Chapter 15 : Friend or Stranger?

Two Girls One Guy

Taecyeon's POV

He's now in the front of Soohyun's house, waiting him to come out. And luckily, he saw Soohyun came out and went inside to his car. Then he started to folloW Soohyun's car. After a long drive. Soohyun arrived now at his destination. He didn't saw Taecyeon following him. He got out of his car and started to press the doorbell. Taecyeon parked his car, far away from Soohyun. Taecyeon hides behind the tree.

 

Suzy: Oh, Soohyun-ah! (she said while opened the gate)

SooHyun: So, what is it?

Suzy: Here. (gave the clothes to him)

SooHyun: (smiled)

Suzy: Thank you again.

SooHyun: Welcome. So, I need to go now, I have a meeting today.

Suzy: (nodded)

SooHyun: Bye. (waved his hand)

Suzy: (waved back)

 

Suzy was about to closed the gate, when someone stopped it.

 

Suzy: (Confused)

Taecyeon: H-hi chingu! (he said proudly)

Suzy: Chingu? I didn't know you! So, stop calling me "CHINGU".

Taecyeon: Tss. Yah! I-it's me Taecyeon! Your friend from highschool. Can't you remember me?

Suzy: Taecyeon? Classmate? What!? Sorry, but I didn't know you.

Taecyeon: Can't you remember me?

Suzy: (thinking)

Jiyeon: Suzy-ah!! (loud voice)

Taecyeon: Suzy? So, her name is Suzy. (he thought to himself)

Suzy: Wae?

Jiyeon: Come on and help m------ Wait, I thought you were talking to Soohyun......

Suzy: Yeah, I was talking to him a while ago.

Jiyeon: So, who's that guy?

Taecyeon: (smiled)

Suzy: I-I don't know! I think this guy (pointing on him) is crazy! He said, he's my classmate from highschool. but I don't remember that I got a BOY - FRIEND on that time.

Jiyeon: (laughs) So, if you are Suzy's friend, why don't you come in first and join us eating?

Taecyeon: Neh?

Jiyeon: Wae? You don't?

Taecyeon: N-no. Of course I want.

Jiyeon: So, come in.

Suzy: Jiyeon-ah!

 

(inside the house)

 

Taecyeon roamed around her house looking at her pictures.

 

Jiyeon: That's Suzy.

Taecyeon: (nod)

Jiyeon: Feel free ok?

Taecyeon: (smiled)

 

While Jiyeon and Suzy are busy preparing, Taecyeon saw a photo album he got it and put inside his backpack. "I need to get more information about her, and this is my chance to know all about her." said Taecyeon.

 

Suzy: Yah!

Taecyeon: A-ah, H-hi.

Suzy: Can you please stay in one place? Just sit there and relax. Don't roamed around here, we don't know you. What if......you were a thief? A !

Taecyeon: What!? I-I'm not a thief! and also I'm not a !

Suzy: Tss.

Taecyeon: Are you sure you didn't know me? I'm your friend Taecyeon, and you're my bestfriend Suzy.

Suzy: (shocked)

Taecyeon: (smiled)

Suzy: Yah! How did you know my name!!?? Are you my stalker? Sorry, but how many times I told you that I didn't know you!!! (anger voice)

Taecyeon: Ok, Ok!

 

Suzy glared at him, a death glared. Taecyeon pouts and looked down. No one is talking that time, when Taecyeon broke the silence.

 

Taecyeon: Yah!

Suzy: Wae?

Taecyeon: By the way.... who's Soohyun? your boyfriend?

Suzy: No. He's not my boyfriend. He's my friend.

Taecyeon: (nodded)

Suzy: Wae?

Taecyeon: Nothing. Uhmmmm. So, who's that girl by the way?

Suzy: Ah, she's Jiyeon, my cousin.

Taecyeon: Mmmmmm. She's pretty.

Suzy: Like me.

Taecyeon: (smiled)

 

After a long conversation, they eat together and talk about their highschool life. But still Suzy doesn't remember him. (Why would she remember him? Taecyeon just make a fake story XD)

 

Jiyeon: Thanks Taec!

Taecyeon: (smiled)

Suzy: So, you can go now stranger!

Jiyeon: Stranger? he's your friend.

Suzy: Tss. Seriously, I don't know him.

Jiyeon: Ok.

Taecyeon: Mmmmmm. By the way can I get your cellphone number, or twitter, facebook, whatever.

Jiyeon: Me?

Taecyeon: No. I mean Suzy.

Jiyeon: (>///<)

Suzy: Wae!? Shido! Why would I give my number to you?

Taecyeon: Ok. How about your facebook? So, I can chat and message you. And in case you remember me, you can message me. (big smile)

Suzy: Ok! Ok!

 

Suzy gave her email to Taecyeon. Taecyeon leaves, and walk until he reach his car, He parked it, far away from that house. And finally he arrived at his house.

 

Taecyeon: I'm home. (he said while entering the house)

EunHye: So, what happened? Please, please, tell me what happened (panicking)

Taecyeon: Yah! Easy, and relax.

EunHye: Tss.

Taecyeon: Here. I got this photo album, (gave the photo album to her)

EunHye: TAEC! Seriously, Tell me, what will I do to this photo album? I don't need this! I need information. Not her family photos!

Taecyeon: (laughing)

EunHye: Yah!

Taecyeon: Ok, Ok.

EunHye: So, tell me who is she?

Taecyeon: Ah. Her name is Suzy. Bae Suzy. I didn't get her number, coz she don't want. but guess what!! She gave her email add. on facebook. So, maybe you can check her profile or whatever you want to know about her.

EunHye: Mmmmmm. So, she's Bae Suzy? My rival. (evil smile)

 

Suzy's POV

Suzy still thinking about Taecyeon. She didn't know him, but the words that Taecyeon say to her keeps back on her mind.

 

Jiyeon: Are you sure you didn't know him?

Suzy: (nodded) I swear. I didn't know him.

Jiyeon: Try to recall it. But you know he's cute!

Suzy: Tss. You like him?

Jiyeon: N-no!

Suzy: (sigh) I know you like him. Hmmmmmm. Unnie!

Jiyeon: Neh?

Suzy: If you don't mind........I want to be alone. I need to think, and rest for a while.

Jiyeon: Ok.

 

Jiyeon leaves the room, while Suzy laying on her bed looking at the ceiling.

 

On the other side, Eunhye started to search her name, after searching her name she looks for another information about her. "Bae Suji, Born on October 10, 1994." Someone ruined her moment, she heard a knock on her door. It was so loud that she thought it was a gunshot.

 

Taecyeon: OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN THE DOOR!

EunHye: TAEC! I SAID KNOCK ONCE RIGHT? (she said while opened the door)

Taecyeon: Sorry. (catching his breath)

EunHye: So, what is it?

Taecyeon: I got another information about her. She's the daughter of Robins and Hailey. Her mother died cause of Heart Failure. She's with her father and cousin, her father take care of her since her mother died. They also have a company.

EunHye: Company?

Taecyeon: (nodded)

EunHye: What Company?

Taecyeon: BRH Company.

EunHye: (nodded) Perfect! I'll go there tomorrow. I want to see her in person.

Taecyeon: You'll go there? just beacause you want to see her? Come on! try to make a fake story.

EunHye: You're right. Don't worry, I have an idea. Finally, I will meet BAE SUZY. aka My Rival in person. Exciting right?

 

=======================================================

Chapter 15 done!

Next Chapter "Suzy and Eunhye first meeting"

Sorry, if this chapter is not good, and sorry for the late update^^

Comments please^^