Chapter 11 : I Follow My HEART

Two Girls One Guy

SooHyun's POV

Ok. I made my decision now. And I didn't sleep all night just to think about it. My mind says "EunHye" but My heart says "Suzy". People say, follow your heart, not your mind. But......I'm thinking of EunHye, I know she'll be getting hurt, and I don't wanna see her sad, or crying just because of me. Suzy, EunHye, they are important to me now. I don't know how to say this, but I think, I'm in love with this two girls. Crazy right?

 

Someone tap his back. He turn around and saw his cousin...... HyunWoo.

 

SooHyun: Oh, HyunWoo.

HyunWoo: What's up bro! What's the long face for?

SooHyun: (sigh) Let me ask you something.

HyunWoo: What is it?

SooHyun: What if.....you have a 2 girl friends.

HyunWoo: (shocked) GIRLFRIEND?

SooHyun: That's not what I meant. I mean 2 important people.

HyunWoo: Ah. So, continue.

SooHyun: What if, that 2 important people ask you to accompany them. Who will you choose? The first one, or the second one?

HyunWoo: Hmmmmmm. Yah! I can't choose between them, you said "2 important people" right?

SooHyun: (nodded)

HyunWoo: I think, you should follow what your heart says, not your mind.

SooHyun: Yeah, you're right! But what if, the person in your mind get's hurt? What will you do?

HyunWoo: It's simple. Say SORRY.

SooHyun: SORRY? only a Sorry?

HyunWoo: (nod)

SooHyun: (tap his shoulder) Thanks, bro!

HyunWoo: Welcome.

 

After a short talking to his cousin. SooHyun went to his room, and throw his self to his bed. SooHyun just looking at the ceiling and still thinking about what HyunWoo tolds him. "Say SORRY." He closed his eyes for a while, and he felt his phone vibrating. He quickly opened it and read.

 

From: Eun-Hye:)

"Hey! Don't forget it. Let's meet up at the Coffee Shop, I'll be waiting for you. :) See yah!"

 

SooHyun threw his phone at his bed, and started messing his hair. He groaned, and slap his face for 3 times. Suddenly, he felt again that his phone vibrating. He quickly opened it and read.

 

From: Suzy

Ayooo! :D It's me Suzy! Meet me up at the Park. I'll be waiting for you. ;) Can't express my happiness. And I can't wait to ride the Ferris! ^^ hihi.. See you later~

 

He threw again his phone, and shouted like it's the end of the world. After hearing the loud shout. His Mom quickly ran to his room, to check if he's okay. His Mom knocking on his door and said: "Yah, Kinchana? What happened?"......... "I'm okay, I'm just watching a horror movie" said SooHyun. "Ok." replied her Mom.

 

He didn't reply to their messages, but he still thinking of it.

 

"Seriously, I can't choose between them. But I want Suzy, I want to accompany her. I'm Sorry EunHye, I'm really sorry." said SooHyun.

 

Suzy's POV

Can't wait. I know this is my first time, and I want this day to be memorable. I don't know how to thank SooHyun. I'm so happy that I met a person like him.

 

Jiyeon saw her smiling,

 

Jiyeon: Happy much? (sit beside her)

Suzy: Oh, Unnie.

Jiyeon: Sorry.

Suzy: It's okay!

Jiyeon: (smiled) So, can I know why is my cousin smiling?

Suzy: Unnie!

Jiyeon: Why? I just want to know. Tell me, are you in love?

Suzy: W-what!? N-no!

Jiyeon: Tss. deny much? Yah! I know you like KIM SOO HYUN!!

Suzy: (shocked)

Jiyeon: I saw your phone, and your wallet.

Suzy: What about that?

Jiyeon: You have his picture!

Suzy: Unnie!

Jiyeon: (laughing)

Suzy: Tss.

Jiyeon: So, tell me, do you like him? YES or NO?

Suzy: Yah!

Jiyeon: YES or NO! It's simple.

Suzy: (deep breath) Ok. Yes! I like him.

Jiyeon: See! My question is.......Is he likes you?

Suzy: I don't know. (sad face)

 

After the long talk. Suzy went to the bathroom for a shower. After having a shower. She quickly pick out her clothes. She didn't know what to do on her hair. So, she asked Jiyeon to help her.

 

Suzy: Unnie, can you do my hair?

Jiyeon: Of course! (she said smiling)

 

After Jiyeon finished doing her hair. Suzy put some make up on and put her dress on. She was staring at her reflection and said "I look good."

 

Suzy: It's gorgeous! Thank You Unnie^^ (she said and hug her)

Jiyeon: (smiled)

 

EunHye's POV

I don't know, I'm smiling here with no reason. Maybe I will see SooHyun again. My favorite place? I know it's a little bit cheap, "coffeee shop" but for me its a special place. Oh, how I missed him. I like SooHyun but he'll never know.

 

Taecyeon: Yah!

EunHye: Mmmmm? (she said while putting lipstick)

Taecyeon: Goodluck on your date!

EunHye: Tss.

Taecyeon: You know, you should tell SooHyun that you like him.

EunHye: What? Shido!

Taecyeon: Tss. Yah! did you know the quote, "Regrets are always in the end?"

EunHye: (nodded)

Taecyeon: So, If I were you, I will tell what my real feelings is. Don't hide it.

EunHye: (smiled)

Taecyeon: I'm happy for you. (he said while messing her hair)

EunHye: Yah! My hair.

Taecyeon: (laughs) Mian.

EunHye: You know, you're right, I should tell him what I feel about him. Before its too late. Thank You, Taec!

Taecyeon: Welcome.

 

 

At the Coffee Shop

 

EunHye's POV

So, I'm here now at the coffee shop waiting for SooHyun. And this night, I will confess my feeling for him. Coz I really, really do like him. I hope he can love me back.

 

At the Park

 

Suzy's POV

Whoooo! It's a little bit cold up here. Tss, I'm wearing dress -_- "short dress" - chose by my cousin Jiyeon. I told her that I will wear jacket, and leggings. but she said "Yuck! Your so cheap, Jacket and Leggings? Turn off" Tss. So, I follow what she's saying. She wants me to wear "short dress" seriously, at night? So, back to reality. Yes, I'm here at the Park waiting for SooHyun.

 

SooHyun's POV

I'm on my way........at the Park. Yes, I choose Suzy over EunHye. I'm so bad right? Hate me if you want, but I want Suzy. And................... I also like EunHye.

 

He drove for a few more miles, SooHyun parked his car, and got out of his car now. He started walking until he got to the park. He tries to find her, but he can't find Suzy. There's a lot of people there, because of the Ferris Wheel and free stargazing. And finally, he saw Suzy hugging herself. He smiled and quickly go near to Suzy.

Suzy: SooHyun-ah, where are you? It's so cold here. (she said while rubbing her arms)

SooHyun: (cleared his throat) Sorry, if I took so long.

Suzy: (turn around) Soohyun!

SooHyun: Mian.

Suzy: It's okay.

SooHyun: (laughs)

Suzy: (confused) Why?

SooHyun: Seriously, wearing a short dress at night?

Suzy: (>///<) Sorry.

SooHyun: It's okay. But don't forget Suzy, (moved closer to her and look at her eyes)I don't care what you wear, I don't care if you're wearing a cheap clothes. Because for me you're perfect.

Suzy: (smiled)

SooHyun: Don't forget that, Ok?

Suzy: (nodded)

SooHyun: So, let's go! I know you want to ride Ferris Wheel so badly.

 

While SooHyun and Suzy are enjoying. EunHye still waiting for him, she texted him, and call him but SooHyun didn't reply on her texts. He didn't also answering her calls. EunHye got confused, and started to think.

 

EunHye: He didn't answering my calls. (sad tone)

 

(A/N: ^^ Listen to this song while reading this part - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3_47rwzhS0  Suzy Bae's "Dont Forget Me" - Gu Family Book OST)

 

Too much time has passed. But SooHyun has not come yet. EunHye, let's say she drank 4 cups of coffee now. She's still waiting for him. And she's willing to wait him no matter what happen.

 

Waiter: Excuse me Miss, but it's closing time now.

EunHye: No, I'm not leaving. Can't you see I'm waiting for someone.

Waiter: But yo----

EunHye: ARE YOU DEAF? I SAID I'M NOT LEAVING! (anger voice)

Waiter: (shocked)

EunHye: Give me another cup of coffee!

Waiter: B-but....M-miss, You drank a lot of coffee now.

EunHye: I SAID GIVE ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE! I DON'T CARE IF I DRANK A LOT COFFEE, I WANT TO FORGET.

Waiter: O-ok. But Miss, stop coffee intake. You might get heart attack.

EunHye: WHATEVER!

 

 

Her eyes get watery. She keeps stoping her tears to fall. She groaned running her hand through her hair. But she can't stop it. And her tears started to fall. She cried out with a loud voice: "Why?......SooHyun-ah! I always keep waiting, waiting on you. Why do you always keep me to wait you? You promised me, but it seems, you broke it."

 

At the Park

 

They both enjoying there but Soohyun still thinking about EunHye, he forgot his phone at his car. So, he didn't know that EunHye texted him and call him many times.

 

Suzy: Are you okay?

SooHyun: A-ah, yes! I'm okay.

Suzy: (smiled)

SooHyun: So, our last stop! Ferris Wheel.

Suzy: Yeah, So, let's go! Can't wait to ride.

SooHyun: (smiled and nodded)

 

They went to the booth and pay.

 

Inside the Ferris Wheel

No one is talking, when Suzy broke the silence.

 

Suzy: Soohyun-ah!

SooHyun: Mmmmmm?

Suzy: I just want to say, thank you.

SooHyun: (smiled) You're welcome.

 

Suzy just staring at the window, and enjoying riding on it. While Soohyun just staring at her all the time.

 

Suzy: Yah! Look, I see stars. Its pretty right?

 

Soohyun didn't reply to her, he's just looking at her and Suzy got confused on his action.

 

Suzy: Yah! (waving her hand to his face)

SooHyun: (looking at her)

Suzy: Why you staring at me like that?

 

SooHyun held her hands and tightening his grip on her hand. Suzy got shocked and swallow.

 

Suzy's POV

Ok, I can't breath. He's holding my hand while looking at my eyes. While looking at his eyes, I saw.....fear on his eyes. I knew that something wasn't right. 

 

Suzy: Yah! Are you sure you Ok?

SooHyun: (nodded)

Suzy: Tell me, do you have a problem? 

SooHyun: None. (sad tone)

Suzy: So, why are you being like that?

SooHyun: I don't know.

Suzy: (pinch his cheeks, and forced him to smile)

SooHyun: (looking at her)

Suzy: See, Your handsome when you're smiling.

SooHyun: (removed her hands and held it again)

 

He held again her hands and make it encirlce on his waist. Soohyun hugged her tightly and said: "Can we be like this? just for this day?" Suzy got shocked and didn't know what to reply. Suzy just hugged him back and rub his back. They broke the hug and Soohyun started to talk.

 

SooHyun: Am I a bad person?

Suzy: No.

SooHyun: (smiled)

Suzy: You're not a bad person. You're a good and nice person.

SooHyun: Maybe for you, I'm a good and nice person. But on her, maybe I'm a bad person.

Suzy: Her?

SooHyun: Oh, forget about it.

Suzy: (nodded)

 

Suzy got shocked on his suddenly actions. Soohyun kneel and run his fingers through her hair. He touched her face, and started moving closer to her. Suzy closed her eyes, as she didn't know what he do. Soohyun hold her face with his hand, he closed his eyes and his lips connects to her lips.

tumblr_lhfcezd4L71qzaebpo1_500.gif

(Just imagine that, they were inside the Ferris Wheel ^^)

 

Suzy wrap her hands around him. And Soohyun place his head on her shoulder and just hold her tight. She feels secure on his arms, and hugged him tightly.

 

====================================================

What's up people? ^^

Sorry for the long wait. (Busy on homeworks) So, what can you say about this chapter?

Free to write comments. :)

Wait for the next chapter~