Chapter 18 : Jealousy

Two Girls One Guy

*At Suzy's House*

 

SooHyun: You look really pretty by the way.

Jiyeon: Thanks.

Suzy: So, what do you want to do?

Jiyeon: Well, I'm starving! Let's go get breakfast.

Suzy: Yah! So, early.

SooHyun: (laughs) Hmmmm. Let's go at the playground?

Jiyeon: Playground?

Suzy: Playground? Shido! I'm not a kid anymore!

SooHyun: Ok, ok.

Jiyeon: I'll go get some foods.

Suzy: Ok.

 

With that, Soohyun and Suzy left the house and went to his car. Soohyun got in the driver seats, while Suzy in the passenger seat. They spent the rest of their time in the car blasting music and singing. And then, Soohyun rolled the window down.

 

SooHyun: Yah! Let's sit there! (pointing on the tree)

Suzy: Ok.

 

Soohyun and Suzy sat under the big old tree in the middle on the park. Soohyun sat next to Suzy and immediatley put his arms around her shoulders. Suzy got shocked and didn't know what to do.

 

Suzy: Y-yah!

SooHyun: (laughs) Tss, I know you like it!

Suzy: (punch him)

SooHyun: Ouch! (then pout)

Suzy: (laughs) Don't do that!

 

EunHye's POV

As I walk at the park with my dog. I saw Suzy and Soohyun cuddling each other. I see how happy is Soohyun with Suzy. but that should be me and not her. So, I hide behind the trees so I can see what they are doing, but I know, I'll get hurt if I keep watching on them.

 

Suzy: Yah! Stop it!

SooHyun: (still cuddling her)

Suzy: Yah!

SooHyun: Ok, Ok. I'll stop if you stop punching me!

Suzy: (nodded)

SooHyun: It hurts.

Suzy: (ignores him)

 

SooHyun's POV

I arose to the sound of my phone heavily vibrating. I grabbed my phone, and answered it.

 

*Phone Conversation*

 

SooHyun: Eunhye.

EunHye: Where are you?

SooHyun: Ahh. I'm here at coffee shop.

EunHye: Coffee Shop?

SooHyun: Yes.

EunHye: Ok, have a great day. Bye.

 

*End of Phone Conversation*

 

Suzy: Who was it?

SooHyun: Eunhye.

Suzy: Oh, her. (she thought to herself)

SooHyun: I lied to her. AGAIN.

 

EunHye's POV

Soohyun lied to me. I saw Soohyun's arm wrapped around Suzy's shoulder whispering to her and she was giggling. That should be me making him happy like that and not Suzy. I really like him and I don't want to see him with Suzy like that. I had to come up with a plan to get him to like me, and fast.

 

Soohyun had a great time with Suzy and Jiyeon. They eat together, and talk together. After eating Soohyun offered himself to wash the dishes. After washing the dishes, he went to the living room, and saw Suzy sleeping on the couch. He went near to her, and carried her.

 

SooHyun's POV

This girl in my arms, was the most beautiful, kind and amazing girl. But, will I let go of her? No! I'm giving up on protecting my heart and I'm going to let myself fall in love with her. Heck, I think I have already fallen hard for this angel. I smiled knowingly and picked her up, I carried her through her room. I knocked on the door and Jiyeon answered.

 

Jiyeon: Hey.

SooHyun: She fell asleep.

Jiyeon: Oh, sorry. I know she's heavy.

SooHyun: (laughs) It's okay.

 

Soohyun lied her down on the bed, and kissed her forhead.

 

SooHyun: Goodnight Suzy........Sweetdreams. (whispered)

Jiyeon: I'll tell her that you carried her from here.

SooHyun: (nodded)

 

Soohyun quickly go down, and Jiyeon follows him.

 

Jiyeon: Wait. Can I talk to you?

SooHyun: What about?

Jiyeon: I know you like my cousin, but, Soohyun-ah! are you serious about her? Are you going to court her?

SooHyun: Jiyeon, I-I love your cousin.......I know it's soon...........From the first time I saw her I knew I was stuck, I had already fell then and there, But, your scousin she's something...I'm serious but I don't know if it's time, So please, even though I won't court her now, will you allow me?

Jiyeon: Of course! I trust you with my cousin okay.......don't break that trust.

SooHyun: (nodded)

Jiyeon: And last, who's Eunhye?

SooHyun: She's my friend. My special friend.

Jiyeon: tell me do you like her?

SooHyun: What if I say yes, what will you do?

Jiyeon: Omg. Seriously, one guy fell in love with two people at the same time?

SooHyun: I know its crazy. But, that's why I can't court her now. Coz I know, someone will get hurt.

 

They didn't know that Suzy is awake and listening to them, After she heard the word that Soohyun said. She steps back and lied again to her bed.

 

Suzy's POV

Soohyun likes me, but he likes Eunhye.

 

Jiyeon: You only need to choose one.

SooHyun: I know.

Jiyeon: Soohyun-ah! Tell me, who will you choose between them?

SooHyun: I-I don't know. Sorry, but I need to go now.

 

Soohyun leaves the house, and quickly went inside of his car. "Seriously, I don't know who will I choose, Suzy and Eunhye, they part of my life now." said Soohyun.

 

Taecyeon's POV

I saw Eunhye with her sad face. I sit next to her and asked her.

 

Taecyeon: Hey. What's the long face for?

EunHye: Nothing.

Taecyeon: Nothing? Tell me, its Soohyun again right? Did he hurt you again?

EunHye: He always hurting me, I saw him with Suzy a while a ago. I see how happy he is with her.

Taecyeon: (rub her back) Don't tell me you will cry again? You need to be strong. If you really love soohyun, then fight for him. Don't let that Suzy ruined your friendship with him.

EunHye: You're right, I need to be strong. But, everytime I see soohyun and suzy together, I feel, my heart broken into pieces.

Taecyeon: Don't worry, I'll talk to Soohyun tomorrow. Boys to Boys talk.

EunHye: (hugged him) Thanks.

Taecyeon: (hugged her)

 

===============================================================

Chapter 18 done! :)

What can you say about this chapter?

Free to write comments^^

Wait for the next chapter.

 

~goodnight xxxx C: