Another orion

Perfect Creature

Flashbacks


"As in alien?" Yongguk said

"No. As in a different dimension. I'm still human" Zelo said.

"So humans have superpowers in your world?"

"I don't know. I've been on this earth since I was a baby. Ahri's parents took care of me"

Yongguk broke into a smile.

"I knew it"

"Knew what"

"Ahri. Haven't you ever been interested in what your parents study about?"

"Well... I've never really thought about it" You said.

"Well, I have. My parents told me they were working on something with your parents. After that, they've been frantic. I've never seen them so into a project. So, of course, I got curious. And then I found documents concerning a parallel universe"

"My universe" Zelo said.

"Yes, your universe. It said there was a perfect replica of everything we have here. But, there's a catch. If you're considered evil here, You're considered an angel over there. Its just really what's inside that's different. Everything else like appearance, status, style... it'll all be the same. There are studies of other universes, different from the one I just mentioned, where we don't exist at all. He could've been from there but its most likely he's from the universe our parents studied. They've been working on it since... 1996. Or at least that's the year I saw on the start of my moms journal regarding this subject. What? Say something"

You were dumbfounded.

"Really?" You said.

"Yes really. Dumdum" Yongguk said.

"YAH!" You stood up and threatened to hurt him but Zelo held you back.

"You were actually going to hurt a patient. I didn't know you were that low~" Yongguk teased. Oh... how much you wanted to just rip his ugly head off. You calmed yourself down before speaking again.

"What now? Big deal. He's from another universe. He can live here" Zelo nodded to show that he agrees.

"Actually... I've read something else"

"What?"

"Our parents made contact with their counterparts from there" Then it hit you. Zelo did say that your parents were killed by their counterparts from another dimension. *Does that mean...*

"Apparently, they want something. It said something about a blonde haired boy. I saw a picture. He resembles him a lot" Yongguk finished.

"So you're saying that... the project was all about Zelo?" You asked.

"His names Zelo? Then, yes. The project file was labled Zelo. Exactly that"

"Wait... then that means their project was to-"

"Protect Zelo? Yup"

"Don't finish my sentences" You growled.

"Or what?" You decided to ignore him. You laid back on the couch. *My parents... they...*

"My parents died protecting Zelo" You stated. Yongguk choked on his food.

"They... Omonim and Abeonim are dead?!" Yongguk shouted.

"Excuse me" You went outside for awhile.

"Don't follow me" You said and closed the door when Zelo stood up.

 

(A/N: To set the mood

I recommend reading a little slow :))

 

Tears.

Snot.

Tears.

Snot.

You wiped everything on your sleeves.

You went to the hospital's cafeteria's terrace. You just stood and cried while looking at the sunset.

 

"Omma! Appa!"

You are 7 years old.

You and your parents are out on a camping trip with just the three of you.

You called your parents to show them that the sun was beginning to go down into the sea.

They finished putting the tent up and went to your side.

"Yes princess?~" Your father said as he lifted you up to his shoulders.

"Its so pretty~"  You pointed to the sunset.

"Eh~ A little girl named Song Ahri is prettier~" Your mother said as she linked arms with your father. You giggled and grabbed on to your fathers hair.

"Ah! Ow!" Your father whelped in pain but you just kept giggling.

 

"Omma~ *sniff* Appa!~" You cried out. "The sun's coming down~ *sniff* It... Its so pretty~ *sniff*"

Your cries became louder as you kept calling out your parents.

"Ahri?" A voice called out.

"Go away Zelo"

"I'm not Zelo" You turned around and found Youngjae. You kept silent. You didn't want to get angry now. Youngjae approached you and wiped your tears with his thumbs. He, then, hugged you.

"I don't know why you're crying... but I'm here for you, Ahri... I know I'm just an annoying loser to you but... I'm here for you... Ill always be here for you." He said as he patted your back. You usually hated it when he touched you but right now... his arms felt like the perfect place to be at that moment.

 

The stars came out along with the moon. Youngjae was still embracing you as you drenched his jacket with tears and snot.

Zelo?

Zelo was just watching you two...


Hello~

I failed, didnt I?

I tried so hard to make it really sad... :(

Im probably just not cut out for sad fics...

but I tried :D

 

 

Kyaah~ Just imagining Youngjae hugging me is... GAAAAH~

Who else here has feels for this guy?

or would you rather... have this?

:D