CHAPTER 13 - LEAH's POV

CHROMED HEARTS - on hiatus
Please log in to read the full chapter

I followed behind Jiyong into the YG Entertainment building. We were on our way to have a sit down with YG himself because of stupid photos that surfaced over night. Photos of Jiyong kissing me in his car .. I shook my head to get the picture image out of mind. This is not the time to be thinking about the kiss! Although up till now I’ve been trying to avoid directly addressing it .. or as a matter of fact, addressing anything Jiyong said in general about being “attracted” to me.


"Leah, why don't you wait here." Jiyong turned to me and gestured over at the chairs set up outside of what I'm assuming to be YG's office.


"Let me go inside and talk to him first then bring you in." He continued to explain. The playful Jiyong is now nowhere to be found. His whole demeanor changed. He was professional. He was now the leader of Big Bang - G Dragon.


I nodded back at him and walked over to one of the chairs to sit down. From behind I could hear Jiyong knocking on the door and was soon summoned to enter.


As I sat there by myself, once again the picture of Jiyong kissing me clouded my mind. I really don't understand what Jiyong was trying to achieve by kissing me secretly ... Was he even attracted to me or was it just a spur of the moment kind of thing? As I sat there thinking, my train of thought was disturbed by a tap on the shoulder. I turned and looked up to see CL smiling down at me.


"What are you doing here?" CL exclaimed, surprised to see me.


I stood up and gave her a hug and explained: "I'm here with Jiyong. We're kind of in trouble ...YG want to talk to me and him ..."


"It's about those pictures isn't it?"


I nodded in defeat.


CL sighed then walked around and sat down in the spot next to mine. She looked at me intently as if to make sure I'm going to confess the truth. She took in a deep breath before speaking up again: "Leah be honest with me ok?"


"Ok."


"Do you like Jiyong?"


"If you mean as a friend .. Yes ..."


"Nothing more?"


I hesitated for second before answering: "To be honest ... I don't know ... I never intended to se

Please log in to read the full chapter