Fussing

Perfect Creature

"Its useless"

You sighed.

All of you stared at Yongguk who was banging on the gates of your parents research facility in Jeollabukdo. It apparently closed down a few years ago because of a gas leak... You totally forgot about that.

"Lets go. This isn't the place" You said.

"They're here... Its obvious they're here! Its deserted, closed down! Of course they's use this place! Now help me get in!" Yongguk said.

Zelo bent down for Yongguk to use use him as a step. Yongguk immediately climbed him and jumped over to the other side. You silently peeked at Youngjae who was knocked unconscious in the car... Yongguk didn't want any disturbances...

"Yah! Song Ahri! Ppalli![1] Before loudmouth wakes up!" Yongguk wailed.

You complied and jumped off Zelo to the other side. Zelo, then, easily went up the gate. Probably because of his frigging abnormal height.

"Where do you think they are?" Zelo asked.

You thought for a minute.

"Sector 8... Its the biggest and has all the equipment" You said.

"Wouldn't all that stuff be gone now?" Yongguk fussed.

"Maybe... but its worth a shot. Its not that far anyway"

"Fine... wait... shouldn't we kinda like... sneak in for a surprise attack?"

"That only happens in movies "

"Hey! Don't blame me when we suddenly become their captives..."

Yongguk stomped ahead of you and Zelo. You shook your head.

"You guys don't fight much anymore..." Zelo said when Yongguk was out of earshot.

"Mmm..." You hummed.

"What happened to you two?"

"What do you mean?"

"Ahri... You may not really remember me as an actual living person but I was there... I was there when you and Yongguk were best friends..."

"Ahh... Umm"

"I remember getting jealous when I used to see both of you playing alone... I never really got to do that with you..." Zelo sighed. "I was always locked up in the spare room. I could only see you through the window and meet you when everyone was asleep... haha... I remember your parents making a big fuss when they found out I broke the lock of the door. They kept installing new ones but I would always break them to see you..."

"Zelo- yah... How..." You were at loss for words.

"I would only sneak into your room at night because your parents observed me during the day..." Zelo sighed yet again. "You looked beautiful when you snored"

He burst into laughter. Your eyebrows creased. You were just beginning to empathize with him.

"Yah! Hurry up!" Yongguk yelled.

You tried to jog over but Zelo held you back for a minute.

"You have to tell me what happened with you and Yongguk" He said.

"Why?"

"... Just tell me"

"Whatever" You tugged your wrist away from his grip and ran over to Yongguk. Zelo followed after.

 

 

You all entered sector 8.

...

...

...

...

"There's nothing!" Yongguk yelled in frustration.

"Told you so~" You mused.

"You're the one who told us to try" He mused back.

"Whatever... lets go to the next venue" You headed back but remained in one spot for a second.

"I'm sorry" You murmured.

Yongguk stopped in his tracks as well. Zelo widened his eyes in confusion.

"What?" Yongguk said. You turned to face him.

"I'm sorry" You repeated. "I... miss us too... Its my fault we stopped being friends... If only I didn't-"

"Ahri" Yongguk said firmly. "You don't have to apologize"

"But I really-"

"Ahri. You really don't need to... the truth is... I forgave you a long time ago"

"What? But you always look at me with pure hatred and you always want me to get hurt and-"

"Ssip! Stop... that was only because of my pride... Wait... Why are you suddenly apologizing? And here of all places?"

"I just... suddenly remembered it..."

"I'm all healed now anyway. There's no need to reminisce. Lets go. I think I hear the trying to climb the gate"

Yongguk went ahead of you.

"I'm confused" Zelo spoke out.

"I ruined his chance with becoming a idol... Haha... yep. Yongguk wanted to be an idol... He already got accepted into the company but... I beat him up too hard when we fought against each other in a Taekwondo competition... At that time... I was mad at him... He knew I didn't have any other friends and he suddenly told me he was moving away because he wanted to be an idol... I was selfish. I didn't want him to leave. My wish came true... but our friendship faltered. I ruined his dreams... purposely. I... was so stupid."

You felt yourself being lifted up. You looked up at Zelo who had you in his arms as he carried you to the gate.

"Yah~"

"Cheer up. He already said he forgave you. Plus... this isn't the time to be thinking about that stuff. I appreciate you telling me but now... I really want you to forget it. I don't want to add salt to your wound. Your parents dying is enough... Ah... sorry. Forget I said that."

You smiled at him. You really were lucky to have Zelo with you.

 

 

"Why the didn't you tell us earlier?!" Yongguk barked.

"I'm sorry!" You said.

"Hey! Dont shout at my baby like that!" Youngjae shrieked.

Zelo rubbed his head and sank lower into his seat. You and Yongguk were arguing, yet again, because you told him there was a reserch facility on an island. He reacted immediately because according to him, they would obviously pick that place.

Aigoo...

I guess the next destination is Ijak island...

"You ing !"

"How dare you call her that!"

"I'm not a frigging !"

"Yes you are! You both are!"

"*gasp* Your a slug centipede!"

"..."

"..."

Lets ignore Youngjaes horrible cursing skills...


[1] Ppalli- Although you guys may already know what this is Ill tell you guys anyway. It means hurry up :3


Hey~

Sorry for not updating for a week :3

I was sick :(

Seriously...

I coudnt move from my bed... It was awful.

I know~ You guys are like

But Im gonna tell you guys anyway... :D

So I was outside with my friends and my head suddenly decides to kinda wanna shut down.

I know its weird but I found it epic :D

It was my first time fainting

Haha :D

Anyway... Ill try to update again soon :3