Dinosaur

Perfect Creature

Youngjae's thoughts


After a whole day of Youngjae's annoying whines and Zelo hogging the toilet whenever he wants to eat cherry tomatoes, it was finally time to pick Yongguk up at the hospital.And to your surprise, he wasn't singing along to Dora.

"I'm not cheating on Dora... I'm not cheating... Argh~ Why does Barney have to be so... irresistible?"

You stifled a laugh and Youngjae just looked plain surprised that the school's most feared student watches Barney and Dora. Of course, Zelo was indifferent.

"Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination~"

Your eyes twinkled. Oh... how much you... missed that song. You barged in and sang along, this time with no pun included. Yongguk reached in to grab the remote but stopped when he saw that someone shared the same liking to the show. Youngjae gawked at you two and this time... Zelo did too.

Both of the school's most feared students, singing and dancing along to a barney song.

Youngjae couldn't help but secretly take a video. You were just too cute. He fell in love with you for the thousandth time, again. Zelo just quietly smiled. It was the first time, in a long time, since you laughed and smiled that hard. His heart's pace quickened at the sight.

 

 

Youngjae and Zelo groaned. Its been two hours. 'Why did this channel have to have an all day Barney marathon?!' - They both thought. Their eyes twitched when you and Yongguk sang the 'I love You' song for the nth time.

*Knock Knock*

"Its time for Yongguk-ssi to go home now~"

The nurse entered. The two Barney fans pouted while the other two rejoiced in their head.

 

All of you hopped into Youngjae's car and drove off to Yongguks house.

Once you guys got there...

Everything was a mess.

Yongguk rushed in calling his parents names. The rest of you watched him with a worried look.

"The files are gone" Yongguk said as he finally appeared in front of you.

"What about your parents?" Zelo asked.

Yongguk looked at him with a stern expression.

"This is all your fault" Yongguk, then, went back into his house to clean up.

 

"Ok. Someone needs to tell me what's going on here"

You looked exasperatedly at Youngjae. He returned your look with one of a lost puppy. You shook your head and invited yourself into Yongguks house.

"You should probably go home, Youngjae" Zelo said as entered the house but stopped momentarily.

"It would be best if you don't involve yourself into this matter" He continued then closed the door leaving Youngjae baffled at how serious everybody was.

*Why did Yongguk blame Zelo about his house getting robbed? Why is he so mad? Its not like anything of much worth is gone. I mean, I saw his Xbox fine and untouched... I need to get to the bottom of this*

 

 

 

"Yongguk" You called out when you saw him sitting on his bed, sulking and holding a piece of paper.

"Gukkie" He turned to face you and smiled.

"I havent heard you call me that in a long time"

"Only because you were such a jerk and didnt deserve it" You stuck your tongue out at him.

"... I miss us"

"..."

He shook his head.

"Nevermind" He grimaced. "Look at this"

He handed the paper to you. It turns out it was a note.

"Come and get them. Zelo knows where" You read it out loud.

"They have my parents"

"I think they're at my house. These people that took them are... well...  Zelo said they're my parents counterparts from the other universe. They visited us the other day so we ran away... They probably figured we'd go to your parents for help"

"You're wrong" You turned around to find Zelo's face so near that your noses touched. You jumped back, blushing madly.

"Don't sneak up on me like that!"

"Sorry.... You're wrong about them being at your house. The people that visited us wasn't them. They wouldn't come and let us go that easily. Remember... We're dealing with geniuses" Zelo said.

"Then who's at her house?" Yongguk asked.

"I don't know... they talked and moved like Zombies. They're probably some creation or something of theirs... Why? I don't know"

"This is some ing confusing " Yongguk cursed. "Wait... It says here you know where they are"

"... What?" Zelo looked confused. Yongguk snatched the paper from your hands and gave it to Zelo. His eyes widened.

"B-But... I really dont know a thing" Zelo said looking guilty and lost.

"Look here... My parents could die. You already caused Ahri's parents to die. If you want to make up for that, dont let my parents die too" Yongguk told Zelo.

"... That was too harsh" You mumbled.


"AHRI'S PARENTS ARE DEAD?!!" All three of you turned your heads to the loud screechy sound.

"I told you to go home" Zelo told him. Youngjae glared at Zelo.

"And you killed them?" Youngjae looked right into Zelo's eyes.

"You've got it wrong Youngjae-" You said but Zelo interrupted.

"Yes. I did. I caused their death" Youngjae snatched Zelo's collar.

"What is he still doing with you guys? We have to get him to the police and tell them that his gang has Yongguks parents" Youngjae said.

"Youngjae" You said firmly for him to listen to you. "Zelo isn't a gangster. He doesnt have a gang. He didnt kill my parents"

"Then, what are you guys talking about?"

"Just leave " Yongguk said already annoyed with Youngjae disturbing you guys.

"No! I'm involved in whatever Ahri is. I have to be everywhere she is"

"Possessive much?"

"I have to protect her. Yes. I might be overprotective when it comes to her but-"

"Please. You cant even protect her from me. You just crouch down like a baby whenever I appear to beat her up. You can do nothing for her"

"Fine! Ill make up for it now! Its your fault for having that murderous look on your face every time I see you! Plus! I know she can beat you up herself! And that you wont be able to do much damage to her!"

"Can I please kick this out of my house?" Yongguk pleaded to you, sarcastically.

"Please! I would jump in front of a car for Ahri. I want to do everything for her. If.. whatever you guys are doing is of a danger to Ahri, then Im in! Ill protect her from anything."

"Touching. Out!"

"I'm not going!"

"Yes, you are!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"GET OUT BEFORE I BREAK YOUR BONES!"

".... NO!"

You and Zelo decided to sit on the bed and wait for the other two to stop arguing. You... got to admit... what Youngjae said touched you. You suddenly felt a hand hold yours.

"Ill try my best to find Yongguk's parents" Zelo said as he looked into your eyes. "Ill protect you with my life too. Ill be your shield... and armor. Ill make sure nothing happens to you. I promise. Ill make your life better again"

You smiled at his words. Then, you looked at the duo, who were still fighting. Its amazing Yongguk hasn't laid a finger on Youngjae yet.


Ok... so I noticed that the story hasnt been proggressing much... :D

Sorry if anything still confuses you guys :D

Im trying my best to make it everything clear. There are a few things though that you guys will just have to find out later on in the story :D

 

Oh! And I made a new story :D Im putting it up later. Starring EXO~

My first Exo fic :D Ive been wanting to do one for a while. My feels for these twelve guys is just... I cant hold it anymore :D

Its going to be a comedy :D

My specialty... I least I think it is. Im gonna try to avoid drama with the new one cause I noticed that whenever I include drama, I kinda think the story gets ugly :D At least thats what I think :D

I hope you guys check it out!~

The main characters will be Luhan and You.

Ill post the link later.