Chapter 22 : He's Back

Two Girls One Guy

1 year later

 

An airplane arrived at the Incheon Airport, One passenger are slowly stepping out of the plane to proceed at the arrival area. He's wearing light blue formal polo, black short, and white shoes. He proceed at the arrival area and for his cousin Hyunwoo.

 

Hyunwoo waved at him and went near to him at the waiting area. They both hugged each other.

 

HyunWoo: Woah! You've changed a lot! Yah! Why you so skinny?

SooHyun: (laughs) Are you blind? Me, (he said while pointing on himself) Skinny? Tss. Yah! Look I have a muscular body now! Got a 8 packs!

HyunWoo: (laughing) 8 packs huh? Well, let's continue our talking at your house.

SooHyun: House? I don't want. Let's have some coffee first.

HyunWoo: (nodded)

 

They proceeded to the car with his luggage. Since Soohyun don't want to go home, they went to the nearest coffee shop to talk.

 

At the Coffee Shop

 
I wish I knew then
What I know now
Wouldn't dive in
Wouldn't bow down
Gravity hurts
You made it so sweet
'Til I woke up on
On the concrete ~♪
 

HyunWoo: So, How are you? (he said while sipping coffee)

SooHyun: I'm fine. How's Mom and Dad?

HyunWoo: They both fine.

SooHyun: (Nod)

HyunWoo: Soohyun-ah!

SooHyun: Hmmmm?

HyunWoo: Is Eunhye and Suzy knows that you're here now?

SooHyun: No. Even, Taecyeon.

HyunWoo: So, do you know now who will you choose between eunhye and suzy?

SooHyun: Yes. (he said proudly)

HyunWoo: Good. Maybe, you should talk to them now.

SooHyun: Soon~ I'm not yet ready to face, each one of them. 

 

After drinking a hot coffee. They decided to go home. Because, Soohyun is very tired now and he wants to rest, and get some sleep. His Mom and Dad gave him a big hugged and a welcome home party. It's not a big party. After eating, talking, and have some time on his family. He decided to go to his room to rest. He lay down to his bed and closed his eyes.

 

 

"So, do you know now who will you choose between Eunhye and Suzy?"

 

 

"So, do you know now who will you choose between Eunhye and Suzy?"

 

 

"So, do you know now who will you choose between Eunhye and Suzy?"

 

 

"So, do you know now who will you choose between Eunhye and Suzy?"

 

 

He suddenly remember what HyunWoo tolds him. And It keeps replaying on his head. He sat down on his bed. He put his hands on his face and took a deep breath. Soohyun find his laptop and quickly opened it. And he got shocked when he saw a lot of messages from Eunhye, Taecyeon, and Suzy.

 

He opened Eunhye's messages first and read it.

 

(5 messages from Yoon Eun Hye)

 

- Why did you lied to me! Why you didn't tell me that you're leaving? Are you coward, scared!!??

 

- Yah!

 

- Please, reply. I will wait for you Soohyun-ah.

 

- Hey? How are you? Please, reply, ASAP.

 

- FINE!! Ignoring me huh? You're COWARD Soohyun-ah! I hate you for being a "playboy" I hate you for being a "bad person" I hate you for hurting me many times. I HATE YOUUUU!!! Don't you ever dare to come back here! I don't want to see you ever AGAIN! Taecyeon is right! I should forget you now, and erased you! Coz you're not deserving for my love. You're playing "TWO HEARTS" You love me, but you love her! You're crazy! Jerk!

 

 

He opened Taecyeon's messages and read it.

 

(2 messages from Ok_Taecyeon)

 

- Hey! Bro, Sorry. But I can't hide it, I tell the truth to Eunhye. Coz I don't wanna see her crying, or sad. Maybe, someday you will understand. Hate me now Soohyun, but I don't want you to Eunhye's life now. You're not a guy for her. So, please, don't you ever dare to talk to her again. Thanks, for taking care of my sister, bestfriend Eunhye.

 

- Yo! How are you? Are you still alive? Hahaha. Just kidding. Goodnight bro!

 

 

And he opened the Last messages and read it.

 

(5 messages from BaeSujii)

 

- Why? Tell me, the night you came here is the day you will leave? But, why you didn't tell that you will leave? You don't need to go to other place just to think and decide who will you choose. Just follow your heart Soohyun-ah! Maybe, Eunhye is right! You're scared, And maybe if you didn't met me, maybe you and Eunhye are now official. But.....I ruined you're friendship and relationship. And, I'm very sorry. You don't need to think about it Soohyun-ah, Coz I'm letting you go now. You and Eunhye are the one and not me. Sorry, but never forget Soohyun-ah, "I Love You."~

 

- Hey~ :( Help me please? Can we meet at the park? Please, reply.

