Prologue

Perfect Creature

Just to give you a head start, I will be using foul language here. Not much though.

Its only because I think it would suit the characters more if they cussed. :D

Ahri's thoughts


As soon as the bell rang for lunch, you scurried out of your seat as fast as you could. You perfectly dodged all the students blocking your way and made it out the the classroom. You turned right and ran.

"Yah! Song Ahri!" You heard a deep voice call out to you.

**

You sprinted through the hallways, trying to look for a place to hide and get rid of him. You would've succeeded but... you just had to have the worst of luck.

"Ahri!~" The person you just bumped into while checking if your cover was clear, was...

* .... this guy's even worse*

"Did you miss your Youngjae oppa?"

"... I-.." You wanted to say 'No... Not at all' and 'Can you please leave me alone and move out of the way' but...

"Of course you did~" He said as someone suddenly yanked you back and slammed you to the lockers, trapping you between the locker and his arm. Youngjae shivered in fear after noticing the person.

"You thought you could get away from me? Song Ahri" Yongguk said, making sure to emphasize every syllable he said to get it into my head.

"Well actually... I did since your legs are too short" You managed to say before he started choking you.

"You think you're better than me?!" You nodded through the choke. "You just don't know when to stop"

"Is there something going on here?"

Yongguk released his arm which made you drop down to catch your breath.

"Nothing, seongsaengnim" Yongguk bowed down to the teacher.

"I can see that... principal's office, Mr. Bang" Mrs. MIn said. You laughed at the way she addressed Yongguk. He glared at you.

"Go... now!" Mrs. Min said as she helped you up. Yongguk scoffed and probably headed to the principal's office.

"Thanks Mrs. Min" You said.

"No problem. Now, go get lunch... and stop messing with Mr.Bang"

"I cant... It... Its just so much FUN!~"

"Yeah... its so much fun getting almost choked to death... Oh~ Mr. Yoo. Can you please Ms. Song to the cafeteria" 

"No~" You whispered as you gave her a pleading look. She winked at you. Yes... she actually winked at you.

"My pleasure Mrs. Min" Youngjae said as he linked his arm with yours.

"Thank you Mr. Yoo" And with that she left you scowling with the second guy you hate most in this world... alone.

"Get away from me Yoo Youngjae!" You pushed him away and headed towards the cafeteria. 

"Aw~ Come on sweetcakes~ Youre so cute still playing hard to get. Cant Ms perfect give me a kiss?" He pinched your cheeks. You glared at him and flicked his hands away. You noticed the stares from his fangirls. Youngjae noticed them too and sent a wink that caused them to squeal and faint.

"Leave me alone

 

 

Its art class, your favorite class. And apparently Yongguk's too. That's the situation between you too. Competition. You're valedictorian, he's second. You're a black belt 6th dan, he's a black belt 5th dan. You're always first,  he's always second. Wondering why you didn't beat him up awhile ago? Simple. Its because you are better. You knew a teacher would see you two. As for Youngjae, that guy has been on your tail since... forever. Your families are close and he seems to think you two are absolutely made for each other and that you belong to him only. You wouldn't have minded except for the fact that he likes to control your life. Well... you cant actually complain. You're perfect. Who wouldn't fall for you? Might I mention you have an attitude? A bad one at that. One where you think you're better than everyone. You're fans didn't help fix your complex either. The only reason why Youngjae's fangirls didn't attack you earlier for pushing him away and yelling at him was because they admire you too. They acknowledge you. Hence, the name Ms. Perfect. While you were thinking you were absentmindedly drawing something... or someone.

"Okay class~ Times up" The teacher stood up and walked around the classroom to examine the work.

"Good work Mr. Bang. Perfect interpretation of todays theme"

(Yongguk's sketch)

"Umm... Ms. Song? May I ask why your sketch is like that?"

You snapped back into reality.

"Hmm?" You asked.

"I think I made clear what our topic today was... Monsters Ms. Song. What is this?"

"Chesohamnida~" Yongguk smirked victoriously.

"Tsk... you must be out of it today. Its a great sketch anyway. Ill let you off for today"

"Kamsamnida" You bowed, Yongguk scowled, and the bell rang indicating the end of school. You examined your work. *Why did I draw him?*

*Zelo... Why does this guy keep invading my mind?*

You put the drawing into your folder and stepped out of the classroom. All the other students were gone by now. You must've been staring at the drawing for more than an hour. Rain started to pour outside, shaking the windows with its strength. *... no umbrella* 

You walked down the hallway to the front gate. Suddenly a bunch of guys passed by and threw buckets of paint at you. Red and Blue... Your favorite colors. Yay. *Yongguk* You growled in your head. 

You shook most of the paint off and continued out, acting like nothing happened. Yongguk watched from afar and got angry at how it didn't affect you. He went out of hiding and pushed you down.

"What the , Yongguk?!" You yelled, getting up and into a fighting stance.

"You annoy the freaking out of me!"

"Stop being a ing baby! You just cant accept the fact that I'm better than you!"

"SHUT UP! SHUT THE UP!" He charged at you and started flying kicks and punches that would've broken your bones if you hadn't been so skilled at dodging. From the corner of your eye, you sensed something watching you two.

*POW*

You just got smacked in the face.

"Ha! You're no better than me!" You stood up.

"Yes, I am!"

This time both of you were fighting. You saw an opportunity and managed to kick him down. You smirked in victory. He spit out the blood from his mouth.

"At least I have parents" Your body numbed from his words. Mention of your parents these days would break you down. Yongguk stood up and left knowing that what he said did more damage to you than any of his punches would.

Tears flowed down along with the rain. *Omma... Appa... Eodisseo?*

You dragged yourself home. Once you got home, only one thought circled your mind.

 
*Im really sleepy*
 
 
So you head straight to your room, dragging yourself up the stairs, not bothering to turn on the lights to brighten the empty dark house or even wash up.
 
Your parents left on a trip due to their work three months ago. You haven't anything from them since last month.
 
You laid down on your bed and found your big, long pillow especially warm tonight. Probably because you were so tired and needed comfort. You snuggled closer. That was when you felt something wrong.
 
It... your pillow was... breathing?
 
All your tiredness went away and was replaced with fear.
 
You slowly opened your eyes and found a dark haired boy in front of your eyes. You didn't scream... or rather, you couldn't. 
 
You were too mesmerized by his perfectness.
 
 
 
 
*Its just a dream anyway... He only appears in my dreams* 
You snuggle closer, thinking that you were just in dreamland and having a good dream.
*I wish you were real... Zelo*

Welcome to Perfect Creature~

Yeah... I know... Its a bit boring >.<

Please comment your thoughts ^^