Chapter 17 : Dating Two Girls?

Two Girls One Guy

SooHyun's POV

Suzy call me yesterday, and asked me If I'am free today. And I said, Yes, I'am free today. And my problem is.............................I don't know what to wear, I know I have a lots of clothes, and make a store with it, but honestly I don't know what to pick or wear. I looked again again at my closet and a fairy came out and gave me the perfect outfit. Just kidding. I looked and saw a perfect outfit. I quickly chucked them on. I looked at the mirror and stared at myself. I sighed loudly. Yeah, sometimes I'm such a girl.

 

I put on my shoes. I was ready to go. I inspected myself again in the mirror. And I got to admit I looked good.

 

I walked down the stairs and quickly opened the door. When I opened the door.....I saw Eunhye? standing there. She smiled, and waved at me.

 

SooHyun: Eunhye?

EunHye: Hi.

SooHyun: What are you doing here?

EunHye: Hmmmmm. I thought we will have a date today.

SooHyun: What? Sorry bu------

EunHye: I know you and SUZY have a date. So, It would be more fun if you let me come with you. And besides, I want to meet and see her. Is it okay?

SooHyun: A-ah, y-yes.

EunHye: (smiled) So, let's go! Can't wait.

SooHyun: Wait. How did you know Suzy?

EunHye: Hmmmmmm. You don't need to know it.

 

Soohyun started driving. While Eunhye looking at the window. Eunhye held Soohyun's hand and smiled at him. Soohyun got shocked, and gave her a smile. They finally arrived at Suzy's house. Soohyun parked his car at the front of Suzy's house. He walked out and started to push the doorbell. 

 

Suzy: Hi. (she said while opened the gate)

SooHyun: Hello.

Suzy: Thanks.

SooHyun: Welcome.

 

Suzy was about to hug Soohyun but Eunhye stopped it.

 

EunHye: (opened her window and cleared ) So, let's go!

Suzy: (shocked) Eunhye? What she doing here?

SooHyun: (deep breath) Ok, She wants to meet and see you, that's why I let her to come with us. Don't worry, she's kind, and friendly. Maybe you two can be a good friends. (smiled at her)

Suzy: (nodded, but deep inside she's irritated)

 

Soohyun opened the door for Suzy as manners. "Thanks" said Suzy. Soohyun just smiled and started driving. Yeah, spell A-W-K-W-A-R-D. Soohyun keeps looking at the mirror to see Suzy, he saw Suzy with a sad face. Then he looked at Eunhye and saw Eunhye feel comfortable. Soohyun just sighed and focused on driving.

 

SooHyun's POV

Seriously, I don't know what to do. I can't handle this. Two girls want to date me? Yeah, two great girls, they are both different but they are both very sweet, caring girls and whoever I choose to be with I will be well off, And to be honest, I love them both being in my life.

 

Soohyun keeps talking, even though he knows no one is listening to him.

 

SooHyun: You know the best place i've been ever had? Amusement Park. I know its cheap, but trust me you two will be have a great time.

 

Suzy's POV

I smiled secretly, but thought that spending time with him and with that GIRL kinda bad after arguing with her. Although going to the amusement park is not cheap Soohyun-ah! Amusement park did sound fun. I just want to say to him that, he had a good choice but I can't because of that GIRL sitting beside him.

 

For the next 40 minutes we finally arrived. "Woohoo!!" I screamed as we got out of the car. I saw Soohyun smiling at me. Then I looked on Eunhye and gave me a death glared. I don't care about her. I just care about Soohyun and me.

 

This was going to be a fun day.

 

After going on all rides at the amusement park, They rest first and sat on the wooden bench. Again, no one is talking when Soohyun broke the silence.

SooHyun: (catching his breath) Whoooo! Wait, I'll buy drinks first.

Eunhye and Suzy just nodded.

EunHye: So, we meet again.

Suzy: (ignores her)

EunHye: I told you, stay away from him. Coz he's mine.

Suzy: Well, I don't care if he's yours. As I said, I can steal him from you.

EunHye: (red face) I'm first, you're just second. I meet him first before you.

Suzy: Tell me, you said you like him, but did Soohyun tells you that he likes you too?

EunHye: (speechless)

Suzy: Even you're the first, and I'am only a second, still Soohyun always sharing his thoughts and his feelings to me. Even though he's not telling that he likes me, but I feel it, that Soohyun likes me than you.

EunHye: (moved closer to her) TAKE BACK EVERYTHING YOU SAID.

Suzy: Why would I do that? I'm just telling the truth. (fake smile)

SooHyun: (smiled) Good to see that you both are closed to each other now. I told you Suzy, Eunhye is kind, and friendly.

Suzy: (laughs) Yeah, you're right she's KIND, and FRIENDLY.

EunHye: (smiled)

SooHyun: So, here's your drinks.

 


8 hours later.

 

They finally got back to their house after going on all the rides at the amusement park and eating dinner at restaurant.

 

Suzy's POV

Spending day with Soohyun was one of the most fun days I've ever had. I sat on the sofa and started watching TV. Jiyeon suddenly appeared in front of me and said..... "Look, Soohyun started posting your pictures on twitter together. But who's that girl? (pointing on Eunhye) She looks like you."

 

Suzy: Looks like me!?

Jiyeon: Yes! She looks like you!

Suzy: Tss. Whatever! I'm prettier that her.

Jiyeon: Ok, Ok. But tell me, who's that girl?

Suzy: She's Yoon Eun Hye.

Jiyeon: Don't tell me she's Soohyun's Gir------

Suzy: Please! Stop! She's not Soohyun's GIRLFRIEND.

Jiyeon: Yah! Easy! Easy ok?

Suzy: I don't wanna hear that again. The world "Girlfriend."

Jiyeon: Sorry.

Suzy: It's okay.

Jiyeon: Don't worry Suzy-ah. I want Soohyun for you. 

Suzy: (smiled and hugged her) Thanks, Unnie.

 

EunHye's POV

Still thinking about the word that Suzy tolds me. That girl!! I will never give up, let's see who will Soohyun choose. It's Soohyun's decision. But I hope, Soohyun choose me over Suzy.

 

SooHyun's POV

Soohyun quickly dialed Suzy's number. Coz he forgot to say Goodbye to her, because of Eunhye.

 

*Phone Conversation*

 

Suzy: Yes?

SooHyun: I forgot to say, Thank you, and Goodbye a while ago.

Suzy: (laughs) It's okay. And besides, I'm the one who needs to say "Thank You." Thank You Soohyun-ah for an amazing day. And thank you for agreeing to come with me, I had a lot of fun. (smiling)

SooHyun: Welcome. By the way did you see the photos?

Suzy: Neh, I saw it.

SooHyun: So, Goodnight, Suzy-ah.

Suzy: Goodnight, Soohyun-ah.

SooHyun: Bye.

 

*End of Phone Conversation*

 

========================================================

Chapter 17 done! :)

Hope you like this chapter^^

Free to write comments.