Milk

Perfect Creature

You let yourself in and Zelo, as usual, followed you. Youngjae couldnt find something to say in his head so he just closed his mouth... and the door.

You promptly sat yourself down on the- *This is a really nice couch* Yeah... the nice couch.

Dont interupt the author, Ahri. *Im more important than you~* Shut up.

Anyway... Oh right. You sat yourself on the nice couch.

"Why-... What-..." Youngjae just sighed and sent a face to you that looked like a lost chimpmunk.

You just smiled and put your legs up on the couch.

"Close the lights please" You said. Zelo dropped the backpack on the floor next to the couch you were at and lay down too.

"A-Ahri-" Youngjae stuttered.

"No questions Youngjae. Just go back to sleep" You said.

He obeyed and went into his room.

 

 

Now... why go to Youngjae's apartment? #1: Because Youngjae lives alone. So you wouldnt have to bother parents and it would be weird. #2: You knew it would be safe at Youngjae's house because everyone knows you detest him and that you would never go to his apartment. So if your... 'other' parents wanted to find you, they would never look here. #3: Because Youngjae's your puppy dog. He does whatever you say (almost) so of course he wouldnt really mind you suddenly barging into his apartment in the middle of the night.

Before you went to Youngjae place, Zelo and you actually considered a hotel or motel but then you both realized you had to give your information and the bill for the hotel (or motel) could only be covered with a credit card. And its easy to trace someone through a credit card. Especially of the ones after you were supposedly geniuses. Your other option was Yongguk but he's at the hospital and his parents arent home either.

You opened your eyes and stood up, expertly avoiding stepping on Zelo. You walked to the kitchen and opened Youngjae's fridge. *Mmm... Orange juice* You took out the carton and frowned. *Empty*

"I can buy some if you want" You had a mini heart attack and turned around.

Zelo smiled at you.

"You scared me, Zelo"

"Sorry..." He said sheepishly "You still want that orange juice?"

"Nah... Im good"

You took out the milk instead and poured it into a glass.

"Want some?" You said.

"Sure"

You took out another glass and poured the milk for him.

Both of you sat in silence at the kitchen counter.

"Are we actually running away? Like fugitives?" You asked.

"... Kinda"

"" You cursed and drank your milk.


Haha sorry for the short chap :D

My moms freaking pestering me to go out. -_-

 

Here's one of my fav macros :D

DaeJae <3