Chapter 1

Monsters Hiding in the Closet

(A/N: So I will almost always have some suggested music up here for you guys to listen to. The song might have a tune that could relate to the chapter, it could have lyrics that relate to it, it could just be a song I'd like to share with you guys, or all three! Instead of having an annoyingly long URL or the actual video embedded, you guys will see this: Just click it and it will transfer you to the song. Here's the first one!  Enough said. Happy reading!

 

The full moon shined brightly in the clear night sky. The moonlight illuminated the family room. We were surrounded by a circle of lit candles.

"Come on Ayu, do it!"

"No. It's stupid."

"Please?"

I sighed in defeat. Haebin, one of my few friends who is superstitious about vampires and other mythical creatures. My other friends and I agreed that we would call her 'Bibi', because she is like a baby and Bibi sounds like the English word 'baby'.

"All you have to do is say this."

She handed me a piece of paper. I read it and scoffed.

"This is dumb."

"Please?"

She looked at me with big doe eyes. My weakness. I groaned and cleared my throat.

"'In darkness, I see light; in daylight, I see night. With shadows as bright as sunshine, where even in the depths of hell, hope can be found. This is the world we wish to enter,' thy said. Thy wish shall be fulfilled. For the sake of a terrible revenge, I'll release thee from this horrible curse with all my power! I summon thee from the distant earth! Come forth! Answer my calling right now and promise to stand with me for an eternity. I call thee upon me! What lies beyond the silent night, I cannot say."

I looked at Bibi.

"Happy?"

There was a sudden crash of thunder. Rain started pouring in buckets. Lightning flashed. Bibi whimpered.

"I'm scared" Bibi whispered.

I shook her off.

"It's pure coincidence."

She grabbed my arm again. We stayed like that for a while.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Bibi, get off of me" I said as I shook her.

The rain had turned into a light drizzle, and moon was shining brightly once more.

"Get off~"

I shook her again. I sighed as she snuggled against me and started snoring. I pried her off, and stood up. I have to pee. I walked past the kitchen and froze when I notice something different. I peeked in. The kitchen was messy. Very messy. And there was a person rummaging through the pantry, possibly looking for food. A man. He paused. He sniffed the air. Without turning, he spoke.

"You humans sleep forever"

He pivoted to face me. He had a nice tan; a handsome, well-structured face; and a set of full, y, and pouty lips. Whew, is it just me or did it get hotter in here? He smirked giving off the 'I'm about to you' vibe. OK, not good.

He pounced on me. I panicked and held my hands out, and his throat coming in contact with my palm. He fell back a few feet, lightly landed on his feet like a cat. Mystery man stared at me and cocked his head.

"Fro tet oui tu dryd ruhao?" he said in a heavily accented voice.

What did he just say? "Fryd yna oui muugehk yd?" he suddenly asked. He added, "Ur, E kad ed huf."

He stuck out his fore finger and middle finger, holding them close together, as if he was about to take his pulse. He pressed near his carotid artery, at his adam's apple.

"Ԋԑґґѳ, ѽѧҋ ѱѳҹ ҹҋҧԑѫѯҭѧҋҧ ӎԑ ҋѳѭ?" he spoke in a lighter and airier tone. It seemed to me as if he had spoke a different language from before. I furrowed my brows in confusion. He shook his head and pressed his adam's apple once more. "Konichiwa, anata wa watashi o rikai suru koto ga dekimasu ka?" He spoke Japanese! I was about to respond when he pressed his adam's apple again, and he opened his mouth to speak again.

"Ni hao, ni neng lijie wo ma?"

What did he say? He pressed his throat for a final time, and suddenly I understood him for the second time, in Korean.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Can you understand me?" he said. I nodded in response. He smiled and clapped in celebration. Then he turned back around to continue searching. I scoffed with confusion. Where did this alien come from? He has no right to be in my house. How did he get into my house?

"Jeogiyo, may I ask how the hell did you get into the house. I'm pretty sure everything was lock-" I said when he turned around smirking. He winked at me and lightly whispered, "Like this." Before my very eyes, the mysterious guy disappeared, leaving nothing more than a puff of smoke. How is this possible? He suddenly appeared behind me, and scared me. I jumped up in fright, grasping my chest. He vanished and before I knew it, he was on the top of the staircase.

"Come with me~" he gestured.

What the fudge? I felt warm, strong arms wrap around me, and I was lifted off of my feet. The kitchen around me began to warp and everything began to swirl. Ooh, I'm not feeling too good. The spinning stopped and I was back on normal ground. In the blink of an eye, I saw a very organic environment. In a large room there was a very large table made of a tree trunk, with smaller tree trunks surrounding it, acting as chairs possibly. The floor was dirt packed, with the occasional stubborn weed popping up. The walls were vines, twigs, leaves, and other earthly objects intertwined together. It was as if Mother Nature had something to do with this. Strange orbs of fire illuminated the room. It was like magic.

I was suddenly wondering where I was. I found the 'door' and was welcomed by a familiar sight. The bedding closet on the second floor. This very large room fitting in the very small bedding closet. It was so weird, that it was mind blowing. I continued to marvel at the room, with its unique decor and furniture.

But what caught my attention the most were the men. 5 handsome men, excluding Mr. I-Can-Teleport, conversing inaudibly. And 6 wolves listening in. Wait, WOLVES?!!  

I let out a small scream, and scrambled up the closest wall. Everyone's attention was on me. And nothing happened for a while.

"She's here you guys," Mr. I-Can-Teleport said, breaking the awkward silence.

The largest of the wolves came towards me, slowly, building suspense. I tried to back away, but seeing that I was already against the wall, it didn't do much. I panicked and looked around for something to possibly defend myself with. A tree branch from a nearby tree was snapped off, and held it in front of me. In a split second, the wolf had jumped and pinned me against the wall. I dropped the tree branch. The wolf towered over me, whilst on its hind legs. The muzzle of the wolf brushed against my cheek. Its damp nose sniffed me. I held my breath, squeezed my eyes tight and turned my head away, preparing for a chunk of my throat to be ripped out.

Instead, I was attacked with a wet, sloppy tongue. I squealed in delight, and in relief.  I looked back at the wolf, who in turn stared at me. It had gray eyes, which I thought was unique, since most wolves had golden eyes. I saw something flicker across its pupils, but I may be wrong. The wolf resumed my face.

"Hey! Stop, that tickles! Your tongue is tickling me!" I giggled. 

One of the 5 men spoke for the first time, "Kris. Stop right now." 

Was Kris the name of the wolf's name? "Kris, listen to your master. Stop," I said.

The wolf ignored me, and continued to my face. If anything, he got more vigorous. I closed my eyes to protect them from his vivaciousness. The wolf's long tongue found its way down my neck, which caused me to laugh harder.

"Th-that tickles!!! You'll m-make m-me pee m-myself!" I managed to gasp between breaths.

The roughness of the tongue slowly changed into soft kisses. I felt something caress my arm. What was happening? 

When I opened my eyes, 'Kris' had vanished. Instead, I was being kissed on the neck by some man. I was shocked and shoved him away. I met with my new friend, the wall, once again. The man his lips and sneered. This man was tall, and had a very cool aura. He was also really handsome.

"You taste unique for a human" he said in an oh-so-y voice.

Status of ovaries: ticking time bomb

I looked around, trying to look for the wolf from before. I realized, that all the wolves were gone. Instead, 5 more men appeared. Every single one of them stark . I turned my head away, hiding my pink face. My innocent eyes...

Status of ovaries: NON-EXISTANT

One of the new men walked up to me. He had red hair and had a very friendly-looking baby-face. Was he gonna do what that other guy did? He put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a warm smile. 

"Don't worry about Kris. He's always hormonal around this time of month. You know, high testosterone levels." he said.

'Kris' growled. The boy man in front of me leaned in, and quickly but firmly pressed his lips against my cheek. He gave me another smile.

"Then again, so am I! I'm Luhan, by the way." he said.

I'm beginning to feel woozy. My face went from pink to beet red. I was about to speak when I heard a female voice yell outside the room-closet.

"AAYUUUU! Where aaare yooouuu?"

"Crap" I mumbled under my breath. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


How was it for a first chappie? Kris and Luhan, you bad byuntaes~ >-<

Krissy the Wolfy:

tumblr_mnlwkqZunK1qklk2uo1_500.gif