CHAPTER 10 - GD's POV

CHROMED HEARTS - on hiatus
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

 

“Everyone! This is Leah!” I announced proudly at the same time leading Leah closer to the table. She seem to be a little on edge so I wanted to make sure she felt welcomed.

 

Tonight, was my first time out with my friends since the Big Bang Alive world tour ended. I’ve hadn’t had the chance to hang out with my friends for a very long time due to my busy schedule. So when a free night opened up I jumped at the chance to gather all my buddies for a night out. I won’t say we’re the crazy party goers anymore .. We used to go out more often in our younger years. But the past few years the chances of everyone getting together was much harder to coordinate. So when these occasions do happen, we make sure to have fun.

 

Tonight the crew consisted Teddy, Xin and his girlfriend Sagan, Soohyuk, Choice aka Choice37, Eun Gee, CL, and a few friends who people brought along. The table we got was fairly big so it was more than enough to house the large party we had.

 

I looked over at Leah who was now looking much more relaxed, mingling and introducing herself and her friend Kim to my friends. She once again didn’t fail to amaze me with her composure and especially her choice of attire. Xin who was standing next to me nudged me to get my attention and yelled over the music: “Is that her?”

 

“Yes!” I nodded

 

“She seems pretty cool!”

 

“Right?!” I grinned back at Xin.

 

The night continued and we hoorayed through. Dancing, drinking, taking silly pictures to remember the blurry night. As I watched everyone slowly getting more intoxicated, I did make an effort not to drink too much since I was driving after all. Leah seem to be quite at ease after her and Kim took a couple of drinks and is now enjoying themselves.

 

Before we realized how much time passed, the night was already coming to an end, and we were all ready to go. I smiled at Leah who was now sitting on the other end of the table chatting away with CL & Eun Gee who seem to be giving her compliments about her outfit. She smiled back at me with squinted eyes, swaying left and right to the music. I walked over to her, bending down I spoke into her ear: “You ready to go?”

 

“Aw! Don’t be such a party pooper!” CL exclaimed overhearing what I just said.

 

“You need to go too! Don’t you have some rehearsal to do tomorrow for your solo single?” I pointed out smirking at CL. I knew exactly what she was doing. She loved to tease me whenever she see that I’m interested in somebody.

 

“Ya! Don’t remind me of work!”

 

“Well don’t come running to me when YG yells at you!” I laughed.

 

As everyone got ready to leave, Leah and Kim also gathered their belongings and we headed towards the entrance. The cold air outside was awakening compared to the muggy club en

Please log in to read the full chapter