Chapter 12

Monsters Hiding in the Closet

(A/N: FYI, this chapter is back to first POV and is a continuation of Chapter 10. Basically Ayu's perspective of things. Also, I don't feel as if there is anything too 'graphic' for me to make this chapter mature or you guys to handle, but be warned if it's not exactly 'innocent'.)

 

A hand covered my mouth, smothering my calls for help. It was as if I was bagged up. I essentially was. I think it was a cloak though... I started fighting with all my might. But the cloak was too powerful, well, actually, the grip of my kidnapper was too strong. Either way, I was desperately trying to escape. All of my struggling was wearing me out. My kidnapper had been walking, but it was as if he was bobbing up or down. Like he was flapping his arms up and down.

About 30 boring minutes later, the bobbing had ceased. It was now a more of a quick jaunting now. Then he stopped. I suddenly tumbled out of the cloak onto a soft, plush surface. It was too dark in the room to see anything, including my kidnapper. The only light was the dim sliver of moonlight that had made its way into the room. I then saw him step out of the shadows to illuminate some of his body. He was dressed in the same clothes I had seen EXO in when I fist met them. Not the birthday suits, but the other one. Trousers and a billowy off-white shirt. His face was still shadowed. He brought his arm up and I flinched. He snapped his fingers and one of those spirit servants appeared. It was a female, and wordlessly she ushered me towards a door that swung open.

The door led to a bathroom filled with steam. A bath that was emitting steam was drawn up. The door promptly shut leaving me in the steamy room. I wasn't ure how to respond. The whole bathroom smelledd like lavender and I was compelled to take a bath, for some strange reason. 30 minutes in a cloak with no large breathing areas can make a person a little sweaty... Don't take it in a strange way... I looked around to see if the kidnapper was being a byuntae and only wanted to peep on me. After doing a thorough search, I took off the silk nightgown I was wearing, leaving it on the floor, and stepped into the warm bath. I sunk into the tub and relaxed.

A little while later, my hands were pruny. I looked around for a towel. A tiny wash cloth was on a stool. I couldn't find anything else. I got a little worried. I dabbed my body dry with the washcloth. Stepping out of the tub, I reached down for the nightgown on the floor. I felt around for it and couldn't feel it. I looked down, and didn't see anything on the floor. I was waddling around keeping my privates covered looking desperately for my clothes. I then tried looking for something that could cover me up. The stool suddenly had clothes on it. I rushed towards it and examined it. 

I was absolutely aghast at the tiny scraps of cloth in my hands. It was this red, frilly matching babydoll and bikini lingerie set. I saw no other option and reluctantly  put it on.

It scared me that it fit so well. I held the washcloth in front of me as I opened the door slowly. The room was suddenly lit with dozens of candles. Jeez, someone obviously doesn't think of the fire hazards... I looked around for the kidnapper. No one in site. The room was similar to the one I was staying in at Yixing's summer house. Except larger and there were rose petals scattered on the bed. Was this supposed to be seductive?  May I be the first to say, Ew? There were no pillows or comporters on the bed, so I saw the curtains arround the glass balcony doors as the next best idea to cover up. Scanning one last time, I sprinted as fast as I could to the curtains.  Safely at the cutains, I tugged at them. They didn't even flinch. I tugged several times until the whole thing came tumbling down. I waited for the impact of the curtain rod to hit me. It never did. I looked behind me where the kidnapper was holding up the curtains. My first instinct was to cover up. With the curtains down. I quickly rolled myself up into a curtain cocoon. I stopped rolling and came face-to-face with my kidnapper. 

He was unreasonably handsome. Everything from his eyes to his lips was perfection. It was like a manga and my heart was going doki doki*. I covered my face with my hands, peeking through my fingers.

"Hi" he said in a low voice. 

I struggled to move away from him, especially since I foolishly wrapped myself into this cocoon that made it impossible to defend myself or run away. But, hey, I prefer to not run in my undies, so yeah. So I waddled backwards and tripped over my own two feet. Mr. Handsome dropped the curtain rod and caught me before I hit the floor. I gulped as I connected two-and-two, realizing there is no way out. 

"What are you doing rollled up in there? Seems awfully hot in there. Let me help."

Like Chanyeol, it was as if his finger turned into a knife and it was slicing through the layers of curtain. I started squirming, uselessly trying to stop him. Soon, he was holding me by my bare waist, as everything had fallen away. His eyes scanned me up and down. He brought me unaturally close to him. He was warm and my lack of clothes didn't provide much warmth. I didn't like where this was going and slowly brought my leg to the side. I looked towards the door that was just out of my sight. I'll make my escape there.  As quickly and as hard as I possibly could, I kicked him at his hip. I guess it was enough impact for him to release me but not enough to get him to topple me over...

I grabbed the curtain rod and scrambled to remove the remaining curtains. I swung the suprisingly light but strong rod in front of me to hit him. Then it smashed straight through the glass balcony door. He looked as if he was going to burst into laughter when he saw me. I guess I don't look very menacing in lingerie and a stick. Swiftly, I smashed the rod towards his left arm. He caught it and tossed it out of my grip. It made a loud clang as it hit the opposite wall. I needed him to be wounded enough so he couldn't go after me. I quickly looked around and found a chair. I brought it up and started charging at the man. It hit him against his head and fell apart. The legs fell off and scattered. I grabbed for another chair and repaated what I had done before, accept against his torso. It was smashed into smithereens but tore at his shirt. Not good. I saw no other option and made a mad dash for the balcony, which was closer than the door. Before I even stepped onto the balcony, I stepped on some broken glass. My own stupidity is going to lead to my demise. Hissing in pain, I hopped over to the balcony railing, then leaning against it, trying to see if there was any chance of escaping.

Nope. None. Nada. ZILCH. The balcony I was standing on was at least 300 yards from the ground. Or at least what I thought was the ground, as there was fog on the floor making it difficut to see. Or were we above the clouds? I nearly swooned at the thought. The sharp pain at the bottom of my foot brought me back. It was dripping with blood. I brought my foot up to examine the damage when I  lost my balance on the thin railing. I fell backwards. 

I saw a glimpse of my kidnapper as I fell. He lept after me and a set wings popped out of his back. A set of grey wings. WINGS!!! Was he an angel or something? He had a wingspan of three yards across. He dove quickly and caught me. We suddenly stopped when his wings started flapping, bringing us back to the balcony.  He carried me bridal style to the bed, brushing off the petals and laying me gently down. With a snap of his fingers again, the same fmale spirit came with what looked like a first aid kit. I propped myself on my elbow as he pulled out antiseptic, tweezers, and a role of bandages. He pulled out the sliver of glass embedded into my foot with all of  the swiftness and accuracy of a surgeon. But I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt. I hurt a lot. Especially when he applied the antiseptic. Which stung so bad that I ended up kicking my savior/kidnapper in the temple. He didn't flinch, as I'd obviously assumed. He carefully and gently bandaged my foot. 

He stood up to reveal his chiseled chest and chocolate abs. Yum. He shook his head as he muttered something.With yet another snap of his fingers, two female spirits appeared and silently handcuffed my wrists above my head to the headboard. I jerked at the handcuffs.

"I can't have you harming yourself. This is for your benefit. Partially mine as well" he said with a sly smile.

He leaned over me and was about to kiss me on the lips. I turned my head away and got a wet kiss on my cheek, centimeters from my lips. He smirked as he brought his arms around my waist. His fingers trailed lightly over my flat stomach. Goosebumps formed on my arms and legs. I didn't like where this was going. He moved in front of me. I brought my knee up to his chest as he bent towards me. My foot then came in contact with his jaw. I guess I found his achilles heel because he tumbled off the bed. His jaw, but not his temple. Got it.

My wrists began to hurt after a while from all of the tugging attempts to escape. The clanging of the handcuffs were also getting annoying. The kidnapper got up slowly and back towards me adjusing his jaw.

The door that I had planned my escape for burst open and I saw familiar faces. I was so happy and then a little embarassed.

"Stop!" Chanyeol yelled, extending his arm and shooting a fire ball and my kidnapper.

With a swift movement, the he had deflected it. 

"You dare attack your emperor?" he growled.

Emperor? I was suddenly confused. Is this what Suho strived to be? He wanted to be the next this?

Suho bowed very deep towards his highness. Yup, I was right. 

"Jaejoong, your Highness: We apologize, but we are here to save Ayu, our prophesized savior" Suho said.

Wow, I had hoped for more drama. Not some apology and simple statement. Something like 'I don't care who you are. We are here to save our Savior! It sounds alittle ironic, but still! We shall fight to the death if needed!!!' I sighed.

His Highness, Jaejoong the Byuntae Emperor, walked, no, strutted over to me and placed another wet kiss on my cheek as he snuck his arms around my waist. Thank goodness he didn't try to aim for my lips again. His jaw would of suffered.I groaned when he smiled widely at me. Blegh.

"Oh, you mean my wife?" he said, pecking my cheek again.

What? Heck no! Save me EXO! I don't want to be with his totally-not-angelic royal pevertedness! SAVE ME!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 


*doki doki is the sound of a heartbeat