Boogoosh!

Perfect Creature

After you calmed down, Zelo went and got you a glass of water. You accepted it and drank. The both of you just sat in silence till you decided to break it.

"How?" You said.

"Huh?"

"How? How did they die?"

"You wouldn't believe me"

"Yeah... I wouldn't because a freaking guy from my dreams is talking to me right now. Zelo, just spit it out"

"Their counterparts from another dimension killed them"

"I'm sorry... I thought you just said their counterparts from another dimension killed them" You laughed

"Yes, I did just say that"

"Another dimension? ................ Another dimension?" Zelo smiled.

"Yes. Your parents believed I came from there"

"So... You're from another dimension... Another dimension" Zelo laughed.

"Yes. Ahri. Another dimension. Haha. You don't have to say it again"

"Another dimension?" He ruffled your hair.

"How can you be so cute at 17?" You blushed. (A/N: Korean age)

"Psh. Im always cute" You smirked.

"And gorgeous"

"I know~"

"You're so narcisstic"

"And I'm proud of it :D" You both laughed.

Silence.

"What happens to me now? Wont I be sent to an orphanage?... Since Im still underage"

"No. I wont let that happen"

"How? I doubt you can sign up as my guardian. We're probably the same age"

"Well..."

Silence.

"Ill have to hold a funeral for my parents..."

"NO!"

"Eh?"

"Just... just wait. You cant... yet. I promise we'll hold a funeral. Just not for awhile"

"Why not?"

"Just... trust me" You stared at him.

"Fine..."

You usually didn't trust people this easily but... for some wild reason, you just believed whatever came out of this boy's mouth. You think you'd believe him even if he said he was half goat... which you hope he isn't.

 

Postdivider1_zps4d282ebe.png

 

"Where are you going?" 

"Shopping. I shop to relieve stress"

"You really want to spend money at this time?"

"Hey~ At least I'm not that type of girl who bawls out all day just because... Whatever. I'm going out. You coming?"

"Yes"

"Then lets go!~" You put on a big smile and went out the door with Zelo following you closely like a dog.

 

You did not expect this.

A light green sports car was right in front of your house with... a really cute guy driving it.  He gave you a handsome smile and you smiled back. Zelo looked at you two with a confused face. Your smile turned into a frown when you noticed someone next to him.

*Yoo Youngjae* You growled in your mind.

"Hey Babe~ I was just going to go in and take you out for a date~" Youngjae stepped out of the car and approached you. He creased his eyebrows when he saw Zelo. "Who're you? Slums aren't aloud in this part of the neighborhood." He faced you. "You should really fire that security guard"

"First of all, Yoojoon is a great Security guard. Second of all, Zelo's not from the slums. Third of all, how did you get pass the gate? I specifically told Yoojoon not to let a guy named Yoo Youngjae in here" You said while burning Youngjae's eyes with your glare. Too bad Youngjae wasn't affected.

"Well... He didnt ask for my name. He asked Daehyun's cause he was the one driving. Not a really smart guard, is he? And this... Zelo guy..." Youngjae sniffled in disgust. "Why are his clothes like that? And what was he doing inside your house?"

You looked at Zelo and noticed that his clothes were stained and ripped in some parts. *I've got to buy him new clothes, huh?*

"He was performing. That's his costume"

"He was performing at 8 in the morning?"

"Last night"

"..." Youngjae grabbed your arm. "Are you cheating on me?!" You pushed him away, making his back hit the car.

"Why would I? We're not even together Yoo Youngjae" He suddenly started laughing.

"I get it... You're messing with me~ That's why I love you~" He coughed "I-I mean... Like... not love" He smiled.

"Get in" He held the door open for you.

You shook your head. *Might as well... Why did my driver have to go on vacation at this time?*

You got in and Zelo followed after you.

"Woah~" Youngjae stopped Zelo before he got into the car. "Why are you following her around like a puppy dog?" Youngjae had to look up because of Zelo's height.

"Youngjae! Either he comes with me or I get of this car and walk to the mall!"

"B-but..."

*glares*

"F-fine..." 

He closed the door after Zelo got in. He, then, took his place at the shotgun seat.

"Daehyun! Wake up! Drive!" Youngjae shook his friend awake. Daehyun blinked his eyes and started the engine.

 

 

Postdivider1_zps4d282ebe.png

 

"Why doesnt he talk?" Youngjae said as he fixed his hair in the car's mirror.

"He probably doesn't like you" You said. Zelo smiled at you.

"He- Hey! Don't smile at my girl!"

Daehyun yawned. *Boogoosh!* 

The car went to an abrupt stop. A guy stood up in front of the car that caused Youngjae to squeal in fear and hide under the seat.

Yongguk marched down to Daehyun and punched his lights out. Yup... Daehyun fainted. Yongguk then noticed you in the car.

"I should've known" He growled through his teeth.

"Hey~ I had nothing to do with it. I was just minding my own business- Ahhh!" Yongguk lifted you out of the car and dropped you on the road. Lucky there weren't any cars around since you guys were still in the neighborhood. Yongguk was about to kick you when Zelo jumped out of the car and lifted Yongguk up.

"What the- Put me down! Hey! Put me the Down!" Yongguk struggled in mid-air. You laughed at the sight. Then you realized. *How is Zelo carrying a 60 kilo guy in the air so easily?* Zelo saw you laughed and twirled Yongguk around.

"YAH! Y-YAH!" 

"Zelo! Put him down!" You said. Zelo dropped him.

"ARGH!~" You were going to ask Zelo how he did that but... you saw Yongguk on the floor in deep pain. Really deep pain. Well of course. He just got hit by a car moving 40 km/hr and was dropped 8 ft of the ground. (A/N: Because Zelo is 6 ft plus his arms)

"We have to get him to the hospital" You said


Well... Yongguks one strong guy, dont you think? ;)

Aw my subbies~

Thanks to my new subscribers~ And to the old ones too ^_^ Especially the old ones :D (HA! You guys are old :P jk jk)

Let me kiss all of you~\