Zombies

Perfect Creature

*What should I do?*

Zelo shook his head and continued cleaning up the mess. *Its safe here. Ahri's parents told me so...*

Zelo stared at the broken window and shrugged. *Ill leave that to Ahri*

 

 

"What is that?"

You stared blankly at the broken window.

"A broken window" Zelo said as he put a piece of bread into his mouth.

"I know that" You made a face.

Zelo just smiled.

"How!?~~" You whined.

Zelo put the bread down and looked at you.

"What?" You said feeling a little uneasy all of a sudden.

"Ahri... I think we might need to live somewhere else"

"What?"

Zelo rolled a piece of metal to you. You caught it just before it rolled off the table.

"What does this mean?" You said as soon as you read the message.

"I dont know... but I dont feel good about it either"

"So, youre saying we should run?"

"Well, Yongguk did say-"

"Then, you run. Im staying. Im not gonna leave my parents house. Its all I have left of them"

"Its not safe"

"For you"

"It said both of you~ Ahri! Im worried. If it was just me theyre after I'd be fine with that... but... I have a feeling they want you too"

"Why would they want me?"

".... I dont know"

"Who's they?!~"

"I'm not sure... but... It would most likely be your parents counterparts"

"Wha-.... huh?..."

You sighed and brushed your hair back with your hand.

"What is all this all of a sudden?... When did things become... not normal?" You complained.

"Im sorry... everything thats happening to you... is my fault... If only I never existed-"

"WOAH!~ Never say those words! Yeah, maybe everything is your fault but... you..." You sighed again and softened up "I dont know what would happen to me if you didnt exist... Id be alone..."

Zelo went up to you and brushed his thumb on your right cheek.

"Im really sorry" Both of you looked into each others eyes. You could see how guilty he felt. It was like it was eating him up in the inside.

"Its okay, Zelo. Even if I didnt want to, I'd still forgive you. I trust you"

"Then, lets leave"

You were about to nod when the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" You thought out loud.

Zelo shrugged and went towards the door. He checked through the peephole first.

"Who is it?" You asked.

"Ahri~ Ahri baby! Omma and Appa are home!" A woman's voice boomed from the other side of the door. It sounded a lot like your mom's voice.

"Princess~~ Come on and open the door for your parents~" And that sounded a LOT like your dad's voice.

"Are those... my parents?" You asked unsurely.

"No... Ahri... I told you. Your parents are dead. I saw them die." Zelo said with his back still on the door. You eyed him suspiciously as you lifted the curtain on the window near the door a bit to take a peak.

There they were. The faces you've wanted to see these past few months. But... something felt wrong about them. *Zelo's right...*

You let go of the curtain and headed upstairs.

"Where are you going?" Zelo said.

"Come on. I have a fire escape at my window" You said. Zelo trodded after you.

 

 

 

*Ding Dong*

You rang the doorbell continuously. Zelo just stood behind you with pursed lips as he held onto the backpack you managed to pack before you guys left. You both were lucky with your escape. Your... 'other' parents didnt notice a thing. It was like they were dumb or something. You remembered their faces. They both had smiles on and they didnt look evil at all. They felt like your parents but... at the same time... they didnt. It felt weird. Your thoughts were disturbed when the door was aggressively opened.

"WHAT THE FUUU---...fuzzies... Ahri? What are you doing here?"

"Hi Youngjae... We kind of need a place to stay tonight" You said.

"We?"

Zelo steppped out of the shadows and sent a small smile to Youngjae.

Youngjae just stared you two, speechless.


Hello yeom~

Hehe... sorry keeping you guys waiting for a week and showing up with a boring chapter. Ill try to double update~ ^_^