained.

"HEY GUYS! Come on in, ignore this rascal." Eunji butted in and pulled Daehyun and Bomi into the house. 

 

A/N: Finally updated. Just a short update :'( idek what i'm writing tbh .__.

Thanks for reading this... not-really-nice fanfic

 

Sehun qtpie for you guise! My current bias in EXO-K.

Please also read my other fanfic~~

And hello new subscribers! Please comment, subscribe, vote if possible :>