Chapter 3

Jung Daehyun, my best boy friend

Eunji POV;

"Go upstairs to my room while I make the drinks." Eunji winked at them. They nodded obediently and did as they were told.

Eunji's smile turned to a frown at she looked at Dongjun. "And as for you." she pointed at her brother.

"Go up and do your homework. Don't barge in and disturb us." she snarled.

"So I can crawl in and disturb you guys?" Dongjun asked innocently.

Eunji rolled up her sleeves and huffed,"You"re asking for a beating, aren't you?" and walked closer and closer to Dongjun.

Dongjun gulped and looked around nervously, "uhh I suddenly remember I have tons of honework!" with that,he ran upstairs.

Eunju smirked and praised herself for being such an 'awesome' noona and went to the kitchen. She looked into the fridge and took out all the ingredients needed.

And she heard footsteps approaching her.

She turned around and saw it was Daehyun. "Need help?" he asked, looking at the ingredients on her hands.

"Erm, no thanks. I heard you failed your Home Econs." Eunji whispered near Daehyun's ear.

Daehyun stomped his foot on the ground and grumbled, "But that was 4 months ago!"

Eunji shrugged and replied,"Anyhow, you shouldn't be here. Now shoo. Go back to my room. Shoo." Eunji pushed him out of the kitchen.

Daehyun pouted and walked upstairs eventually.

Eunji the stove and put the pot over it.

 

After a quick 15 minute, the drinks are doooone!

She opened a packet of mini marshmallows and put it into the cups of hot chocolate.

                                              

She smelled the aroma of the beverages and smiled in content.

"This should be it." she told herself and wiped off her non-existent sweat.

As soon as she opened her bedroom door, Daehyun  and Bomi whipped their heads towards the door. Their eyes shone as soon as they saw the hot chocolate on the tray. Especially Daehyun; a bottomless pit.

Eunji gently placed the tray onto the vacant space on the table and stepped back, knowing what those two hungry beasts will do.

Bomi and Daehyun attacked the cups and drank the beverage. "Ohmyyy its tastes heavenly!" Bomi complimented with a thumbs up.

Eunji fist pumped the air,"Yay! Success!" she cried.

Daehyun gave Eunji a blank stare with his mouth agape. Eunji grew worried and asked him slowly,"Ermm, it is.....b-bad, oppa?"

Daehyun then slowly smiled, "THIS IS THE MOST DELICIOUS DRINK YET! SO GOOD! 5 STARS. ehh wait. 10 stars!" Daehyun exclaimed, a bit too exaggerating. But it made Eunji smiled even more.

==========

"Maths done, now for English..." Daehyun huffed. "Wait what!? English?!" He yelled and his eyes widened, startling Eunji and Bomi. He grabbed his hair and pinched his eyes closed. He hated English the most. Eunji shrugged and continued on her homework. 

Soon, it's 4:50pm. 

"Guys, let's take a break, I'm dying here." Daehyun sighed loudly and looked at the girls with his puppy eyes. 

"Okay fine."

"Okay."

Daehyun leaned back on his chair and played with his phone.

Bomi stood up and stretched her aching body while Eunji laid her head on the table to rest.

 

After a few minutes, Eunji unknowingly fell asleep on the table.

Bomi nudged Daehyun and pointed at Eunji.

"She fell asleep, this girl..." Bomi whispered near Daehyun's ear and shook her head.

Daehyun nodded his head slowly and got up from his seat.

He quickly went to Eunji and bend down slightly. He tried his best not to wake her up.

Daehyun slipped his arm under her knees and shifted her slightly. 

He bridal styled carried her to her bed. Eunji was deep in sleep so she didn't felt anything at all. 

After he put her down on her bed, he turned and told Bomi to go home first.

"Bomi ah, go home first. I'll pack up later. Text me when you reached home." Daehyun smiled at Bomi. He was a really nice guy that takes care of his friends' safety.

Bomi smiled back as brightly and showed him the 'OK' sign. 

After Bomi left, Daehyun sat down on her bed and looked at Eunji.

"Uri Eunji grew so much through the years..." He mumbled to himself as he curled that loose lock of hair. 

He found himself smiling for no reason as he examined her face.

His heartbeat also rose and he mentally slapped himself :l

Eunji already has Peniel.. so don't even think about it.. Daehyun thought in his mind.

____________________________________________________________

 

Short chapter :c. sorry that it took me like forever to just update a single chapter, cos I'm really busy with my school work etc.

How's the story so far? I'm really grateful that actually you people still continued reading my this omg-kinda-boring story. 

I really love you guys muaaaah :-*

daehyun is such a cutie in this gif below <3

Comment and subscribe now readers! GO GO GO!