Hospital

Perfect Creature

Zelo's thoughts


*At the Hospital*

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I-I... didn't mean for it to happen" Zelo said. You put your hand on his shoulder.

"Zelo... You've been saying that ever since we got him into the car. Calm down. I know Yongguk. He'd only get probably 3 or less broken bones. And it would heal in 2 weeks. I'm telling you. Its like he's related to Wolverine you know? Except weaker. Haha. But yeah... he's strong. He'll be fine. He wasn't even screaming much in the car. He was too busy cussing at both of us. Mostly me though :D" You said although you were pretty worried. People see you two as enemies who hate each other's guts... but... its really just Yongguk who does all the hating. You just love teasing him. Sure, it gets pretty far but...

"Ahri!~" You turned around to see Yongguk's parents rushing over. You bowed.

"Hi Omonim... Abeonim" 

"How did this happen? You beat him up too much again~" His mother said. 

"I was the one who beat him up, ajummah" Zelo in with his head hung low.

"Oh~... would you explain why?"

*Eh? She doesn't really look mad...*

"Erm... he was beating Ahri up" 

"Oh~ I see... Thank you. We'll be going now Ahri. Tell Yongguk we stopped by. We need to get back to work. But we'll be home when he gets back. Tell him that we'll be having Sushi for dinner... his favorite, you know?"

"I know" You smiled at Yongguks mom. "Ill be sure to tell him that Omonim :D"

"Thank you, Ahri. Be sure to tell him that we're sorry!" His mother pushed his father to move quickly. Probably cause they were late. His father, who always doesn't say much, turned around briefly to bow his head. You bowed back. You felt tears rising up to your cheeks because of how much they reminded you of your parents.

"Why weren't they mad?" Zelo asked. You quickly got yourself together.

"Its... personal Zelo" You said and sat back down on the waiting chairs. 

The doctor came out, taking the mask off that had speckles of blood on it. 

"Where are his parents?" The doctor said.

"They left in a hurry. You can tell me doctor. I'm a close friend to the family" You said. The doctor raised a brow at you but decided to tell you anyway.

"He has 2 fractured bones that could heal in most probably less than two weeks since the last time he came here with 4 broken bones took 3. He's got a few bruises though. They've gotten black. Make sure to put alot of ice on it. He can be released in 4 days"

You said thank you and bowed.

 

 

The both of you went to visit him in his room awhile later. Youngjae was in another room with Daehyun. He's still unconscious. Or he's probably just ignoring the budges Youngjae is giving him because he wants to sleep.

Yongguk was having a meal, looking quite happy while watching... Dora?

"Do-do-do-do Dora! Do-do-do Dora! Do-do-do Dora! Do-do-do Dora! Dora Dora Dora the Explorer!~" He laughed and stuffed his mouth with a big spoon of rice.

"Erm Yongguk?" You said. He looked up surprised and switched the channel to WWE. (A/N: Its a wrestling show)

"What are you doing here?" He continued eating, trying to make it seem as if he was watching WWE the whole time.

"Your parents stopped by..." Yongguk got excited and looked over your shoulder to find them but... he found Zelo instead.

"Where are they?" He said, looking at the TV. You sat down at the couch they had for visitors. Zelo sat next to you.

"They um... had to work?"

"You say it as if its a question"

"Fine. They had to work. They said they were sorry and that when you get home, you guys would have sushi for dinner. Lucky bastard..."

"...... Close the door"

"Eh? Why?"

"Just do it! You know very well that I wont be able to hurt you" You told Zelo to close it cause you were too lazy to get up. Once he did, he went back next to your side on the couch. You whispered a thank you to him and smiled.

"Are you two dating?" Yongguk asked. You both got surprised. Especially Zelo... for who knows (A/N: I do :P) what reason. *Is it that much of a big deal? I don't think it would be bad even if we were...*

"Never mind that... What I want to know, is how you did what you did earlier. No man can do that. Unless he's 7 ft tall and full of really big muscles. You're 6 ft and really scrawny. You don't look like you even have a muscle in you and yet you carried me 8 ft off the ground. Tell me, how is that possible. And don't tell me you take really good vitamins. Cause I take really good vitamins and I cant do that." You figured. Yongguk was really observant. Nothing can get past him.

"I'm from another universe" Zelo said calmly. It surprised you how he could say this to Yongguk.

"Yah~ How could you tell him? You cant trust him!" You whispered.

"Actually. I feel like he's the only person we can trust" Zelo looked into your eyes.

*Really? Bang Yongguk? Trust?*


So Im giving you guys a short chapter today cause Im busy :D

Im really very annoyed right now though...

I was watching Taemin and Naeun's WGM and their part was 

SO

FREAKING 

SHORT

And I have to wait

WHOLE

FREAKING

WEEK

To see if they'd really kiss. Which would most probably be on the cheek but who cares? Its Taemin and freaking Naeun! Both are my biases in their groups (Well both of them are actually second. I like Key and Eunji more :D)