Chapter 10 : Their Story (2)

SUNFLOWER

Taemin’s POV

 Then suddenly, a familiar voice appeared behind my back:

- “What took you so long like that, Taemin ?”

I turned back to make sure that the voice didn’t come from the person I was thinking about.

But now, right in front of me, a surprise, I couldn’t expect even in my dream. My body was frozen, I couldn’t open my mouth.

Sulli was standing there, she was frowning:

“Yah! Taemin ! don’t act like you don’t know me!”

She was coming near me, I was just staying there, my foot couldn’t lift. Sulli pointed her index finger toward her face:

“ It’s me! Remember? Sulli? S,U,L,L,I ? ”

I smirked at her funny action, she was spelling her name loud, maybe she wanted to remain me who she. I couldn’t hold on myself, how could be such a cute girl like her exiting in this world? Looking at her mad face made me feel really relax.

But what happened? Why was she here, in my house? Couldn’t let her mad anymore, I asked :

“ Ok! I know who you are. But…. But … How did you get here?”

 

----------

 

Nobody’s POV

 “ Ok! I know who you are. But…. But … How did you get here?”

“Oh! I got it. Just like I thought. You forgot the date.”- Sulli said in a low voice.

“ Oh! No.. no… I didn’t” – Taemin tried to explain his situation.

“ Don’t defend for yourself” – A woman’s voice suddenly appeared, she is Taemin’s mother. She was bringing out a plate of fruits – “ Have a seat Sulli, let try those strawberries, they’re fresh”.

Taemin’s mother smiled at Sulli, then she glanced at Taemin:

“ And you, Taem, How many times I had to tell you? Pick up your stuff and bring up to your room. Don’t let me be ashamed in front of your friend.”

 Taemin felt really nervous, he couldn’t freak out what was going on:

“Ok! Mom! I’m sorry. I’m going to do it now”.

“ Good. Then come down here. I have to tell you something.”

--------

Taemin was sitting on the sofa, in front of him – Sulli was enjoying the strawberries. She didn’t seem care about the curious glaze coming from the boy in front of her.

His mother came back again, this time she took along with a full plate of cupcakes:

“ Here, try some cupcakes. I think you will like it, Sul !”

“Sul? How can mom talk to her so close like that? From when they know each other ?”- Taemin thought.

“And you, Taem.” – Taemin’s mother lifted her head to his side- “How could you forget the date you made with your friend? And who gave you the permit to going out so late like that? Did you know what time is it now?”

Now, he understood what happed here. Maybe Sulli came to his house and told her mom about the date. And just because he lied to his mom, so maybe Sulli thought he forgot the date and hung out with others.

“I’m… I’m sorry. I … I…”

“Don’t apologize me. Talk to the certain person” – Ms.Lee stood up – “Now I have to go to the kitchen. You must know what to do, right Taem?”

“Yes. I know.”- Taemin said. Even though it was a misunderstanding, but he didn’t care about anymore.

The best thing was Sulli being here, the person he wanted to be met was right here.

He slowly said in nervous:

“ Su.. Sulli… I’m really sorry. You must had to wait for me long. I …”

“These cake are delicious”- Sulli pushed the dish toward Taemin – “You should try…”

“Oh, No. Thanks ! I don’t like sweet foods” –He pushed the dish back to Sulli.

“Oh…then… could I eat all ?” Sulli rolled her eyes

“Sure, don’t be mind. But… about the date …”

“It’s ok. Don’t think about it too much. Your mom dealt with it already.”

“ W-what ? My mom ? deal with what ?” – Taemin was surprised

“You’ll know soon” – Sulli smiled before grabbing another cupcake.

 

----------

 

“ Here ! Your pen ! ” – Sulli took out the pen from her bag.

“OH, Thank you so much ”

“Your welcome”

“It’s your grandfather’s present, right ? I thought it was a precious present to you. How could you lost it ? ”- Taemin’s mother scolded him again when she was bringing out some juice glasses – “Sul, try this. I made it from mango and apple. Your favorite fruits.”

