54

COME BE MY GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Oppa you came!”, Suzy snuggled up to him. “I thought you were going to bail on me.” L just smiled as he walked along with her. “What time does this shoot ends?” “I don’t know. But they told me probably before midnight”, she shrugged. L checked the time and realised the sky was getting dark soon. “Should I come back later then?” “No!”, she tugged onto his arm, “Can you stay here and wait till I’m done?” He his upper lip as he thought about it until Suzy spoke up again. “You’re not planning to go see her, do you?” L went stiff but managed to turn his head to look at her. “Oppa. She left you. And you still want her back? She should’ve trusted you back then. Where was she when you needed her?”, Suzy fumed as she felt her heart slowly cracking. A part of him admit that he was indeed in a lot of pain when Jiyeon left him back then, without giving him a chance to explain. Ever since then L was there for Suzy, after that traumatic incident. They both had a past with each other, and Suzy was his first love after all, the one that he had once gotten crazy over for that he would willingly do anything to make her his. And Suzy was there to comfort him at that time, as she felt guilty since she was the reason they broke apart. But seeing this incident, she thought it would be a great opportunity to start back where they left off since they broke apart ever since Jiyeon transferred to their school. “Do you regret it, Myungsoo?” Her voice broke the long silence, shattering his train of thought. “What?” He hadn’t realised that he had drifted far off in his own head. Suzy’s voice was hesitant, “You’ve been very quiet since the beginning of our relationship, considering we used to love each other.” “What are you going on about?", he smiled it off, “I think you need to get some food in you, you’re talking rubbish.” She ignored his statement. “Do you regret it? We have never spoken to each other about our relationship, and I was wondering—" “Suzy.” How should he explain it? He barely could. He did all those because of Jiyeon, it was all an act of an impulse. “Are you sure you want to hear the truth from me?”       Watching a movie and eating popcorn to some may seem like a normal evening, but for them, they know that it's a bonus. The guys and the girls were all together in the living room, lying on the couch in each other's arms, watching a good old scary movie. It was the nicest feeling to have since it has been long since they get to gather like this.  To be together and safe. Well, safe being hidden behind the girls as Sungjong, Sungyeol and Woohyun were scared. “Can we go to your room?”, Woohyun pleaded Hyomin. She slapped his head lightly. “Jiyeon is here. You can’t stay in my room anymore." Woohyun whined and continued hiding behind her as he hugged her close from behind. As for Jiyeon, she remained too calm and collected. Usually the movie they are watching right now is way too scary for her liking. Whatever had possessed her to watch it she thought to herself.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter