Chapter 14 : Taecyeon The Spy? (Part II)

Two Girls One Guy

At Taecyeon's House

 

After taking some photos of Soohyun and Suzy. Taecyeon decided to go home.

 

Taecyeon: I'm home (he said while entering the house)

EunHye: Taec! So, what happen to your mission? did you do it?

Taecyeon: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED MA'AM! (he said with matching salute)

EunHye: (shocked)

Taecyeon: (laughs) That STUPID guy!! Yes, you're right! He's hiding something from you. And do you want to know it?

EunHye: Yes! I want to know it. So, please tell me now.

Taecyeon: Here. (gave the pictures to her)

 

ksh_unicaunnisansu_beanpole31.jpg576539_555319694498934_1540298067_n.jpg733972_555319557832281_1290958498_n.jpg

 

While Eunhye looking at the pictures, her hands are shaking, she feels like... she's decieved. Eunhye's face was red, she was angry.And her eyes get watery.

 

Taecyeon: Sweet right?

EunHye: (ignores him)

Taecyeon: I think that's Soohyun's girlfriend. I'm not sure, but they're so close together. Soohyun lied to you, that stupid guy didn't tell you that he's have a girlfriend. Actually, I really want to punch his face!

EunHye: THIS GIRL! (she said while pointing on Suzy) IF I SEE YOU, I WILL SLAP YOU STRAIGHT IN YOUR FACE! SOOHYUN IS MINE! HE'S MINE! WHOEVER YOU ARE, I WILL NOT SHARE SOOHYUN TO YOU. I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND, FRIEND, SISTER, OR WHATEVER...ONE THING THAT I KNOW IS............SOOHYUN IS MINE.

Taecyeon: Yah! Let go of him now! He's not deserving for your love. Not even your tears.

EunHye: NO! I will never give up.

Taecyeon: Eunhye! Listen to me! Soohyun is not the right guy for you. He's fake, stupid, and lier. Look, I'm saying this for your own good. Because I don't want to see you crying, and sad again. I want to see the "EUNHYE" who's always smiling.

EunHye: I'll never be happy in this world, if Soohyun will be not mine. Yes, I'm crazy for him. He's the only one I want for my life, until the day I die.

Taecyeon: (sigh)

EunHye: Taec! Can you help me again?

Taecyeon: (nodded)

EunHye: I want to know everything about this girl. First thing you should do is know her name. Ok?

Taecyeon: Ok! Just for you.

 

===================================================

Chapter 13-14 done! :)

Oh no!! Suzy and Eunhye~ lol. Soohyun-ah "two timer" :D

Free to write comments <3

Wait for the Chapter 15.