Trippy Trip Trip

Perfect Creature

After an hour of petty arguing, Yongguk finally did something to stop it. He pushed Youngjae out of the room and locked him out.

"YAH!" Youngjae banged on the door.

"SHUT UP!" Yongguk growled and turned to lay down on his bed but found you and Zelo snoring away. Zelo had his arms around your waist as you snuggled into his chest.

"Seriously?!" Yongguk cursed. He really wanted to sleep... but then he realized , he needs to find out where his parents are. Tsk... arguing with Youngjae makes you forget everything. The annoyance of wanting to rip his mouth of took over his head and made him forget important stuff.

He went back to the door and opened it. Yongguk's eyes widened.

Youngjae.... is....

....

....

....

....

gone?

Yongguk smiled in victory.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Youngjae came charging to Yongguk and shoved him aside to get into the room. Yongguk grunted.

"Ahri ba~~~~.... by.... YAH!" Youngjae went up to Zelo and pushed him off the bed. "How dare you hug my baby's waist with such..... impurity!"

You rubbed your eyes.

"Jae" You said with a voice that made everyone listen to you.

"Shut. The. . Up" Then you went back to sleep. Yongguk, once again, shoved Youngjae out of his room.

"Hey!~ You cant leave her with that Zelo guy! Who knows what he'll do to her!" Youngjae said as he tried to struggle out of Yongguk's grip.

"Shut up. Please..." Yongguk said exasperatedly. "Zelo's not even in the room with her"

"He's not?" Youngjae looked back and saw that Zelo was right behind them. "I guess I should've checked first, huh?"

"" Yongguk and Zelo said in unison. Youngjae pointed at Zelo.

"You cursed at me!"

"So? Im lacking sleep because of your mouth!.... ahh.... Sorry! I didn't mean it! It just-" Zelo said.

"Whoa!~ There's something I have to teach you Zelo... listen carefully" Yongguk said. Zelo nodded and moved closer so he could hear properly.

"Never. Ever... Use a curse word twice in a row. Once you say is one sentence, you cant use it in the next sentence. It makes you look like you don't have creativity. You should, instead, say 'Im lacking sleep because your mouth that only spews bull every 5 seconds' You've got a lot to learn Zelo... though I'm proud you've finally joined the Badass community"

"I didn't join the Bad community. I said the other word for by accident. I don't like bad words..." Zelo said as he looked down. Yongguk stared at Zelo with disbelief written all over his face. He couldn't believe such innocent people existed in this world... but then again... Zelo isn't from this world.

 

 

"Youngjae. Get off. I'm sleeping on the couch. Just go home!" Yongguk said as he rolled Youngjae down to the floor. He, then, occupied the space. Youngjae landed down on Zelo, who just sniffed and rolled over to allow space for Youngjae to sleep.

"This ... Why do I feel like I'm not supposed to be here?" Youngjae asked himself.

"You're not" Yongguk mumbled in his sleep and, then, continued snoring. Youngjae pouted and decided to just close his eyes. It wasn't long before he finally entered slumber land. Guess he was worn out too... from all the whining.

 

You opened your eyes with a jolt. You had sweat all over you and your breathing was fast paced. You just had a dream about your parents dying. Zelo was there... *Was that some kind of vision from the past?*

You calmed down and sneaked downstairs and found the three boys sleeping soundly. Yongguk squeezing his Barney stuffed toy as he snuggled into his Dora blanket. Zelo and Youngjae were hugging each other on the floor. You shook your head at these three goofballs.

You went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of cold water. You sat down on the counter to think.

*Where could they possibly be? If they aren't at my house, then... where? There are no other places to go... unless... My parents have 4 research facilities where they perform experiments and well... research. Could they be at one of those?... But those are very far away...*

*TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

A bell sound rang through the whole house. You heard Zelo and Youngjae scream out loud. You rushed to the living room to see what was wrong.

"Yongguk was still sound asleep. You reached out and grabbed his Barney stuffed toy and Dora blanket and he immediately sprang up ready to kill whoever stole his precious...es. You swore he looked incredibly a lot like Golum (A/N: From lord of the rings: the guy who says 'my precious')

Yongguk let out a vile hissing sound. You couldn't believe your eyes so you just threw his stuff back to him. He switched back to normal mode. Both you and Youngjae were freaked out by Yongguk's outburst. Only Zelo had the guts to actually speak up... though it wasn't really about Yongguk's Golum act.

