Chapter 9 : Don't Go. Stay Here

Two Girls One Guy

"When you're important to another person, that person will always find a way to make time for you. No excuses, no lies, no broken promises."

 

SooHyun's POV

Aishhhhh~ I can't find my favorite coat. Where did I put it? Oh! I knew it!

 

*Flashback*

 

Suzy: It's so cold

SooHyun: (immediatley take off his coat and put it around her)

Suzy: (shocked and looked at him)

SooHyun: You used it. (smiled at her)

Suzy: Thank You.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Oh, I remember, I lent my coat to Suzy when she's in cold. But how can I get it to her? Yeah~ I also remember, I asked her number, and she gave it to me. Ok, I'll call her.

 

Suzy's POV

She had earphones in her ear. She was shaking her head, she suddenly stopped when she saw her phone blinking. It means someones calling. Huh? For real? SooHyun? And she quickly answer it.

 

*Phone Conversation*

 

Suzy: Why?

SooHyun: Oh, Hi. Sorry, if I disturb you.

Suzy: It's okay.

SooHyun: Can we meet?

Suzy: Huh?

SooHyun: My coat. I need to get it. So, please, can we meet at the park?

Suzy: Oh! btw, sorry. I didn't back your coat on that day. I forgot^^

SooHyun: (laughs) It's okay. Yah! Don't forget ok?

Suzy: Ok!

SooHyun: See yah! Bye.

Suzy: Bye.

 

*End of Phone Conversation*

 

SooHyun's POV

So, I'm here at the park waiting for her. While waiting for her, He took his Ipod and listen to the music, he stopped when he saw Suzy standing in front of him.

 

Suzy: Sorry, I took so long.

SooHyun: It's okay.

Suzy: Here. (gave the coat to him)

SooHyun: Thanks. This is my favorite coat.

Suzy: (nodded)

SooHyun: So, thanks again. (smiled at him)

Suzy: Are you leaving now?

SooHyun: (nod)

Suzy: Please,

SooHyun: Huh?

Suzy: Please, Don't go. Stay Here. I need a friend today.

SooHyun: (smiled and nodded)

 

Suzy's POV

It’s been a 2 or 3 days since I’ve started getting to know him. We’ve been hanging out at the park, talking with each other. Nothing that is qualified as a date. I just don’t want to rush anything.

 

SooHyun: Yah!

Suzy: Neh?

SooHyun: Do you know how to ride a bike?

Suzy: I'm embarrased to say this, but I can't.

SooHyun: Don't worry, I'll teach you. (smiled at her)

Suzy: (nodded)

SooHyun: Wait me here. I'm going to rent a two bikes for us.

Suzy: (nodded)

 

SooHyun got the two bikes now and said, "Let's go."  Suzy smiled and said, "Sure." She chirped and she got on her bike and they biked together.

 

Suzy: Y-yah! Help me here! (she shouted)

SooHyun: (got out on his bike)

 

But it's too late, Suzy fell down on the bike. And SooHyun ran quickly to her, to helped her and asked if she's Okay.

 

SooHyun: Yah! Kinchana? (he said with a concern)

Suzy: N-neh. But it hurts.

SooHyun: Let me see. Oh, you have a wound. It's my fault. Sorry.

Suzy: No, It's not your fault, It's my fault. I didn't know how to ride a bike.

SooHyun: Yah! a lot of people don't know how to ride too. Don't worry, someday you can learn how to ride.

Suzy: (smiled)

SooHyun: (stand up and offered his hands to help Suzy)

Suzy: Thanks.

 

SooHyun clean her wound under running tap water. He gently pat the area dry using a clean towel and put a bandage on it. "There." he said. "Thank You." said Suzy.

 

SooHyun: So, you okay now?

Suzy: (nodded)

SooHyun: Sorry again.

Suzy: It's okay. Wait.... do you want to go home now? Tell me if you want, You can leave me here now.

SooHyun: No. I changed my mind, I will not leave you here alone.

Suzy: (smiled)

SooHyun: Let's go!

Suzy: Neh?

SooHyun: I'll bringing you to a special place.

Suzy: Special Place?

SooHyun: (nod) 100%, I swear you will be like that place.

Suzy: Ok!

 

SooHyun started driving now. He drove for a few miles, and finally they got there after fifteen minutes, it was an empty field, in the middle was a small hill, and it had a big oak tree. SooHyun parked is car. And started walking up the small hill, we reached up there and rest for a while at a big oak tree. SooHyun placed the picnic blanket on the ground and Suzy helped him with the food. They took their seats and started eating.

 

Suzy: SooHyun-ah!

SooHyun: Yes?

Suzy: Thanks!

SooHyun: Welcome. (smiled to her)

 

They done eating,

 

Suzy: (yawn)

SooHyun: Sleepy?

Suzy: Neh. Can I sleep at your lap?

SooHyun: (nodded)

 

SooHyun's POV

Her eyes, those beautiful brownish black eyes that you could stare at all day. Her beautiful face, and flawless skin...Why can't I see a flaw in her... She's kind and sweet and persistent. She never gives up even though I treat her like she's some unknown, she just smiles at me and stays put.

 

Suzy's awake now. And she saw SooHyun sleeping.

 

Suzy: (smiled) Yah! What did you do to me? I don't know, but you making my heart beats fast. Should I say I'm in love? or Maybe I'm scared at you? whatever it is.....I hope our friendship never ends.

SooHyun: (eyes slowly opened)

Suzy: (shocked)

SooHyun: (smiled) What did you say?

Suzy: Huh?

SooHyun: Yah! I heard you, you said, I making your heart beats fast. And......Is that true, You're in love?

Suzy: W-what? I didn't say that. Maybe you're dreaming.

SooHyun: (smiled)

 

SooHyun got up and took her hand, she smiled as he led her to the other side of the tree, he grabbed the knife and started carving.

 

Suzy: What's that?

SooHyun: Infinity.

Suzy: Infinity?

SooHyun: (nodded) I carved this beacuse our friendship never ends. Do you know the quote, "To infinity and beyond?"

Suzy: (smiled)

 

SooHyun and Suzy went to the car. He brought her home after a beautiful day of spending time together.

 

Suzy: So, Thank you so much, SooHyun-ah.

SooHyun: Welcome. Goodnight.

Suzy: Goodnight too (kissed him on cheeks)

SooHyun: (blushed)

Suzy: Bye. (she said while getting out of the car)

SooHyun: Bye. (smiled at her)

 

SooHyun's POV

I lied there staring up at the ceiling, motionless and speechless. My thoughts we're on Suzy. Her beautiful image was stuck in my head. Her voice rang in my ear, like she had just said something, I was craving for her words, I was craving to hear her voice which was angelic melody to my ears. I wished I could just love her, but.....

He groaned running his hand through his hair. I gave out a frustrated groan and just listen to the music.

 

==============================================

Chapter 9 done! :)

OMOO! SooHyun started to fall in love with Suzy?.......but he likes EunHye too. THIS IS IT! THE WAR!~

Free to write comments. ^^

Wait for the next chapter.