Sulli took the glass from her : “ Oh, Ms.Lee . You don’t have to do that. You ever made cupcakes for me. It’s just too much …”

“Don’t be mind. I like kids who enjoy eating. Don’t like my son.” - she glanced at Taemin – “ Because of his lazy eating habit, now his body looks like a girl, too skinny .”

Her funny words made Sulli laughed and with Taemin, he felt really mad and embarrassed when his mom said those sentences specially in front of Sulli.

“MOM” – Taemin screamed

“ Well well. My son felt ashamed now ? you should have food well like Sulli. That’s what you called a healthy kid.”

“Oh,no. I think Taemin’s fine. If he ate much like me, then he would gonna be fat just like me now” – Sulli tried to stop them from a war.

“Oh, No you look fine. Who said your fat ? they must blind.”- Taemin’s mom said.

 

Taemin felt like a stranger when he saw Sulli was chatting with his mother closely. He couldn’t believe that they had just known each other 2 hours ago.

“Taem, did you knew your fault now ? “- Ms.Lee said.

“Yes, I knew. Mom, I said I’m sorry” – Taemin was tired of his mom, she seemed like scolding him whenever she could.

“ Alright, then take your jacket, tonight you have to take Sulli to somewhere.”

“What ? Sulli ?” – Taemin looked at Sulli. He couldn’t guessed what his mother meant.

“Oh, No. Ms.Lee. Taemin don’t have to…”- Sulli pretended to deny. She didn’t want to bother Taemin.

“ It’s ok Sul. Taemin will happy to help you, right ? Taem ?” _ Taemin’s Mom glaced at him again.

“ O…Ok…sure. But mom, I don’t understand what are you saying ?”

“ ah, Sulli wanted to visit our town. It’s been a long time she couldn’t come back here. Right ?” Taemin’s mother shifted her head to Sulli with a warm look.

“Ah, yes” Sulli said.

“ I think it’ll be better if you come with her”

“ Oh, yes “ – Taemin couldn’t believed in his ears, now his dream came true because of his mother. This was such a unexpected thing to him.

“Oh! Thank you, Taemin ”- Sulli smiled again. She had scared that Taemin would deny the request.

 

--------------------------------------

 

Flash back  ...At Seoul Museum’s gate

Sulli’s POV:

Alright, This was enough. I couldn’t be a loser anymore. If this life tried to separate me from him then I’ll fight back. If fate couldn’t give me a miracle then I’ll make one by myself.

I was living in regretting for a long time. But now I wasn’t old Sulli back then when I had to always hide from him anymore. Even if I’ll make him hate me more, make him feel uncomfortable, make him scare of me but I will keep go on. I’ll show the world that I’m not a weak one, I’m a fighter. If he couldn’t come to me then I’ll find out a way to come to him, no matter what, I’ll try my best ….

 

 

---------------

At present 5 p.m

Nobody’s POV

“So because  I didn’t come, you had to take a train to come back here ?”- Taemin said when he was walking beside Sulli on street.

“Oh, No. I wanted to visit my cousin’s family so I thought it’ll be better if I visit them today.” – Sulli lied.

“I’m sorry for making you have to waiting”

“It’s ok. I should say thank you because you agreed come with me”

“So…Sulli, where you wanna visit first ?”

Sulli looked around, she smiled : “ No where ”

“What ?” – Taemin was surprised – “ Don’t be mind. I can take you …”

“Actually I just wanted to come back here”- Sulli interrupted Taemin – “Walking and go sightseeing around this place or having some street foods. It’s all I need”

“Wow just a simple wish” – Taemin smiled – “ Then let have dinner in a restaurant first, I know a place having many delicious dishes”

“Oh, No. you don’t have to…I …I just …like street foods more. I  …I not feel comfortable with those places”

“it’s just a small one. It’ll be wrong if I let you have dinner on street .”

“I like hotdog and coke and you ?” – Sulli tried to change the topic.

Taemin smirked. He never saw this side of Sulli before, a little stubborn and adorable at the same time. Even in his dreams, he couldn’t image this girl, who called “Doll” in his school, liked street food than having meal in luxury restaurants.

Sulli was standing there, rolling her bright eyes and staring at him with a poor face. She looked like puppies begging their owners with the cutest faces.

“Alright, stop making that face. I’ll buy them for you. Just wait here OK ?” Taemin tapped her head slightly before walking away.

Sulli blushed when his hand touched her hair, she couldn’t believe that someday they were so close like that. Taemin was so sweet to her.

And for Taemin, after doing that, he wished he hadn’t done, he thought it was wrong for doing that when she wasn’t really close to him. He scared he would had made her feel uncomfortable again. But everything was just normal like it must be, because Taemin didn’t see Sulli show off any mad action so he could feel better.

They were eating together when sitting on glass at a park.

“It’s been a long time I couldn’t eat those kinds of food ” – Sulli bit her hotdog.

“Why ?” – Taemin wondered – “ I think they are sold any where in Seoul ?”

“Yes, but my mom won’t let me eat them. You know” – Sulli sighed – “ I’m over weight”

“ What ?” – Taemin shouted- “ You look fine. Not really fat at all”

“Really ?”- Sulli opened her eyes widen – “ I thought you think I’m fat ? ”

“ What ? I never said that. What made you think I did ?”

“oh, never mind. Forget it.”- Sulli smiled, she felt really happy when finally she knew Taemin didn’t think she’s ugly. But She still wondered why he said that her face’s round like a sunflower. She really wanted to ask him the reason why he said that but she didn’t ask. After all it had been 3 years since then, she thought maybe Taemin even didn’t remember he what he said.

 

----------------------

 

Taemin took Sulli to some places near by: the church, the park and their school of course . Any where they came, Sulli always took many photos.

“You seem really like taking photos” – Taemin said when he was looking at Sulli trying to make a cute pose for her self-cam picture.

“Yes, I love it. Specially self-cam. Let take a photo with me” – Sulli grabbed Taemin arm.

“Oh, no. I …I not really like it”- Taemin stepped away to hide from her cell phone.

“Why ?” – Sulli asked

“They are…just for girls. Boys don’t do something like this.” Taemin tried to make the cute pose Sulli did before . He looked really uncomfortable.

“Hahaha”- Sulli laughed- “ Your so funny. Alright, I won’t nag you to do that. Don’t worry.”

Sulli looked down her watch : “ OMG, It’s 6.45. we must hurry up. We’ll be late”

“Late for what ?”

“Here” – Sulli handed out 2 tickets from her bag – “Your mom gave me early. It’ll be showed tonight”.

“My mom ? Which film ? Let me see ” – Taemin grabbed the tickets. He laughed when he read the film’s name printed on the tickets – “ Finding Nemo. A old cartoon. Oh, my mom !”

“Cartoon? I like it. Let’s go”

“ But I thought you watched it before. This is a popular movie when we were kids”

“ Yeah, but watching again won’t  hurt, right ?”- Sulli smiled  - “ By the way I miss the town’s old cinema, too.”

“ You miss the cinema ?”

“ Yes, what’s wrong ?”

“ Oh, no. Never mind. Let’s go. I’ll buy some waters for you”

“ Really ? I like mango taste ”

 

 

“ You seem really like sweet things ”

“ Yes, you should try too ”

“ Oh. No. thanks ”

“ Why ? ”

“ There’s no reason. I just not really like them”

“ Oh, I’m sorry ”

“ Why sudden sorry ? for what ?”

“ Because I always asked you too  much”

“ Don’t worry. It’s ok. I’m not mind to answer ”

 

--------------------------------

 

At the cinema ….

When the movie starred, Sulli was really excited, she even sang along with background music. Taemin actually didn’t really care about the film, cartoon didn’t attracted him at this age anymore. But looking at Sulli made him feel really interested. Her emotion was following each detail in the storyline, she shouted, she clapped and even cried. But she just could do that about 30 minutes. When It came up to the 31th minute of the movie, Sulli fell asleep. Taemin looked at Sulli, because she was sleeping so he could come near to watch her closer. Even the room was really noise not because of the audience ( actually this was just a old film so not many people brought the tickets), it was noise because of the movie’s sound but Sulli still slept really well. She looked so tired, Taemin thought maybe she had to work really hard for a long time.