 

- Soohyun-ah!!!!! I'm sick. :( Just sharing. :)

 

- Yah! Yah! Can we chat? I'm bored here -_- You're the one who makes me happy. So, please, you go online. I will wait for you. :) ~Suzy

 

- Whew~ Yah! Why did you hugged me without my permission!?? Hahaha, just kidding. :D You can hug me anytime you want. :) Hahaha, Nyt Soohyun-ah! ^^

 

 

After reading all the messages. His tears started to fall down on his face. Even though he's a boy, he's crying. He has a feelings too. His face is red as an apple, he's mad, not to Eunhye, Taecyeon, nor Suzy, but to himself. Suzy's Messages strikes him a lot.

 

 

"Why? Tell me, the night you came here is the day you will leave? But, why you didn't tell that you will leave? You don't need to go to other place just to think and decide who will you choose. Just follow your heart Soohyun-ah! Maybe, Eunhye is right! You're scared, And maybe if you didn't met me, maybe you and Eunhye are now official. But.....I ruined you're friendship and relationship. And, I'm very sorry. You don't need to think about it Soohyun-ah, Coz I'm letting you go now. You and Eunhye are the one and not me. Sorry, but never forget Soohyun-ah, "I Love You."~

 

He didn't know what to do just to cry and cry like a girl. He screamed out loud, like its the end of the world. He heard a couple of knocks on his door, but he's just ignoring it. Soohyun dialed Suzy's number and he didn't expect that Suzy will answered it.

 

*Phone Conversation*

 

Suzy: Hello?

Soohyun: ".............."

Suzy: Hellooooo?

Soohyun: ".................."

Suzy: Soohyun-ah?

Soohyun: *sniff*

Suzy: Y-yah! Are you crying? Can you please, talk?

SooHyun: "...................."

Suzy: Yah! Soohyun-

Soohyun: (hangs up the phone)

 

*End Of Phone Conversation"

 

 

Suzy's POV

After the long wait on his calls, she can't believe that Soohyun calls her. But Soohyun didn't talk, nor say something on her. But she heard that Soohyun is crying. That's why she keeps thinking and thinking, if Soohyun is here now, or not. But she feels that Soohyun needs a friend. She tries to call him, but Soohyun didn't answering it. Instead, she send a message to him.

 

To: Soohyun

 

Hey. What's your problem? Are you crying? Please, can you call me again? I want to talk to you. I have so many questions that I want to ask to you. Please, Soohyun-ah~

 

 

Soohyun's POV

He felt that his phone vibrating, he quicky opened the message and read it.

 

From: Suzy

 

Hey. What's your problem? Are you crying? Please, can you call me again? I want to talk to you. I have so many questions that I want to ask to you. Please, Soohyun-ah~

 

 

Soohyun didn't know what to do. His hands were shaking, he just throw his phone, and rest his head at the wall he put his hands again on his face and slowly closed his eyes with tears on his face.

 

 

-----------

 

I’m telling you that I want you
I’m telling you that I’m calling you
Hold my hand, hold my hand
I’m afraid that I’ll lose you

 

"Suzy"

 

"Suzy"

 

"Suzy"

 

"Suzy"

 

"Suzy"

 

I’m telling you that I want you
I’m telling you that I love you
Are you listening to my heart for you?
It hurts just to look at you
Like this

 

HyunWoo: Yah! (he said while shaking him)

SooHyun: "Suzy"~

HyunWoo: Tss. Dreaming of her? Everyday? Every minute, Every night? Crazy! Yah! Wake up! (still shaking him)

SooHyun: Hmmmmm?

HyunWoo: Wake up! SUZY is here!!!

SooHyun: WHAT!? Where is she!??? Suzy!? (panicking)

HyunWoo: (laughing) Just kidding!

SooHyun: Aishh~ Not funny!

HyunWoo: Haha, Aigoo~ Sorry,

SooHyun: (lay down again)

HyunWoo: Seriously, you should talk to her now, and tell your feelings for her.

SooHyun: I can't.

HyunWoo: Why?

SooHyun: She's mad at me. And she don't love me.

HyunWoo: Tss. She don't love you, but YOU!....You love her bro! Fight for her! But, how about Eunhye?

SooHyun: Suzy is mad at me, but Eunhye. Super, Duper, Mad at me! It feels like she wants to kill me now.

HyunWoo: (laughs)

SooHyun: Seriously, I don't know how to face them both. Maybe, I will recieve 2 slaps from them. But it's okay. I deserve it! Coz, I'm a playboy, heartbreaker, jerk, coward, stupid.

HyunWoo: At least, you're honest! (evil laugh)

SooHyun: Yah! So, for you that's me?

HyunWoo: Just kidding. I know you! Maybe for Suzy, and Eunhye, you're a playboy and heartbreaker. But for me, you're just being honest. You just want to be true to yourself. You don't want to hurt each one of them. Coz, you love them both. As I said you can't love two people at the same time. You need to choose.

SooHyun: Yeah, you're right. I remember what Suzy tolds me,

HyunWoo: What is it?

SooHyun: "Follow your heart."

 

=====================================================================

Done! As a promised! :))

I don't know my next update. -_- Maybe, next Saturday?

But, anyways, free to write comments. What can you say about this chapter?

"Hi." to my new readers^^

Wait for my next Update~ Bye,