Syrup

Perfect Creature

"Why?"

"Zelo, can you pass me the syrup?" You said as you ignored Youngjae's question(s). Zelo smiled and finished it all on his big stack of pancakes. You growled.

"Baby!~~" Youngjae whined. You sighed and looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Don't... Don't you want me here?" You said with your brilliant acting skills. You heard Zelo cough and glared at him a bit.

"N-no! I definitely want you here! See my face? I'm happy you're here!... its just..."

"Good" You kissed his cheek to shut him up. And, yes, he did shut up... and blush. Zelo coughed again.

"Do you need water?" Youngjae said.

"Yes, please" Zelo smirked at you. It pissed you off... a bit.  Zelo's just so bipolar sometimes. First he's nice, caring and prince-like. Then he's a pet. Then he becomes this sarcastic freak. You grimly stabbed your pancakes with your fork, imagining it was Zelo's face.

 

 

"What now?" You said as you helped Zelo with the dishes. Youngjae was in the toilet. (A/N: :P)

"Erm... I was thinking. Yongguk's parents were working on... my case too, right? Its funny I've never seen them but... maybe they can help us?" He said.

"Oh! Madda![1]"

"So... lets go?"

"Lets wait till Youngjae gets out of the bathroom. He has a car :D" You said as you wiped the last dish. "All done~"

"Ahri... don't you think we're taking advantage of him?" He said as he dried his hands.

"Who?"

"Youngjae, of course"

"..."

"Ahri..."

"I want ice cream" You ignored him and opened the freezer. Zelo sighed. He actually felt sorry for Jae. All Youngjae had for you was sincere love... or maybe just admiration and you... just like to use what he gives. Sure, you feel grateful. Its just that, stuff like that doesn't affect you much.

"Hey guys... Oh!~ I have vanilla. Since its your favorite :D" Youngjae came out of the bathroom with a towel slung on his left shoulder. You found the vanilla and grabbed it.

"Thanks Jae :D"

"Anything for you, Baby~" Youngjae skipped to you to steal a kiss on the cheek but you just walked away, happily eating your ice cream. He pouted.

"Oh, Jae. We're gonna visit Yongguk today"

"Eh?! Yongguk?! Why? Are you gonna ambush his IV's or something?!!!" You narrowed your eyes at him.

"I'm not that evil Yoo Youngjae"

"I never said anything!" Youngjae, then, immediately closed his mouth and went back to his room to groom himself.

You glanced at Zelo who was smiling.

"What?" You asked him.

"I think you guys are cute together"

Then, you felt sick inside. It was because the guy you liked said you looked 'cute' with another guy. Yes, you were pretty sure you had feelings for Zelo. You always had them.You could even say he's your first love since you've known him since you were little. You already figured out how you thought Zelo was imaginary. It was because he usually visited you at night. When you were half asleep. It makes sense... somehow.

"Psh. We're not" You huffed and shoved a big spoon of ice cream into your mouth. "AH! COLD! Brain freeze!"

You clutched your head in pain. Zelo shook his head and patted your head.

"Better?" He asked you.

You wanted to say 'how does, you, patting my head make it feel better?' but... you couldn't lie. It really did help. You stared at Zelo as he kept patting your head and smiled.

 

 

"Do-do-do-do Dora! Do-do-do Dora! Do-do-do Dora! Do-do-do Dora! Dora Dora Dora the Explorer!~" You smirked as you heard that horribly deep voice singing Dora's song. You put a finger on your lips to tell the other two to keep quiet. They nodded.

You slowly opened the door and marched in singing along with Yongguk. Yongguk widened his eyes in horror and frantically searched for the remote. You found it first and reached out to snatch it. Then Dora and her crew suddenly yelled out "SWIPER NO SWIPING!"

So you didn't 'swipe' the remote. You cheekily grinned. Yongguk frowned and took the remote to switch the TV off.

"So... Dora, huh?" You grinned.

"Shut the up" He said. Yongguk, then, noticed the two boys behind you and lowered his head lower in shame as he 'tsked'. You, Zelo and Youngjae grinned.

"What are you guys doing here?" Yongguk said.

"You were right" You said.

"About what?"

"About people coming after Zelo"

"Oh... Of course I was right. I always am"

"Yeah... Right. So, were here to get in contact with your parents... I don't have their number"

"You want to ask them for help?"

"Yuppp"

"Well... my parents don't have phones. They said it would just disturb their work so they never bought one and... they don't come back till Tuesday"

"*tsk* That's the day after tomorrow"

"Wait... Do your parents have files about it at home?" Zelo butted in.

"Yeah, they do. Im guessing you want 'em?" Yonguuk said. Zelo nodded.

"No can do. They put a fingerprint and eye scanner for security to the files"

"Why would they do that?"

"Because... they caught me going through them :D"

"What are you guys talking about?" The three of you finally took notice of Youngjae in the room.

 

 

"Why cant you tell me!?~" Youngjae whined as you and Zelo climbed into the car.

"Shut up and drive, Jae" You said as you fastened your seatbelt. He pouted and childishly got into the car. *Aigoo*

 

Zelo cooked for all three of you. He made spaghetti with loads of cherry tomatoes on top. Seriously. It looked like a pie with cherry tomatoes for the crust.

"Didn't you go overboard?" You asked.

"Overboard with what?" Zelo said as he set the dish on the table.

"There are too many tomatoes dude" Youngjae said. Zelo smiled and shrugged. He grabbed a spoon and scooped all of the tomatoes into his plate, leaving nothing behind except for the spaghetti. Both yours and Youngjae's eyes widened at his action.

"Why'd you take it all?~" Youngjae said.

"You gaish shed you jijent wa any" Zelo said with his mouth full.

"We never said we didn't want any!~ Give me some!" Youngjae reached for some tomatoes but Zelo kept it away from him.

"NAEKKEOYA!" Zelo hurriedly tried to stuff them all into his mouth. He put enough in to have bigger cheeks than Youngjae.

"Zelo-yah" You finally spoke up. "Can I have some?"

You were very sure he would give some to you. He looked lovingly at his precious tomatoes. He sadly gave one to you. ONE.

"Give me more!~" You whined.

"Me too!~" Youngjae joined in.

Zelo ran away with his plate and locked himself in the bathroom. Both you and Youngjae pouted and shrugged. Zelo wont be getting any leftover spaghetti when he comes out of the bathroom.


Heres a fairly long chapter to make up for the days I've missed. :D

Don't you guys think there aren't many Zelo and Ahri scenes? Lol.

I think there are more Youngjae and Ahri scenes :D

And I cant think up of a couple name for the two ships.-_-

Maybe you guys can suggest some? *wink wink*

Let me hear your thoughts~

 

And this...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No matter how many times I see this, it still gets me laughing my off. Especially Daehyun's :D and Yongguk's :DD

ANNNNNNNNNNNND....

...

...

...

...

...

7 UPVOTES!~~

I LOVE YOU GUYS~