CHAPTER 9 - LEAH's POV

CHROMED HEARTS - on hiatus
Please log in to read the full chapter

I switched off the iron curler and placed it down to let it cool off. Looking back up at the mirror I shifted left to right to make sure my hair was in even curls and that I didn’t leave out any strands of hair.

 

“You look stunning!” Kim grinned from behind me, she was lounging on my bed and was watching me get ready. I invited Kim to accompany me for tonight’s event - Jiyong, as promised, extended an invitation to me for a night out on town with his and his friends. I was extremely nervous about going alone since I didn’t know anyone, I thought having Kim with me would keep me more at ease.

 

“Thank you..” I blushed, smiling back at her through the mirror, “To be honest, I’m quite nervous about tonight ..”

 

“I would be too!” Kim agreed, “You’re going to be hanging out with G Dragon! Not just a regular guy! You should realize how extremely lucky you are!”

 

“That’s not it!” I turned to look at Kim, “I’m not nervous because of who he is … but simply because I don’t know anyone! & I’ll prob look awkward because I won’t know what everyone is saying … God I wish I spoke Korean …”

 

“Oh you’ll be fine!” Kim brushed off my worries, “Just know I’ll be there beside you and if anything we can always head to the bar and shoot some shots!”

 

“Thank you. You have no idea how glad I am to have you here with me right now.” I grinned back at her.

 

I walked over to my full length mirror and in front of it I slipped on the pair of Saint Laurent red booties I had set aside. I looked up at the mirror to check my outfit: today I wore a lace top by KTZ, matching it with a pair of black leather skinnies and a black clutch with gold tassels all by Saint Laurent. Then for accessories, I chose to go with the more simple pieces, a Balenciaga gold chain necklace and the classic Hermes CDC bracelet.

 

 

 

“I hope this is ok.” I turned to Kim, “I don’t know how people dress when they go out here …”

 

“You look perfect!” Kim reassures me, “Look at me! I’m not nearly as put together as you!”

 

“Oh shut up!” I exclaimed, “You look good and you know it!”

 

For the short period of time I’ve known Kim, I’ve learned that she was a very down to earth kind of girl. Her attires are usually clean classic pieces, but she picks good designer classic pieces. So although it’s simple, those who knew fashion would be able to distinguish that her simple pieces weren’t at all that simple. Like today, she wore a plain dark green knit top paired with simple black leggings, but the focus was her shoes: A gorgeous pair of Giuseppe Zanotti tricolor leather metal ankle boots.

 

“Ok we got to stop complimenting each other!” She laughed, “People'd think we’re some conceited b*tch or something!”

 

“Right..” I chuckled.

 

“So where are we going do you know? Which club?” Kim asked.

 

“I think it’s this club call Octagon or something?” I replied unsure if I remembered correctly.

 

“Oh! I’ve been there a few times!” Kim nodded, “Pretty cool place. You’ll like it!”

 

Just then my phone buzzed and I walked over to my nightstand to pick it up. On the screen it flashed “JIYONG”, sliding the answer button I spoke into it: “Hello?”

 

“You ready?” His voice came through on the other side. “It’s me. Jiyong.”

 

“Hi! and Yes! We’re ready!” I answered cheerfully.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter