Chapter 3 : First Meeting

Two Girls One Guy

EunHye decided to go out. She walk into her room and change her cloth. EunHye put on brown eyeline copper-ish, brown eye shadow, and a medium red lipstick. She take her hair out of the bun and get her curling iron and curl her hair. She went out after being satisfied with her look.

She went again at the Coffee Shop, to look if the guy yesterday is there. But she didn't see him. She sat on one of the chairs with a hot coffee served. She took out her Ipod and listen to her music. She's alone. Taecyeon wants to accompany her, but he's busy.

She then went for a walk while listening to the music, she keeps looking at her Ipod, and didn't noticed the way where she was going. She got shocked, when she bumped into someone.

 

EunHye's POV

I wasn't really concentrating to where I was going and I accidentally bumped someone.

 

EunHye: Ouch! (she said in pain)

SooHyun: Y-you ok!? (he asked with concern)

EunHye: Yeah..... You? I'm really sorry, I wasn't looking in my directions. (while putting her Ipod inside her bag)

SooHyun: No need to say sorry. It's okay. (he smiled at her)

EunHye: Wait.....This guy!.....He looked very familiar. (she thought to herself)

SooHyun: (shocked) T-this.....girl! The perfect girl. (he thought to himself)

 

SooHyun's POV

I can't believe, I see her again. I can't stopped looking at her, Her red lips, her face. Maybe this is the right time to introduce myself to her.

 

EunHye: Excuse me? (while waving her hands to his face)

SooHyun: O-oh! S-sorry.

EunHye: (smiled)

SooHyun: Her smiled (he thought to himself)

EunHye: So......I need to go now, and sorry again.

 

She's about to go now, when SooHyun held her hand.

 

SooHyun: Wait. (held her hands)

EunHye: (shocked) N-neh?

SooHyun: Oh, sorry. (removed his hand to her hand)

EunHye: It's okay, What is it?

SooHyun: Uhmmmmm, btw. I'm Kim Soo Hyun. (he said with a big smiled)

EunHye: I'm Yoon Eun Hye. (smiled at him)

SooHyun: Nice name.

EunHye: Thanks.

SooHyun: EunHye? Before you leave.......can we eat first? I'm alone, can you accompany me?

EunHye: (smiled) Ok.

 

So, they went at the nearest food stall and eat together. He asked her if she wants to eat kimchi and she just nodded. They both quiet, while SooHyun still looking at her. And EunHye broke the silence.

 

EunHye: Can I ask you something?

SooHyun: (nodded and telling her to continue)

EunHye: Could you please.....stop staring at me? I'm getting embarrased.

SooHyun: O-oh! (laugh) Sorry.

EunHye: I know I'm pretty. (she said while holding her laugh)

SooHyun: (smiled) I don't know why I can't stop looking at you. Maybe, because you're wonderful and nice.

EunHye: (smiled)

 

EunHye didn't know that the kimchi is spicy. Because she grew up in Amercia with Taecyeon, but she can speak korean as well.

 

EunHye: Oh. my! It's so spicy (while fanning )

SooHyun: (gave his water to her) Here you go, drink carefully.

EunHye: (drank the water in one go)

SooHyun: Sorry. I thought you know Kimchi.

EunHye: It's okay. Yah! I know Kimchi, but I didn't know that the kimchi is spicy (she said while stuttering a little) I grew up in America, and this is my first time here in Korea. So, sorry.

SooHyun: Ahh. Maybe, I can tour you here if you want. (smiled at her)

EunHye: Sincha?

SooHyun: (nodded)

EunHye: Thanks. (smiled at him)

 

They continued eating, and they're enjoying talking with each other. And didn't noticed the time. EunHye looks at her watch and said "Oh my! It's pass 9:00 pm. I should go home now."...... "Wow, we really do have a long conversation." said SooHyun. "Neh." she replied.

 

EunHye: So, thank you SooHyun.

SooHyun: You're welcome (smiled at her)

EunHye: So.......Bye?

SooHyun: Goodbye, and Take Care.

EunHye: Ok. (smiled at him)

SooHyun: We're friends now ok!? (he shouted)

EunHye: (nodded and waved at him)

SooHyun: (waved back)

 

EunHye's POV

He is one of a kind. He's kind, nice, funny, smart, handsome, cute, generous, sweet, romantic. IN SHORT HE'S PERFECT.

She can't forget, and she always remember the things she did with SooHyun.

 

====================================================

Chapter 3 done! :)

Wait for the next chapter.

Free to write comments.

"Suzy or EunHye?"