CHAPTER 14 - GD's POV

CHROMED HEARTS - on hiatus
Please log in to read the full chapter

I knocked on the door and waited for my cue to enter. A faint "come in" was soon expressed on the opposite side so I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Once inside I see YG sitting at his usual spot. Working away at his desk and didn't even look up towards me. I made my way over to the chairs in front of his desk and sat down. The whole time YG continued typing and still haven't spoken one word. This was common. More than often when he wanted to lecture us on something we did wrong, he would give us the silent treatment before grilling us. To be frank, the silence has always been much more intimidating than when he's yelling.

"Where's Leah?" He spoke suddenly, eyes still focusing on his computer screen. His tone of voice was casual .. Almost too casual.

"She's outside waiting .. I told her I'd come in first then get her when you're ready to speak to her .."

"Ah .."

Once again silence fell. I guess he wasn't going to let me off that easily. He knew I hated his silence treatments. I'm usually very impatient. I guess you can say I can get A.D.D sometimes. After what seemed like the longest minute YG still kept his attention on the computer. I started to fiddle the rings on my fingers. As I twirled it they clinked against each other making noises. YG's eyes shot up at me immediately. I stopped.

"Jiyong. How many times do we have to sit here and have this same conversation?"

"I'm sorry..."

"I need you to be more conscious of your actions. Know that there is a domino effect."

"Yes.." I agreed apologetically.

YG shifted his chair so he was facing me directly before he carried on: "Another girl Jiyong? huh?”

“I …”

“Don’t apologize.” He interrupted. “You’ve said sorry every single time. and yet here we are again.”

“I know ..” I looked down at my feet not sure how to continue. “I … I don’t know but I feel like it’s different this time …”

YG raised his eyebrows while looking at me.

“How?” He asked.

Please log in to read the full chapter