Chapter 24 : Ending

Two Girls One Guy

It's been almost 2 years since Eunhye went back to States, while Taecyeon is busy to his new life. He keeps e-mailing her daily, to make sure that she is okay, even though he's not on her side. One day, they asked Taecyeon if he likes Eunhye, and his answer is no. He said that, Eunhye is only his friend, and sister. And it will never be changed.

 

*Flashback*

 

Later that afternoon, At the Airport....

 

Soohyun: Take care, (smiled at her)

Eunhye: (nod)

Soohyun: And........

Eunhye: And?

Soohyun: Sorry, Sorry, Sor--

Eunhye: Tss. It's okay. Let's forget about it. Ok?

Soohyun: Ok.

Eunhye: Yah! Suzy. Take care of Soohyun and loved him with all your heart. Coz if you didn't take care, and loved him, I will steal him to you, and bring him to States with me.

Suzy: (laugh) Don't worry. I will loved him, and take care of him. And I won't let you steal him! Coz he's mine now!

Taecyeon: Ok, Ok. Stop, Stop.

Eunhye: (smiled) You're so lucky Suzy to have a boyfriend like Soohyun.

Suzy: (smiled) Sorry, Eunhye.

Eunhye: Tss. I'm happy for you, (tap her shoulder)

Suzy: (hugged her)

 

Taecyeon whispered to Soohyun and said, "Sweet, Right? I'm so happy to see them like that." Soohyun just smiled and said, "Yeah, me too."

 

Eunhye: So, I need to go now.

Taecyeon: Yah! Don't forget to call me.

Eunhye: Ok!

Taecyeon: I will miss you, my little sister. (he said and kissed her forhead)

Eunhye: I will miss you too, Oppa! Thanks for all. (hugged him)

Taecyeon: Bye!

Eunhye: Bye!

Soohyun and Suzy: (waved at her)

Eunhye: (waved back)

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Back to reality, While Me and Soohyun are happily together every day. Our relationship may not be perfect, It may have its own flaws but love has its own mysterious way to make two different individuals perfect for each other.

 

 

Jiyeon's POV

 

I smiled and walked up to her door and walked in. I heard her sniffing and I saw her reading something. I ran to her side and hugged her.

 

Jiyeon: Hey! Why are you crying?

 

She quickly wiped her tears and smile.

 

Suzy: Tears of joy.

Jiyeon: Tears of joy?

Suzy: (nod)

Jiyeon: Why?

Suzy: You read his message.

 

Jiyeon read Soohyun's message

 

"Hey, Goodmorning my future wife. :) Did you eat your breakfast? If not, then eat now! Ok? And....I can't sleep all night, thinking something. I just want you to know that, maybe One day, I will see you wearing a beautiful white dress, and the feeling of watching my wife-to-be walk down the aile. And slowly take off your vows in your head and thinking about how exactly we were going to kiss. XD Ooopss. Haha, Sorry^^ Just sharing what am I thinking." :) But, I hope it's true~

 

Jiyeon: Aww. So, sweet.

Suzy: I remember what Eunhye tolds me, I'm lucky to have a guy like Soohyun.

Jiyeon: Yeah, you're so lucky.

Suzy: (smiled)

Jiyeon: I hope, I can find a man like Soohyun.

Suzy: Tss. I like Taecyeon for you.

Jiyeon: W-WHAT!?

Suzy: I said, I like TAECYEON for you! Got it?

Jiyeon: Tss. I don't like him.

Suzy: Tss. Yah! I know you like him!

Jiyeon: Whatever!

Suzy: (laughing)

 

 

The Next Morning...

 

Jiyeon: Good Morning Suzy!

Suzy: Good Morning (low voice)

Jiyeon: Yah! Let's go have breakfast

Suzy: I'm sleepy. You eat first.

Jiyeon: NO!

 

Jiyeon pull Suzy from her bed, and suzy had no choice but to woke up, and eat with her.

 

Suzy: Yah! Why you can't eat alone!?

Jiyeon: Tss. Shut up! Ok?

 

Suzy get back to normal, and shocked when she saw Soohyun standing there. She scratch her eyes to see if it's true or maybe she's only dreaming. But, It's true.

 

Soohyun: Good Morning Suzy! (smiled at her)

Suzy: S-soohyun-ah? W-what are you doing in here?

Soohyun: Cooking breakfast for you. Why, you don't like? Then, Ok, I'll go now.

Suzy: N-no, no. Don't go, that's not what I meant, I'm just shocked.

Jiyeon: Tss. Let's just eat, I'm hungry.

 

Suzy: Woah! Soohyun-ah! You prepared a big breakfast for us?

Soohyun: (nod)

Suzy: Well, Thanks.

Soohyun: (smiled) Just for you, Suzy.

Jiyeon: (cleared ) Stop being sweet when someone is here.

Soohyun: Hahaha, Okay.

Suzy: Hmmmm, by the way, what brings you here, expect for cooking breakfast for me.

Soohyun: Well, I went here because I want you to accompany me.

Suzy: Where?

Soohyun: Secret.

Suzy: Tss.

Jiyeon: What about your message?

Soohyun: (*cough*cough*) O-oh, t-that?

Suzy: Yah! Don't mind her.

 

After eating, Suzy got up and went to her bathroom for a quick shower. After that quick shower, she quickly pick out her clothes and headed to the living room.

When she's in the living room already, she saw Soohyun looking at her, and smiling at her.

 

Suzy: Why?

Soohyun: Nothing. So, let's go?

Suzy: (nod)

 

They went inside of Soohyun's car, and he opened the door for Suzy. He started driving while Suzy looking at the window, and waved at Jiyeon. After 5 minutes, they finally arrived at their destination. They walked until they reached the picnic groove.

 

Soohyun prepared the blanket and lay down and watched the sky. While Suzy do the same thing,

 

(A/N: Like this :) -)

bp3.jpg

 

Suzy: Thanks for bringing me here.

Soohyun: Welcome.

Suzy: What are you thinking right now?

Soohyun: Nothing.

Suzy: Tss. Tell me what is it.

Soohyun: About my message yesterday. I still thinking about it.

Suzy: Ah. You're joking right? I know that message is only for fun.

Soohyun: No.

Suzy: (didn't response)

 

Soohyun sat down and make an indian sit.  

 

Soohyun: I wont give you any reasons as to why I like you, or why I love you. There's no need for reasoning when it comes to that matter. But when you ask me to leave you, I'll give you thousands of reasons as to why I should stay and be by your side.

 

Suzy sat down too and faced Soohyun, but Soohyun is turning his back to her.

 

Suzy: What are you talking about? Are you going to leave me, Again?

Soohyun: No, that's not what I meant.

Suzy: Then What!?

Soohyun: (sighed) I wa--

 

He didn't finish it, Suzy hugged him from behind. Soohyun held her hand and faced her.

 

Soohyun: Suzy, I want to.......Marry you.

 

Suzy didn't know what to do. After hearing those words, her world just stopped for a while, and her eyes get watery.

 

Suzy: You're kidding me right?

Soohyun: No, I'm serious. I want to marry you.

Suzy: (tears started to fall) Soohyun-ah.

Soohyun: (wiped her tears away) Please, Marry me, Suzy-ah?

Suzy: (nod)

 

Soohyun wrap his arms around her and hugged her tight.

 

Suzy's POV

I love the way he stares at me and look into my eyes, my heart get's so heavy and deep that all the time just flies. I love the way he wrap his arms around me, and hug me tight like just I want to melt.

 

Soohyun run his fingers through her hair and cupped her face, and they lips met. A soft and sweet kiss.

 

I love the way he kiss me so gentle.

 

Soohyun: I love you, Suzy-ah.

 

And I love the way he say sweet things that make me want to cry.

 

Suzy: I love you too, Soohyun-ah.

 

I love the way he so confident in everything he do, But most of all out of everything I love him for being him!
 
 
 
 
 

The End.

 
 
====================================================================
Kyaaaaa~ Sorry, for the late Update. Tell me, did you like the ending? Free to write comments. I want to know your opinion. :D I'm not satisfied/I'm satisfeid on the ending. I just want to say that, thank you readers for supporting me til the end. Thank You, thank you, I really appreciate the comments, and to those people who keeps subscribing and reading of this story, Thank YOU. :*** So, Bye Guys! Hope you like the ending~ :)) One Last Story!!! "I'm In Love With My Brothers Girlfriend." See you there! ;)