Then suddenly her head slowly laid on Taemin’s shoulder. His heart pounded fast at the moment he felt her hair touched his right cheek.

------------------------

“ I’m sorry. It’s really ashamed when sleeping at cinema” – Sulli said when they were standing at the bus stop. Sulli had to take a bus to her cousin’s house.

“ It’s alright. You seem tired” – Taemin smiled and looked at Sulli – “ How’s your school, recently?”

“Oh, it’s fine. I think”

“ Still want to be a famous actress, right?”

“Oh, you still remember. Yes, I’m trying …but everything is still just beginning. Not many people know me…”

“Don’t worry. You still have a long road ahead.” – Taemin tapped Sulli’s shoulder try to comfort her when he saw her worried eyes.

“You seem don’t like talking much”- Sulli turned her head to face to Taemin.

“Ah, yeah. You must feel bored when hang out with me.”

“Oh, no. I like it.”

“What ?”- Taemin was surprised.

“I mean I talk a lot. So I need someone like you, who’ll just like listening than speaking.”

“You talk a lot? No way. You seemed really quite when we were same class.”

“It’s because you didn’t know me well. Krystal and Luna always said that I had a big mouth”.

Taemin laughed at her innocent words, it was the first time he heard she said something so funny like that.

But the uncomfortable mood came in to them again. After some simple jokes, they couldn’t say anything more. They still felt awkward to each other. After all they had just met each other some hours ago.

          Sulli broke the silence first:

“So is it ok if we make friend?” – Sulli asked hesitated

“Oh! Sure! It’s great. I think we’ll be good friends” – Taemin tried to say naturally.

“Then we should know each other’s phone number.” – Sulli took out her cellphone.

“Oh! Yes! I forgot. My number:07….”

---------------

 

It was getting colder.

Then suddenly Sulli yelled:

“wow. It’s snowing. It’s first snow.”

Taemin looked up, a hard snow starred to falling. Then he looked back Sulli, today she didn’t wear thick sweater. Her jacket even didn’t have pockets.

Taemin looked at his hands, thank for his careful mother, he was wearing thick gloves and putting his hands inside his jacket’s pockets. Even that, he still felt really cold. He realized Sulli was trembling. Taemin took off a glove on his right hand:

“Give me your hand, Sulli.”

“Oh, no!” – She denied – “You don’t have to …”

Couldn’t wait for her finished her sentence, Taemin grabbed her right hand. He wore the glove for her.

“Don’t say no. You’ll be frozen in this cold weather.”

“What about your hand?” – Sulli stared at his right hang being without glove.

“It’s ok if we do like this.” – Taemin said and held Sulli’s left hand by his right hand. He slowly put into his right pocket.

“There. So nobody will be cold.” – Taemin tried to say normally but he knew inside himself everything like a mess. He couldn’t believe that one day he dared to hold Sulli’s hand.

He even couldn’t look back to see how Sulli would react for this crazy action.

Sulli didn’t say a word. The second Taemin held her hand, her mind was blown away.

She tried to calm herself: “ Come on. Calm down! Calm down Sulli ! Don’t scream. Don’t do something weird in front of him. It’s just a normal action, he just wanted to make you not be cold. OMG why did I feel so hot like that?”

Sulli’s face ( actually Taemin’s face, too) was became really red. They couldn’t say any words, just stood there like two rocks. Even outside, the weather was really cold but inside them, everything was so hot.

If before each of them wished the bus would never come so they could be together longer. But now they just want the bus would come fast because this unbelievable situation made them couldn’t breath anymore.

A hard first snow….

 

 

 

 

Hi thanks for reading my story. Don’t know if you like this chap or not ^^ btw I have just written a new fic at here

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/53641/who-are-you-fxband-krystal-minho-shinee-sulli-taelli-taemin

if u have free time maybe u can check it out ^^