Chapter 23 : I Choose........

Two Girls One Guy

HyunWoo: Are you ready?

SooHyun: Yes,

HyunWoo: Are you sure?

SooHyun: Sure! No doubts and fears. So, let's go.

HyunWoo: Suzy first?

SooHyun: No, Eunhye first. Then Suzy is last.

HyunWoo: Ok.

 

They went inside of hyuwoo's car. He started driving now, while Soohyun just looking at the window while listening to music. They arrived now at Taecyeon's house, and hyunwoo parked his car at the vacant parking lot. Soohyun started walking, when he reach the front house of Taecyeon. He didn't know if he will knock, or shout. Soohyun just staring at the gate and didn't noticed that hyunwoo started to knocking.

 

Hyunwoo waved his hand to his face, and Soohyun got back to normal when the gate is slowly opening. His body shaking, also his hands. Hyunwoo tap his back and said "Don't be scared, you can do it." Soohyun just smiled and nodded.

 

Taecyeon: Who's tha- (he said while opening the gate)

SooHyun: It's me, Soohyun.

Taecyeon: (shocked) S-Soohyun? W-what are you doing here? When did you arrived in here?

SooHyun: I just want to talk to Eunhye. I finally got decided now, Hmmmmm, yesterday. Sorry, if I didn't tell you.

Taecyeon: N-no, it's okay.

SooHyun: Where is she?

EunHye: Yah! Taecyeonnn! What took you so long, and who's that!?

 

Eunhye went near to Taecyeon to see who's on the gate, and she got shocked when she saw Soohyun.

 

Eunhye: Yah! Who's--

Soohyun: (staring at her)

EunHye: S-Soohyun?

Soohyun: (smiled) Can we talk?

Eunhye: I told you. I don't wanna see you again! Why did you come back! I'm happy now with my life without you!

Soohyun: I know, I'm not here to ruin your life, I'm here to say Goodbye.

EunHye: (speechless)

HyunWoo: (cleared his throat) Soohyun-ah, I'll wait you at the car.

SooHyun: (nod)

Taecyeon: I'll get inside.

 

Eunhye just staring at Soohyun. No one is talking, when Soohyun broke it.

 

Soohyun: Sorry.

EunHye: I don't need your Sorry.

Soohyun: Finally, I got my decision now. You know, they said Follow Your Heart. My mind saying you, but my heart shouting Suzy. It's fair. I just follow my heart. , we're not meant to be for each other. I'm not the right guy for you. Taecyeon is right, I'm not deserving for your love. I hope you can find a guy, a guy who will, never leave you, hurt you, taking care of you, and love you til the end. Sorry, if I didn't reply to your messages, I just saw it yesterday. 

EunHye: (tears started to fall)

Soohyun: You crying again? Tss.

EunHye: (sniff)

Soohyun: (hugged her)

 

Soohyun can't believe that Eunhye didn't push her. He was expecting that, eunhye will slap him, and push him. But eunhye just hugged him back and cry on his chest.

Soohyun rest his head on her head,

 

Soohyun: Shhhhhh. Don't cry. (he said while rubbing her back)

EunHye: (still crying)

 

Soohyun cupped her face and forced her to look at him. Soohyun wiped her tears, and kissed her forhead.

 

Soohyun: I will never forget you Yoon Eun Hye. Thanks for everything.

EunHye: (looked at him) You, I will always Hate you! Playboy, Heartbreaker, Jerk, Coward!

Soohyun: Hate me if you want, call me what you want. Coz I deserve it.

EunHye: (smiled)

Soohyun: See, your smiling now!

EunHye: I just realized that, Taecyeon is right. He knows all. He knows that, at the end, I'am the one who will be getting hurt, and his right!

Soohyun: Forget me, earsed me if you want. But please, don't erased our friendship. We can be still Bestfriends. So, Bestfriends? (he said while offering his hand)

EunHye: (nodded) Bestfriends.

 

Soohyun just smiled and he hugged again Eunhye for the last time.

 

Soohyun: Thanks.

EunHye: (smiled)

Taecyeon: Yo! (shouted)

Soohyun: (looked at taecyeon) Why?

Taecyeon: You both ok now?

Eunhye: (nodded)

Taecyeon: Really?

Soohyun: Yes. She forgive me now.

EunHye: Yah! You talk to Suzy now. She really misses you.

Soohyun: (nodded)

Eunhye: (smiled)

Taecyeon: Whoa! You smiling now?

Eunhye: Tss.

Soohyun: (sighed) Finally. So, bye~ I need to talk to Suzy now.

Eunhye: Ok, Goodluck! (smiled at him)

Soohyun: (waved at eunhye and taecyeon)

Eunhye: (waved back)

Taecyeon: Yieeeee. Eunhye is smiling now!!! Eunhye is smiling now!

Eunhye: Tss. Crazy! Let's get inside and continued watching.

Taecyeon: Ok! Ma'am. (he said with matching salute)

 

Soohyun went inside the car and shouted, three times. Hyunwoo got shocked and tries to stopped him.

 

HyunWoo: Yah!

Soohyun: (still shouting)

HyunWoo: YAHHHHH!

Soohyun: Oh, haha. Sorry.

HyunWoo: What happen?

Soohyun: We're okay now.

HyunWoo: Really?

Soohyun: Yeah,

HyunWoo: So, next.....Suzy~

Soohyun: (smiled) lET'S GO.

 

They arrived now at Suzy's house, and Hyunwoo started knocking.

 

Jiyeon: Who's that?

Soohyun: It's me Soohyun.

Jiyeon: (shocked)

Soohyun: Is Suzy there? I want to talk to her.

Jiyeon: S-soohyun-ah. Suzy is not here.

Soohyun: Huh?

Jiyeon: She's at the park alone.

Soohyun: (smiled) Ok, thanks. Uhmmmmm, btw, this is my cousin HyunWoo. Hyunwoo she is Jiyeon.

HyunWoo: H-Hi. (he said shyly)

Jiyeon: (smiled) Hello.

HyunWoo: Go find her.

Soohyun: (nodded)

 

Soohyun can't express his happiness. He's so excited to see Suzy. Since the park is big, he's looking for Suzy, but he can't find her. Then, someone caught his eyes, and he slowly went near on that perosn. He smiled coz he knows that its Suzy. He heard Suzy singing.

 

Shyly, I hide my fluttering heart
And I met you again today
I worry that my heart will be noticed
So I turn around

 

Suzy: (sniff)

Soohyun: (smiled)

 

Yes, should I muster up some courage one more time?
Should I tell you how I feel?
You don’t even know my heart and you just smile brightly

 

Soohyun heard her sniffing, that's why he offered his handkerchief to her.

 

Soohyun: Here (gives her a handkerchief)

Suzy: No, its okay. I have mine. (wipe her tears away)

Soohyun: So, why are you crying? Beautiful girls like you should not cry (laughs)

 

She remembered his voice.....Its........She turn around and.....

 

Suzy: Soohyun-ah?

Soohyun: Yeah. It's me (laughs softly) anyways, why are you crying?

 

Suzy got shocked, and didn't know what to do....Suzy got froze on her place. Soohyun went near to her and quickly hugged her. He whispers something on her ears and said....

 

Soohyun: I'm sorry.

 

Suzy didn't reply, she tightly hugged Soohyun. They broke the hug. And Soohyun just staring at her, Soohyun touched her face and kiss her forhead.

 

Soohyun: Sorry, Suzy.

Suzy: Why? You didn't tell that you will leave!

Soohyun: Coz I don't want you to get worried about me. And, I just want to think. And finally got decided now.

Suzy: Tell me, are you saying Sorry, because you choose Eunhye, and you will leave me now?

Soohyun: (Smiled) No. I will never leave you, As you said, follow your heart. And my heart shouting your name.

Suzy: (smiled and tears started to fall again)

Soohyun: (wiped her tears)

Suzy: Is that true?

Soohyun: (nodded)

Suzy: Do you love me?

Soohyun: I love you, Suzy.

Suzy: (smiled)

Soohyun: but.....

Suzy: but?

Soohyun: you said you, letting me go now.

Suzy: Eunhye loves you too. She's right, she's the first. That's why I'm willing to sacrifice, even though it hurts.

Soohyun: (cupped her face) I know, you can't let me go. Coz I know how much you love me. Maybe I hurt Eunhye, but I'll promised. I will never hurt you. I will love you and take care of you.

 

Soohyun held her face with both of his hands and leaned in and kissed her. Suzy closed her eyes and kissed him back. Suzy's heart was fluttering and beating fast. She realized that there's something different on his kiss today. Unlike the past. Soohyun held her closer. As they kissed, Suzy tightened her embrace on him.

 

Soohyun: I love you.

Suzy: I love you too.

 

=================================================================

Yay! I'm wide awake. Time check 1:52 am ^^

As a promised again, :)) Hope you like this Chapter. 1 or 2 more chapters to go, then say goodbye to the characters. :D Readers! Keep supporting me til the end. Wait for the next chapter. Oh, I mean Last Chapter?