CHAPTER 2 - GD'S POV

CHROMED HEARTS - on hiatus
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

 

I took my last bow as I retrieved backwards towards the end of the stage. The applause and screams faded as I walked off. Entering a long hallway, I was greeted by staff members who were also clapping their hands and beaming with smiles.

 

Hi, my name is Jiyong, or better known as G Dragon or in short GD. I’m 24 years old, and I’m the leader of one of South Korea’s top boy bands - Big Bang.

 

Today was the end of my band’s comeback world tour which started last year in March 2012, and now ending in January 2013. It has been a whirl round of experiences, travelling with my bandmates. So it was definitely bittersweet to know that it has all came to an end.

 

As I bowed to the staff in gratitude while stepping towards our changing room, I can hear my four band members behind me also cheering happiness to the end of an successful performance. I smiled to myself with satisfaction to know that everyone around me was as content about the outcome of our tour as I was. In the end, that is what matters. It wasn’t about me. It was about our team. From my management company YG entertainment, my band members, and to every staff who helped us achieve our vision. I was humbled by the love everyone granted us.

 

Finally reaching the changing room, I pulled off the towel around my neck and threw it on the table where I grabbed the bottled water stocked in preparation for us. Chucking the lid to the side, I didn’t hesitate to take in big gulps of the clear liquid as if I haven’t had H2O in days. Ahh .. It was refreshing …

 

As I downed the bottle, my bandmates Youngbae aka Taeyang, Seung-hyun aka TOP, Daesung, and Seungri, one by one entered. Each patting me on the shoulder as they walked pass me, all grabbing a bottle of water off the table while spread to occupy the empty room.

 

“aaahhhh!!!!” Taeyang sighed in relief after gulping down some water, “Oh my god! I’m exhuasted!!”

 

“Seriously!” said TOP as he flopped down next to the sofa spot open next to Taeyang, “Can’t believe that was the last show!~”

 

Daesung sitting by the table on one of the chairs rested his head on the table while flashing his bright big signature smile and grinned: “Time for some celebration???”

 

Seungri nodded in agreement: “Yes! Definitely! Do you guys have anything in mind?”

 

I smiled at them and as I turned to where my change of clothing was and called out: “I would love to … But this might be an end to the world tour but I know YG has already lined up a bunch of new projects for me … I have a early meeting tomorrow .. Maybe next time?”

 

“Oh come on!” Daesung growled.

 

“Seriously Jiyong! You’re honestly a workaholic you know that?” Seungri complained as he walked over next to me and threw his arm around my shoulder, then he whispered: “I’ll call out some really cute girls yah?”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter