Chapter 6

Jung Daehyun, my best boy friend

Your POV;

You covered your face and cried your heart out. Yongguk kicked the ground and cursed ,"That bastard, I'll break his limbs! How dare he cheat on our Eunji." It breaks BAP's hearts whenever they see crying.

There was a knock on the class door. They all turned their heads to the door and found Peniel standing there with his arm around Kyungmi's waist. You flinched.

"You f***ing assh***! HOW DARE YOU!" Jongup grabbed Peniel's collars violently and shook him. 

You quickly ran towards them and tried to take Jongup's grip off Peniel, "Stop Jongup oppa, stop." Your energy was draining. 

"But this rasc-"

"I SAID STOP!" You screamed.

Peniel smirked as Jongup reluctantly let him off and huffed.

"I just want to tell you something, Jung Eun Ji." Peniel smirked.

You just glared at him with tears circling in your eyes. damn it.

"I'll be going to Chicago tomorrow, forever, with Kyungmi." he said with a stone face.

End of POV.

 

Eunji was robbed for words. All she did was clench9ing her fists and praying that she wont tear infront of the two.

Kyungmi chuckled and judge Eunji as though she was some dirt.

"GO! GO! Go all you want." Youngjae pushed Peniel's chest harshly.

Daehyun couldn't watch it anymore and pulled Eunji away from the chaos.

The rest followed behind Daehyun. Zelo glared down at Peniel from his tall height, if looks could kill, Peniel would be in a coffin already.

They purposely bumped shoulders with Peniel as they left the classroom.

They brought Eunji to a rather deserted corner of the school.

Yongguk firmly grabbed onto Eunji's shoulders.

"Eunji, listen to me. Don't every shed a tear for such a useless guy." His tone was stern.

Eunji remained silent and looked at her shoes, not daring to face Yongguk.

"Eunji, look at me." Yongguk tilted her chin to face him.

Her face was red especially her eyes. It was slightly swollen from all those crying.

"Just forget about him. Erase him off your memories. I know its not easy to forget someone who you love for 2 years but please, you have to. He cheated on you! So, you must forget him or else you'll be living in misery everyday, okay?" Yongguk pretty much lectured her.

Eunji found what Yongguk said was right. She nodded slowly and stifled her tears. She felt as if someone just tore her heart apart. B.A.P could only watch her break down. Yongguk let go of her and sighed aloud. 

"Eunji is such a great girl! It's his loss." Zelo rolled his eyes and folded his arms.

Eunji could only smile weakly and her voice cracked, "Thanks Jun Hong ah."

Daehyun came to Eunji and cupped her face. "Stop crying. You'll look ugly." and used his thumbs to wipe away her sad tears. 

Eunji felt her skin burning in embarrassment.

 

"Thanks guys... you guys are really the best." she emphasised on the last word.

 

-

"You 101% sure you don't need me to acompany you home?" Daehyun asked for the nth time. Himchan then nudged Daehyun, motioning to let Eunji be alone and have some personal time after all this wreck. "Okay, be careful, alright." Daehyun sighed and patted her head. Eunji nodded and left the school.

She was still unable to process what happened earlier. All these happened in a minute and BAM! She was ditched and cheated by Peniel.

Eunji held on tightly onto her wallet, so tightly that her veins poppped out. 

"That jerk..." she gnawed onto her lip.

 

As she reached home, the house was empty, just like her heart. Mom and Dad went to work, Dongjun was still in school. She let out a sigh and proceed to the kitchen to pour herself a cold drink. 

It was soon 4:16pm.

Eunji took a nice long bath and settled down to deal with her homework. She tried to forget what had happened this earlier afternoon and to carry on with her life but it would be hell for her at the beginning, she knew it.

She scolded herself, "Yah, you idiot. Peniel doesn't like you anymore. So stop thinking about him already." Her eyes shifted to the polaroid pictures they took on her bed frame.

She peeled it off the bed frame and threw in into the bin, one by one.

"Useless. Jerk. Do***e *a*. As*h****...." she muttered as she threw away the pictures.

After discarding the bad memories, she went into the bathroom restlessly.

Eunji the tap and splashed cold water onto her face continuously.

She off the tap and stared at the reflection in the mirror as she rested a palm on it.

"Jung Eunji. It's time to move on. It's stupid to hang onto a person who doesn't even care about you anymore. Hwaiting!" she gave herself a smile and awkward smile and left.

 

 

 

 

A/N: GUYSSS IM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME LIKE A WHOLE MONTH PLUS TO UPDATE ONLY ONE CHAPTER. ok so finally my exams are over just yesterday. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! so sORRY THAT I MADE PENIEL THE BAD GUY HERE. OMG, Peniel you know ily right :')) so how's the story so far, guys? 

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT ! :D