60

COME BE MY GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Huh?” Jiyeon was confused. What the hell did Myungsoo just said? She didn’t know what was going on. “Thank you Jiyeon unnie, for letting Myungsoo spend his time with me”, Suzy looked down, feeling embarrassed because in the end, she had lost. She braved herself and looked up, “I’m not going to be here anymore. It’ll probably take a few long years till I’ll be back here again.” “You are? But why—" “Because I can’t bear to see you and oppa together any longer. It…hurts”, Suzy forced a smiled. Myungsoo kept his hold on Jiyeon even tighter, hoping that she would understand the reason why he had been neglecting her.  Why he had asked her to trust him. “I’ve got to get going or else I might miss my flight.” Suzy bowed as she turned around, walking towards the entrance to check in. “Oh”, she turned, “Make sure the two of you get married and have lots of children when I return!”, she waved and then chuckled, as she turned back around again. Jiyeon blushed as she bit her bottom lip. “Married? Pfft.”       Jiyeon was shook out of her daydream by a hand covering her eyes, an arm snaking around her waist pulling her backwards and into another body, as a pair of lips was pressed on the back of her neck. Smiling, she removed the hand on her eyes and turned around to see her handsome boyfriend. "Hey”, she whispered as Myungsoo wrapped his other arm around her waist. "Hey", he said, dropping a kiss on his girlfriend. Jiyeon grinned and laid her forehead on his shoulder. "You looked deep in thought when I walked out babe." Jiyeon craned her head so that her cheek was resting on his shoulder and kissed him on the neck. "I was." "What were you thinking about?", he asked, smiling as he held his girl close. "When we decided to start dating.”, she said. Myungsoo laughed softly. “So, do you still love me?” he asked. Jiyeon tensed and Myungsoo felt that. He frowned and pulled back slightly. "Jiyeon...”, he removed his arms from her. “You could’ve told me what was that all about in the first place. I wouldn’t have to go through those heartbreaks alone”, she mumbled the last part softly, but Myungsoo heard that. He put his hands on her shoulders, staring at her intensely with his deadly eyes. "At least you made me realize that you aren’t the type to give up so easily on our relationship. You endured it, even when you saw everything right before your very eyes. This made me love you even more, because not giving up on us meaning you must have treasured it very much, don’t you?” Hot tears were breaming on her eyes as she tried to suppressed it down. With a light nod, Myungsoo embraced her in his arms. “Pabo, you shouldn’t be crying, you should be smiling about this instead”, he chuckled as he the back of her head.       “It won’t be that bad.” “Won’t be that bad?”, Hyomin turned away to look at the front door, “What if she came home crying? I don’t think I can do anything to make her smile again.” Hyomin shook her head and walked over to the couch, flinging herself down onto it. Woohyun sighed and followed her, sitting carefully on the other end of the couch as he grabbed a blanket on the floor. “Shall we snuggle?” “Seriously Woohyun?”, Hyomin rolled her eyes. He lets out a disappointed sound and pulled the blanket over his body, ignoring her. “Suit yourself”, came his muffled voice. “Yah, seriously? Are you that cold?” “I’m sorry if being your boyfriend means not letting me do things like that with my girlfriend.” Woohyun was sulking. Hyomin couldn’t resist that look on his face, “Fine!” Woohyun smirked as she scooted closer to her and wrapped the blanket around themselves. “Why don’t we go to bed? We still have some time to kill before everyone comes over for dinner.” Hyomin smacked her forehead, “You just don’t give up do you.” Woohyun just smiled slyly, “Myungsoo texted me few minutes ago saying they won’t be back until later.” “So they’re finally okay?”, Hyomin sat up a little and positioned herself.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter