CHAPTER 6 - GD's POV

CHROMED HEARTS - on hiatus
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6 - GD’s POV

 

** CURRENT DAY JANUARY 2013 - SEOUL CITY **

 

“Well have a good night’s rest.” She smiled at me and bowed her head slightly to say goodbye.

 

“Goodnight.” I smiled back, this time flashing her my million dollar smile.

 

She turned and the door closed, leaving me standing inside the empty elevator as it continued up to my floor. I pulled my keys out from my pocket and fiddled with it while thinking about tonights unexpected events. Once again, this girl named Leah, although realizing who I was, still showed no sign of astonishment. I can’t help but chuckle to myself. It was refreshing. I liked how she maintained her composure around me and acted naturally. Lately, that’s rare to come by. Even among people I know, I feel like sometimes because of what I do, and who I’ve become, everyone has become very careful around me. It doesn’t matter what I do or wanted, people would always just agree to my requests, even when it’s unreasonable. Probably the only few who would put me in check were my closer friends like Taeyang, Teddy, my family, and of course YG my long time manager aka boss.


 

*** FEW MONTHS BACK, NOVEMBER 2012 - LOS ANGELES**

 

“I’m so excited!” Taeyang announced as we got out of the car, “I can’t believe I’m actually here in the Chrome Hearts headquarters in LA! This is gonna be awesome!”

 

I grinned and looked at him in agreement. This was pretty amazing. To actually get to visit the headquarters of a fashion label which I’ve admired for a very long time. I was like a little boy walking into a candy factory. Can’t wait to get my hands on one of a kind goodies. TOP, Daesung, & Seungri followed behind Taeyang and I as we speed forward in light steps like excited 5 years olds.

 

“Now don’t go embarrassing us!” TOP yelled behind me and added, “Look at them! They can’t even wait for us!”.

 

I turned and laughed back at his comment. I know he was as excited as we were but he tends to have a better way to keep his composure when it comes to these kind of things. He’s always the more calm and collected one out of the five of us. Although he was a jokester, but it’s usually what you would say “dry humor”. To most people, he’s the always mysterious, very private, T.O.P.

 

As we got to the entrance the five of us and our staff were welcomed by the marketing manager Emily, a lady which I guessed to be in her mid 30s. She quickly led us inside as we entered into the official Chrome Hearts empire. Right when you walk in massive custom sofas occupied the lobby, all adorning leather patches of the signature Chrome Hearts cross. My heart did a mini skip when I saw all the details put into the place. The ceilings were tall and the walls were covered by signature Chrome Heart ad campaigns and artwork. As I looked around, I couldn’t help but put a big smile on my face.

 

“Please follow me and let me take you on a tour of our headquarters.” Smiled Emily pulling our group’s attention back on her, “After the tour we will meet with Richard and his family who’s been waiting eagerly to meet with all of you!”

 

Most of the office was in a massive warehouse open space. Each section of the space took on a different function. There was design, marketing, development, and in house production. We migrated through one department to the next and generally people would say hi to us but continued their work. Everyone looked very focus and passionate about what they were doing.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter