Chapter 12 : Serious Talk

Two Girls One Guy

SooHyun's POV

Got my hang over, and I didn't sleept all night because of Eunhye. Soohyun check his phone, and got shocked coz he have 10+ messages from Eunhye, and 9 missed calls from her. He wants to apologize to her, but he's scared to meet her. He has no choice but to say SORRY to her.

 

*Flashback*

 

HyunWoo: It's simple. Say SORRY.

SooHyun: Sorry? Only a sorry?

HyunWoo: (nod)

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Soohyun got up and went to the bathroom for a quick shower..After a quick shower, he quickly pick out his cloth and headed to his car. He's arrived now at Taecyeon's House. He got out of his car and started knocking at thei-----when someone opened it.

 

Taecyeon: Speaking Off.

EunHye: Hmmmmm?

Taecyeon: Speaking Off HEART BREAKER.

 

Eunhye got out to see who was it and saw Soohyun. She just looked at him, and Soohyun gave her a smiled, but she just ignored him.

 

Taecyeon: What are you doin' here?

SooHyun: Can I talk to you, Eunhye?

EunHye: (ignores him)

Taecyeon: What? You want to talk with her?

SooHyun: (nodded)

Taecyeon: Stupid! I told you, don't make her cry or sad! But what did you do?

SooHyun: I'm here, to apologize. I know I'm stupid for making her cry. So, please can we talk for a while?

EunHye: I don't wanna see and talk to you again!

SooHyun: (held her hand) Please, forgive me.

Taecyeon: GET AWAY FROM HER!

SooHyun: Please, just for a minute.

Taecyeon: No! Don't talk to her again anymore. You can go now!

SooHyun: Please, please. I'm begging you. I just want to talk to her.

Taecyeon: Do you think she's in a mood to talk with you? (laughs) Your wasting your time. If I were you I will leaving now.

SooHyun: Eunhye! Please? (held her hand again)

EunHye: Please! Let me go!

 

Taecyeon face was red, he was angry and got pissed off and couldn't take it anymore. He ripped him from Eunhye and punching Soohyun. Eunhye got shocked on Taecyeon's action. Soohyun got up, Taecyeon punched him in face, and punched him in the stomach, Soohyun fell down again and clutching his stomach.

 

EunHye: Taec! Stop it!

Taecyeon: Don't ever touch her again (he said with a seriuos tone)

EunHye: I'll talk to him.

Taecyeon: What!? Are you crazy!? That Guy hurts you so much!

EunHye: I know, and I will never forget it.

Taecyeon: (nodded)

 

They started walking. They saw a wooden bench and sit there for a while. No one is talking when Soohyun broke the silence.

 

SooHyun: Eunhye.

 

Soohyun almost tear up when he call "Eunhye's" name again.

 

EunHye: Don't call me Eunhye anymore. (she said with a little harsh voice)

SooHyun: I'm Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.

 

After hearing that words. Her tears began to fall, because she remember again, how Soohyun hurt her. She wiped it and walk towards him. But Soohyun follows her, and stop her walking away from him.

 

SooHyun: Yah! Please, can we talk first?

 

She didn't reply, and she gave him a death glare.

 

tumblr_mof759oGzx1sqj244o1_400.jpg

 

SooHyun: (forced her to look at him) Look, I came here coz I want to say Sorry, Please, listen to me first.

 

She have no choice but to listen.

 

SooHyun: Sorry, if you wait me for so long. Sorry, if I broke my promise to you, Sorry, if I didn't come. I'm really, really Sorry. I know, I hurt you so much. but please, will you forgive me, and give me another chance?

 

She was speechless, she sat down then Soohyun sit beside her. Soohyun saw her crying.

 

EunHye: You have no idea how much you hurt me!

SooHyun: I know, I'm sorry, here (offered his face) slap me if you want, punch me if you want. Punch me like Taecyeon did to me, I deserve it.

EunHye: Even I slap you or punch you, still no works. You can't erased the pain that I feel right now.

 

Soohyun held her hand and hug her. She pushed him, but he's strong. She pushed him so hard and said: "Stop it! Please, I don't wanna see you and talk to you EVER again!"

 

SooHyun: I just want to feel what you feel right now. I want to heal your broken heart. I'm really, really sorry Eunhye. I'm sorry for not being a good friend to you. Taecyeon is right, I'm stupid! I hope you can forgive me. 

 

Eunhye saw the sincerity on his eyes.

 

SooHyun: I'll give you a time to think. but if you really don't want to see me....Ok. So, I'm going to go now. Thanks for all. And thank you for giving me chance to talk to you. Goodbye.

 

He's about to leaving now, when someone hugs him from behind. He didn't turn around, coz he knows that's Eunhye. A smile touch on his lips, he slowly touched her hands and hold it tight.

 

EunHye: still don't want to trust you, but I can't ignored you. For the words that I told you a while ago, It's not true, why? Coz I can't do it.

 

Soohyun removed her hands on his waist and faced her while still holding her hands. Soohyun wiped her tears away and leans in and kissed her.

 

SooHyun's POV

I can taste the salty tears on her lips which make me sad. I hated seeing her cry. That literally just broke my heart and made me want to cry.

 

SooHyun: I will never hurt you again; That's a promise. And this time I will prove to you that, I will be a good friend to you now.

 

He says when they broke apart looking on her eyes with a focused look.

 

EunHye: (smiled)

 

EunHye's POV

I say in honestly while looking at him through my lashes. I saw tears falls down his cheeks.

 

====================================================

Chapter 12 Updated! :)

Free to write comments^^

Wait for the next chapter.

Sorry for the "HyunHye" shippers, if I broke your heart on the chapter 11^^