"What was the ringing sound about? Is there a fire?" Zelo asked.

"No... that was just the alarm clock" Yongguk answered.

"Ahhh~"

 

 

"So what's the plan?" Yongguk asked you.

"I think we should check my parents' research facilities. They're bound to be there" You answered.

"I don't think we should go... Its clearly a trap" Zelo said.

"And what? Let my parents die?" Yongguk said with a hint of venom in his words.

"I didn't mean it like that. I meant that I should go alone. Not we. Its too dangerous for both of you"

"If it really is a trap, then you're the one who shouldn't go. Its very clear they're after you"

"That's right. They're after me. Which means you two shouldn't get involved"

"We got involved the minute our parents were affected. Ahri's parents are dead, killed by them, so she's now involved. They have my parents so Im now involved. We're going to find them with or without you. Now tell me where the facilities are- Where is she?"

Yongguk and Zelo looked around the kitchen. The three of you were just discussing things awhile ago at the counter and then you suddenly disappear?

*Flussssssshhhhhh*

Oh.

Zelo pinked. Yongguk just ah'ed.

"You guy's done arguing?" You asked them. They nodded.

"Good. The pace we're going first is Jeollabuk-do, Its quite secluded so that would be the first most probable place they's be at"

"So this is like a trip, eh?" Youngjae butted in. He was just taking his time in the bathroom upstairs. His hair is still a bit wet. The trio completely forgot he was here.

"Who said you were coming?" Yongguk said.

"Actually.  I already talked to Youngjae about this" You said. "He's coming"

"WHY?!" Yongguk freaked out. He dragged you to the side to talk.

"He's gonna whine the whole way!" He whisper yelled with his deep voice.

"He. Has. A. Car" You said.

"Oh... Cant we just tie his to a chair here and steal his car?"

"You cant drive genius...Neither can Zelo"

Yongguk shut his mouth.

"Are we all set?" Youngjae said as he walked to the door and jangled his keys.

Yongguk grunted and went upstairs to fix his bag. You sat next to Zelo on the counter.

"Not yet. I still need to eat" You said as you took Zelo's sandwich and bit into it. Zelo laughed when you stuck a tongue out at him and just went to make another one.


Whut up peeps? (Haha, just felt like saying that :3)

How's everything so far? Good? Not good? Horrible? :D

I have a favor to ask... if its not too much of a hassle :3

Can someone help me advertise my 2 ongoing stories?

Perfect Creature and Put Your arms around me.

This only has 500 views while the other only has 90 :(

It would be so much help :3

Oh... btw :3

Im planning on adding a special feature for my lovely, fantastic subscribers :D

You guys can request a poster for your stories from me :D

Im quite into photo editing these days and I think Im doing pretty good at it :3

And Im planning on opening a B2ST, BAP, EXO oneshot collection after this story so... You guys can request one as well :D

Ill give you guys priority, of course :D

After this and Put your arms around me, I want to strengthen my one shot abilities (If I even already have any :3)

Just PM me on my wall if you do have a request :3

Thats all :D

 

 

 

 

Oh wait... there's more....

BAP'S COMEBACK!

...

...

AGAIN!

I missed them even though its only been a few months since One Shot though.

I seriously dont mind them coming back every few months or so :D

Lets talk about the new MV

 

 

Everyones singing was... GAAAAAAH!~

There are no words to decribe how perfect these 6 guys are...

And did I mention Zelo's singing?

ZELO TO THE FRIGGING ELO SANG!

MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS~

And Youngjae's hat!... Ive got to admit I did chuckle when I saw him in the red one... It looked like he was crossdressing to me :3

Anyways... He'll still be my bias even if he really does cross dress :D

Daehyun... Great voice as always :D He never diappoints me with his awesome singing and hotness :3

Am I the only one who thinks Daehyun looked REAAALLLY Hot in the MV? (Well, so did the others... Especially Zelo :3 IDK...Zelo on a skate board and him talking on the phone is just... GAAAAAAAAAAAH~)

Jongupie got more parts!~~

And Himchan oppa looks sp prince- like~

Yongguk... still looks like a gangster though... Oh well... :D

Excuse my fangirling :D

The only thing Im waiting for now is Beasts comeback :D (SO SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED)

Are there B2ties here? ;)