Mad

Perfect Creature

*After you left*

"They're really dead, huh?" Yongguk said. Zelo hung his head low and sat down. Yongguk felt something stab him inside. He's always wished something bad would happen to you but... this? No. He wasn't that bad. Sure, he'd be happy if you suddenly fell into a pit of baby diapers. And probably if someone accidentally sneezed all his boogers on you. Yeah. That would be epic for him. He refuses to admit it but... he actually cares for you. Not in that icky romance thingy kind of way, EWW..... He cares about you. He really does... more than you know it.

It started to get dark outside.

"You should check on her" Yongguk finally said. Zelo looked up.

"She told me not to follow her"

"Just go... I don't want anyone to be in the room right now"

"O-Okay...."

Zelo hesitantly went out the door. As soon as Yongguk heard the door click, he switched the channel.

 

Zelo went straight to where you were. He doesn't know why but he always has this feeling in his gut that tells him where you are.

And then he saw it. You and Youngjae. Hugging. Him comforting you and you, crying. Seeing you cry made Zelo's heart crack. But he wasn't really bothered about Youngjae. Maybe just a little. But not enough for him to want to chop those arms off.

Zelo sighed. All he could do was watch.

...

And ignore that sick feeling in his gut.

 

 

You were the first to let go.

Youngjae smiled at you to try and cheer you up. You sent a small one back.

He cupped your cheeks with his soft hands and looked into your eyes.

"I wont ask" He said. This surprised you. Usually, Youngjae would be up in your business. He didnt care if it annoyed you or not. He would bug you about it until you told him. Seriously. The last time took a whole month.

"You wont?" You asked to make sure. He just smiled and shook his head. Your lips pursed into a straight line.

"What?"

"Who are you and what have you done with my stupid, annoying, dumb stalker?" Youngjae sighed.

"I knew you thought of me like that..."

"Why are you suddenly like this? You're confusing me~ You know I don-"

"Yes. I know. Ahri. I know. When it comes to you, I know. It may not seem like it most of the time 'cause I usually bug you at the worst of times but... what would your life be like if I didn't bug you at all?"

"..."

Youngjae sighed... again.

"What is Zelo to you?"

"Huh?"

"Nevermind... I already know. Come on. I'll take you home"

He gently took your wrist and lead you out of the cafeteria.

"Wait..."

"I know~... Zelo"

 

 

After picking up Zelo from Yongguk's room, Youngjae drove us home.

"Why is he staying with you?" Youngjae asked before you went inside.

"Really? Now you decide to be you?" You said,

"What? Would you prefer it if I was me awhile ago?"

You smiled.

"See you, Youngjae"

"Ah! WAIT! Ppo ppo!"

Too bad for Youngjae, you already slammed the door shut.

Silence.

You looked at Zelo before you went upstairs. He, of course, followed you.

 

"Are you mad at me?"

Zelo, who was kneeling beside your bed, poked you while you were lying down with your head smashed into the pillow.

You sat up and looked at him.

"No... I'm not. I should be. But I'm not"

Zelo looked down.

"Im really sorry. I... I didnt mean for-"

"Stop. I don't want to talk about this. Just let me sleep" You said and smashed your face into the pillow again.

Zelo went downstairs and looked at his surroundings.

*She says she's not mad but... why is she like this?*

Zelo sensed something and ducked.

The window next to Zelo suddenly broke and pieces of glass scattered everywhere.They wounded Zelo... temporarily. All the wounds miraculously healed in just a few seconds.

He got up and looked outside to see what caused the window to break. He found nothing and went back inside to clean the glass up.

Only to find what he was looking for...

In the mess, he saw a shiny metal bullet in the place where Zelo was at. It was the thing that scratched him and left a wound that took minutes to heal instead of seconds. Zelo examined the bullet and found that it could be opened. So, he did. And found a note.

 

 

 

 

We found you.

Both of you.


I wasn't really planning on it... but I did it anyway. I'm officially making Youngjae a love interest.  Screw my feels for him -_-

:D

 

And oh my gosh! Really?!

4 upvotes?!

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!~

I love you guys~

*sniff* so much...