CHAPTER 7 - Leah’s POV

CHROMED HEARTS - on hiatus
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a busy day at work today, first thing in the morning I had various interviews to do. New positions had to be filled as we were planning to open up a new store in Seoul. After the interviews it was meeting with the management staff to review and go over upcoming events. The meeting consisted of the assistant marketing manager Jon, marketing coordinator Kim, and myself.

 

“So that’s the summary for the Japan promotion..” Kim finished her report and walked back to her seat to sit down.

 

“Thank you Kim.” I smiled in encouragement.

 

She smiled back then looking down at our meeting line-up sheet continued: “Next up is the opening party for the new store in Shinsegae. The actual opening party is planned to take place in May. But Richard would like us to do some special promotional work with local celebrities to hype up the grand opening.”

 

“What kind of promotional work did Richard have in mind?” I asked.

 

“He wanted us to maybe look into collaborating with local celebrities and do a special photoshoot.” Jon chimed in, “The photos could be revealed during the grand opening party and also be displayed at the store.”

 

“So do we have any candidates in mind?” I followed with more questions. I wanted to get up to speed with everything as fast as possible. If that means I have to ask all the questions then that’s what I’d have to do.

 

“Yes.” Jon nodded, “We were actually considering between either CL and Dara from 2NE1 or G Dragon and Taeyang from Big Ba-”

 

“G Dragon you said?” I responded in surprise.

 

“Yes.” Jon confirmed a little startled by my sudden response, then continued to explain, as he probably thought I didn’t know who G Dragon was since I’m not from Korea, “He is part of one of the most popular boy bands here in Korea. They are also very well known around the globe. So Richard thought it should give the brand good publicit-”

 

“Actually I do know who G Dragon is ..” I interrupted, “I was just surprised cause actually he lives in the same building as I do …”

 

“Really?!” Kim exclaimed looking at me wide eyed.

 

“Yes …” Embarrassed, realizing maybe I said a little too much, “Well .. I don’t really know him, I just saw him in the lobby several times … that’s it …” I quickly explained and redirected the focus back on the project, “so we’re still deciding between them and .. who was the other group again?”

 

“2NE1” Jon repeated, “They are equivalent to Big Bang but female group under the same management company.”

 

“I see .. “ I nodded, “Well I’m having a skype meeting with Richard after this meeting. I will review this with him as we probably need to make a decision soon so we can book the artists..”

 

Both Jon and Kim nodded in agreement.

 

“Is there anything else?” I asked

 

“I think that’s it for now” Kim responded.

 

“Alright then. Until next time.” I smiled and begin to pack up my things to head back to my office.

 

Jon was the first one to leave the room and immediately Kim turned to me with interest in her eyes: “So you know G Dragon?”

 

“Huh?” I answered as if I didn’t know what she was talking about.

 

“oh don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about!” Kim nudged me, “G Dragon! You met him?”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter