Chapter 5 : A Night To Remember

Two Girls One Guy

*Flashback*

 

SooHyun: So, about tomorrow night? Do you want to go with me again?

EunHye: Yes, I would like to go with you.

SooHyun: (smiled)

 

*End of Flashback*

 

EunHye's POV

What did he mean by that? It's so confusing. Is that a date? No!! Whatever it is......I feel something gonna be happen. I don't know what is it, but I feel it. SooHyun-ah! I can't stop smiling here.

 

And someone ruined her moment, It was a big knock from her door.

 

EunHye: TAECYEON!!! (anger voice)

Taecyeon: Hi. (he said while entering her room)

EunHye: Tss. What are you doing here? You don't have any work today?

Taecyeon: (sit beside her) None. It's my day off. Aren't you happy that I'm here?

EunHye: NO!

Taecyeon: Tss. (sulk)

EunHye: (laughs) Yah! It was only a joke! Don't take it serious! Of course, I'm happy that you're here.

Taecyeon: (gave her a serious look)

EunHye: Y-yah! Taecyeon!

Taecyeon: (moving closer to her)

EunHye: (shocked) T-taecyeon! W-what are you doing? (she said while stuttering)

 

When their faces were only an inch away from each other, EunHye closed her eyes. Taecyeon smiled on her action....and said.......

 

Taecyeon: Yah! Why are you closing your eyes? (he said while chuckling)

EunHye: (opened her eyes immediately)

Taecyeon: (laughing)

EunHye: TAECYEONN!!!! (hits his arms many times)

Taecyeon: (still laughing) Yah! Stop!

EunHye: Aishhhh. (she said as she stopped hitting him)

Taecyeon: (hugs her) My little sister! (he said while messing her hair)

EunHye: Yah! Stop it, I'm getting embarassed.

Taecyeon: Wae? You're my little sister (he said while pinching her cheeks)

EunHye: (smiled)

Taecyeon: Yah! Come on, let's eat. I prepare the food.

EunHye: (nodded)

 

EunHye go down stairs, and saw Taecyeon preparing the plates. EunHye and Taecyeon sat beside each other while eating dinner. He stares at her every minute, because she's smiling and smiling.......and her smile is so unique. No one is talking, when Taecyeon broke the silence.

 

Taecyeon: Look who's in love (looks at her)

EunHye: Could you please stop? I'm eating here (lying)

Taecyeon: (laughs) Yah! Stop denying. I know you're in love. 

EunHye: (ignores him)

 

Then several minutes later, they already finished eating. EunHye and Taecyeon talk about each other. Since they were like a brothers and sisters, She tell her feelings and the guy who makes her heart beats fast to him. "See, you're in love" he said proudly. She just smiled, and Taecyeon asked her and said...........

 

Taecyeon: My question is........Is that guy loves you too?

EunHye: (sigh) I don't know.

Taecyeon: Tss. You didn't know? Yah! you should ask him!

EunHye: No need. I think........he likes me too (smiled)

Taecyeon: Tss. Whatever! I want to see him! I want to know if he loves you too.

EunHye: too much concern Taec? (laughs)

Taecyeon: Of course! You're my friend, not just a friend but my sister. I don't wanna see you crying, and sad. I'm your brother! and as your(fake)brother, I will protect you.

EunHye: (hugs him) Thank You, Oppa!

Taecyeon: (smiled and hugs her)

 

They broke the hug, she heard her phone ringing and answer it.

 

*Phone Conversation*

 

SooHyun: Hi.

EunHye: Oh, SooHyun-ah!

SooHyun: Are you ready?

EunHye: Huh?

SooHyun: I'll pick you up later. So, be ready, Ok?

EunHye: O-ok.

SooHyun: Bye, see you later.

 

*End of Phone Conversation*

 

EunHye: He's going to pick me up? (she thought to herself)

Taecyeon: Wae?

EunHye: A-ah. He's going to pick me up here later.

Taecyeon: Ooooh! Date?

EunHye: I don't know.

Taecyeon: (smiled) So, what are you waiting for? Go, and changed your clothes now.

EunHye: O-ok.

 

She walk into her room and change her cloth. She was done and looked in the mirror. She finished doing her hair, and heard a couple knocks on her door.

 

EunHye: (Opens the door) Oh, Taec.

Taecyeon: Wow! You're so beautiful! (smiled at her)

EunHye: Thanks,

Taecyeon: He's there.

EunHye: What?

Taecyeon: I said, he's here.

EunHye: Oh, ok.

 

She quickly go down the stairs, and he saw SooHyun sitting, and waiting her. SooHyun staring at her as she walks down. He gave her a big smile.

 

EunHye: Sorry, I took so long.

SooHyun: It's okay. You're so pretty EunHye. (smiled at her)

EunHye: (blushed) Thanks.

Taecyeon: (clear his throat) Take care of her, Ok?

SooHyun: (nodded)

EunHye: Oh! by the way, SooHyun, this is Taecyeon my friend, and my brother. And Taec, this is SooHyun my friend.

SooHyun: Nice to meet you Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: Yeah, me too.

SooHyun: So, were leaving now. Don't worry, I'll take care of her.

Taecyeon: (nod)

EunHye: Bye, Oppa! See you later. (hugs him)

Taecyeon: Bye, (hugs her) So, go.

EunHye: (nodded)

 

SooHyun drove to their destination. And while driving, they started talking.

 

SooHyun: (staring at her)

EunHye: Yah! Stop staring at me.

SooHyun: I can't stop staring at you, so, please forgive me. (smiled at her)

EunHye: (laughs) Ok.

 

Tonight was the night. Soohyun park the car, and he went out of his car to open EunHye's door. They walked until they reach the room. It's not an ordinary room. They entered the room. The room was large and open, with a large mirrors which reflected one another, giving the illusion of infinity.

 

The room was getting warm beacuse of the heat of the candles. Large windows, concealed by large red curtains were opened, the curtains draw aside, allowing a cooling breeze to enter. EunHye can't express her happiness. SooHyun just staring at her and she froze and smiled.

 

SooHyun: do you like it?

EunHye: (nodded)

SooHyun: (smiled)

EunHye: Is this your idea?

SooHyun: Yes.

EunHye: I really do like it. Thank you SooHyun-ah. (hugs him)

SooHyun: (hugs her)

 

SooHyun take her hand and walk to the dance floor. SooHyun take her hand to his shoulder and put his hands to her hips. As the music started to play, they dance slowly and started to make a conversation.

 

EunHye: I didn't know how to dance.

SooHyun: It's okay, I'm here to support you. (smiled at her)

EunHye: Thanks.

 

EunHye's POV

We danced, slowly and I never thought this would happen. I closed my eyes, I felt SooHyun's heart beating fast.

 

SooHyun took her left hand out of his shoulder and hold it tight. She smiled, and just let SooHyun hold her hand. "How I wish time stop." he thought to himself. He's holding her hand and held her close to his arms. As song ended, he take her to her seat. She smiled, and soohyun smiled too.

 

SooHyun's POV

This moment, is the best thing happened in me tonight. I have a strange combination of feelings. I'm happy, I spend some time with her.

 

After couple of minutes, they decided to go home, and it was pretty dark outside.

 

SooHyun: It's really good evening. (he said and opened the car)

EunHye: Yeah, thanks for the Beautiful Surprise. (smiled)

SooHyun: Welcome.

 

They arrived at Taecyeon's House, and SooHyun got out of the car and opened EunHye's door for her.

 

EunHye: Thank You. (smiled)

SooHyun: Welcome.

EunHye: So, goodnight.

SooHyun: Goodnight.

 

*At Taecyeon's House*

 

EunHye: I'm home (she said while entering the house)

Taecyeon: So, how's the date? (laughed)

EunHye: Date?!

Taecyeon: Yes. How is it?

EunHye: Good.

Taecyeon: (nodded)

EunHye: I'm tired, I need to rest.

Taecyeon: Ok, Goodnight! (waved his hand)

EunHye: (waved back)

 

She go upstairs and changed her clothes, and lay to her bed. She hugged her pillow tight and smiled.

 

=================================================

Chapter 5 done! :)

Comments please^^

OMOO!! Can't choose. but I like Suzy for SooHyun^^

~Wait for Suzy.